Justice in Slobvonia

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Justice in Slobvonia

Art by Mvalim stolen by Tree

In the former Eastern Bloc country of Slobvonia President for Life Despard Wragg is facing a problem with too many women not producing children to populate the country. He finally comes up with a solution. Any woman of child-bearing age without a child will be hanged for her traffic ticket.
Riff 001.jpg
“It seems severe but desperate times require desperate measure” Wragg concluded.

In Slobvonia spring, summer, and fall lasts about three to four months. The women will be hanged naked before paying spectators- premium French hemp used to make the nooses is not cheap- even when it is cold and snowy.

Let us proceed with our story.

Suzanne is 28 years of age and has been convicted of a moving violation (in a car, you dirty-minded bastards). Even though it is -2°C she is brought out to the gallows to be hanged before the paying crowd. She steps up on the stool and the noose is placed around her neck. She yells to the crowd “This isn’t right! You can’t let them hang me!”

A woman in the crowd calls back “String the bitch up!”

Suzanne realizes that she is about to die.
h 900.jpg
The constable kicks the stool away and Suzanne hangs.
h 901.jpg
Suzanne is a well-built woman and her face betrays the stress her body is putting on her neck. Her bodacious tits thrusts her rock hard nipples out as the rope closes around her neck. She starts kicking and spinning about, maybe hunting for the ground she cannot reach, but the warmly clothed crowd enjoys the show of her execution.
h 902.jpg
Suzanne is a well-endowed woman. She won’t last long. Notice how her nipples are rock hard in the cold air!
h 903.jpg
It takes just under five minutes for the noose to choke the life out of her.
h 904.jpg
But don’t worry. There are more nooses waiting for convicted women’s necks…

Suzanne has been hanged and there is no rush to take her body from the noose. There are three more nooses waiting to hang convicted women.

Next one to be hanged is Anna, a nineteen year old convicted of drunk driving. They guard orders her to strip and Anna makes quite a show out of undressing.
h 905.jpg
She flaunts her young curved body as if she is doing a striptease in club.
h 906.jpg
She toys with the spectators as she peels off her kinis.
h 907.jpg
But her part of the show is about to get serious. Her hands are bound behind her back and she is ordered to step up on the stool.
h 908.jpg
With her nipples tumescent in the cold brisk air she turns to the guard and says “Get this noose around my neck. People are paying to see me hanged and my tits are freezing!”
h 909.jpg
The guard quickly pulls the noose over her head and tightens the loop only enough there is no escape. He coldly says “We’ll see how long you last hanging from the noose.”

President for Life Despard Wragg
Does this mean I get to wear a dead cat on my head? :confused:

In Slobvonia spring, summer, and fall lasts about three to four months. The women will be hanged naked before paying spectators- premium French hemp used to make the nooses is not cheap- even when it is cold and snowy.
We like the climate... as Tree will now demonstrate, it has visual and aesthetic advantages during hangings! :devil:

Does this mean I get to wear a dead cat on my head? :confused:
You're the President for Life - you can wear whatever you like! :D

THT Pres Despard cat hat Riff 001.jpg

Last edited:
The crowd is lustfully waiting to Anna hanged. She leers down at them and yells “Enjoy the show, you bastards! I’ll do a good dance for you!”
h 910.jpg
Anna’s arrogance stops when the stool is kicked away. The weight of her body jerks the noose tight under her jaw.
h 911.jpg
‘Fuck me, this hurts’ Anna thinks. ‘Maybe I can get my feet on the stool.’
She swings her legs but finds it is beyond her reach.
h 912.jpg
The cold air doesn’t bother Anna anymore. The noose is starting to squeeze her neck and her dance becomes frantic.
h 913.jpg
Her legs sway wildly and she desperately tries to free her hands from the rope binding her wrists but Anna is trapped.
As the rope tightens around her neck Anna’s trashing becomes more hectic. She tries to wrap her legs around Suzanne’s body hanging next to her. Anna is too weak to get her legs locked around the dead woman’s body.
h 914.jpg
‘These damn sons of bitches are killing me. I never hurt anyone when I drank a bit’ Anna thinks.
h 915.jpg
That is tough luck for Anna. Her young naked body has damn near killed her. The rope closes around her neck an she cannot gasp for air any longer. With her tongue hanging from her mouth she begins her last kicks.
h 916.jpg
They only help close the rope tighter. The convicted bitch will soon be dead. The crowd approves of her last desperate thrusts.
h 917.jpg
They applaud loudly when Anna sprays her last piss.
h 918.jpg
Justice has been served in Slobvonia but there are two more waiting nooses…

President for Life Despard Wragg thoroughly enjoyed the near ten minutes it took Anna to die. He sits in his well heated shelter as Suzanne and Anna hang dead from their nooses. There are still two nooses waiting for their female convicts. The next woman is brought out and she stands on the stool with the noose around her neck. The cold air chills her flesh but her hanging must wait as President Wragg announces a fifteen minute intermission so the crowd can refresh their drinks.
h 919.jpg
‘I have to wait a quarter hour before they hang me?’ Alexandra thinks. She glances over at to two hanged women next to her and hope she goes quickly. She looks down her slim body and thinks maybe she’ll freeze to death before she is hanged.

Alexandra has been sentenced to be hanged for speeding past the presidential place. The twenty-one-year old’s life is soon to be terminated. Fifteen minutes standing in the cold will soon feel like a luxury once she is hanging by her neck!

The time has come and the stool is kicked from beneath her feet!
h 920.jpg
At first Alexandra hangs dazed as the rope bites into the flesh of her neck. Her legs hang spread as she stares out at the crowd watching her execution. How can they just enjoy drinks and look at the rope starting to squeeze her neck?

Alexandra’s face seems contorted with pain. She pulls her thighs together and kicks from her knees. The pain must be excruciating.
h 921.jpg
The noose hurts terribly but Alexandra has another problem. She feels an orgasm warming her pussy! Alexandra rubs her thighs together as she frantically tries to cum. The crowd sees her mouth open and think she is trying to beg for mercy.
h 922.jpg
Actually Alexandra is having her last and massive orgasm and she is trying call out in ecstasy. She rubs her legs together as waves of pleasure compete with the pain of the rope starting to choke the life out of her.
h 923.jpg
The orgasm passes but the tightening of the noose around her neck does not stop. Panic fills Alexandra and she flails about trying to escape the rope cinching her throat closed.
h 924.jpg
The crowd applauses as they watch the climax of her dance. It takes about eight minutes for the noose to take Alexandra’s life. She hangs lifeless from her noose. Alexandra execution is complete.
h 925.jpg
Don’t panic! There is one more noose to hang another convict!

You're the President for Life - you can wear whatever you like! :D

:duke:

Alexandra has been sentenced to be hanged for speeding past the presidential place.
Disgraceful. Clearly showing disrespect to my high office. :mad:

My presidential headgear should impress them into submission, not tempt them to such crimes! :mad:

There are a bunch that deserve it...
You might need extra nooses.... or crosses, even! :devil:

Suzanne, Anna, and Alexandra have been executed. Their naked bodies hang in the cold Slobvonian air. The fourth convict will be presented and hanged shortly. Her name is Marina, a 30 year old woman with a fine looking body. Before you feel sorry for her Marina brought this on herself. She adamantly opposes hanging women for traffic violations. One day she stood naked on the street before the presidential palace carrying a placard that read ‘Stop hanging women for traffic fines’. The placard was written in English as no one speaks Slobvonian outside the country and she wanted international attention.
protest 018 e.jpg
She achieved that and also garnered the attention of the Capital Police Force.
protest 019.jpg
Marina is brought to the capital jail where she meets the warden. The encounter is hardly cordial. The warden says “Welcome to my world. Enjoy your stay here while you wait to be hanged!”

“You can’t hang me for protesting” Marina counters.

The warden laughs and says “ we could, but we found your car in a no parking zone and checked and found you have dozens of unpaid parking tickets. You are most certainly going to hang!”
prison 242.jpg
Marina was brought to the induction center where she is stood against the wall by a height chart to have her mugshot taken. She is ordered to stand straight but simply replies “Fuck off!”
perp arrest 028 c.jpg
They still take the picture of her naked body. Then Marina is handcuffed and taken to the cell where she will spend her last days before she is hanged before a paying crowd.
perp arrest 070.jpg
The day before she is to be hanged the prison psychologist Dr. Barbara Moore comes by. She leers at Marina and asks “Do you have any questions about your hanging?”

Marina snaps “It is not right that they are going to execute me! I have done nothing to deserve this!”

With a cold smirk Dr. Moore says “I am not your judge or jury. I just want to know if you have any questions about having a noose placed around your neck and hanging from it until you croak.”
prison 234.jpg
Hanging day arrives and a guard gives Marina a Madame Wu. As she smokes it, she asks “How long do you think I will last?”

He shrugs and says “The hangman is damn good. I have never seen anyone quit kicking before five minutes and some have lasted over ten.”
With bold defiance Marina says “I won’t kick! I won’t give the bastards that pleasure while I die!”
prison 134.jpg
The guard tells her to turn around and back up to the bars. With a coarse rope he binds her hands behind her back then places a collar around her neck. With the attached chain he leads her from the cell for the last time.
b w 028 c.jpg
The guard leads Marina into the square. Cold air stings her skin and the snow on the ground chills her feet. Discomforting as it, the sight of the three hanged women and the fourth noose waiting for her neck is more disturbing. In a few minutes the noose will be around her neck and the crowd will be waiting to see her hang.

She stops for a moment and looks at the thick rope that will soon squeeze the life out of her.
h 926.jpg
The hangman helps her step onto the stool and pulls the noose over her head and pulls the loop closed enough to secure Marina. She asks “May I have a final word?”

The hangman says “Make it quick; I don’t get paid overtime.”

Marina looks out at the crowd and accusingly says “You have seen three women hanged and now wait to see me suffer the same fate.”
h 927.jpg
“May you all rot in hell!”

It won’t be long before she hangs like the three next to her.

The crowd is lustfully waiting to Anna hanged. She leers down at them and yells “Enjoy the show, you bastards! I’ll do a good dance for you!”
View attachment 704825
Anna’s arrogance stops when the stool is kicked away. The weight of her body jerks the noose tight under her jaw.
View attachment 704826
‘Fuck me, this hurts’ Anna thinks. ‘Maybe I can get my feet on the stool.’
She swings her legs but finds it is beyond her reach.
View attachment 704827
The cold air doesn’t bother Anna anymore. The noose is starting to squeeze her neck and her dance becomes frantic.
View attachment 704828
Her legs sway wildly and she desperately tries to free her hands from the rope binding her wrists but Anna is trapped.
As the rope tightens around her neck Anna’s trashing becomes more hectic. She tries to wrap her legs around Suzanne’s body hanging next to her. Anna is too weak to get her legs locked around the dead woman’s body.
View attachment 704829
‘These damn sons of bitches are killing me. I never hurt anyone when I drank a bit’ Anna thinks.
View attachment 704830
That is tough luck for Anna. Her young naked body has damn near killed her. The rope closes around her neck an she cannot gasp for air any longer. With her tongue hanging from her mouth she begins her last kicks.
View attachment 704831
They only help close the rope tighter. The convicted bitch will soon be dead. The crowd approves of her last desperate thrusts.
View attachment 704832
They applaud loudly when Anna sprays her last piss.
View attachment 704833
Justice has been served in Slobvonia but there are two more waiting nooses…
It's the most beautiful and most erotic knot dance I've ever seen!

With a cold smirk Dr. Moore says “I am not your judge or jury. I just want to know if you have any questions about having a noose placed around your neck and hanging from it until you croak.”

Gee ... how cold-hearted I’ve become ... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom