Justice in Slobvonia

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is such bullshit! I am about to be hanged for parking tickets. I know the real reason. I protested President Wragg’s executing women just to feed his treasury. Now I stand naked on the stool with the noose around my neck. These sons-of-bitches are going to hang me for the money they collect on the fucking ticket sales and taxes on the vendors’ sales!

I stand naked but for the noose around my neck and the rope binding my wrists. It is a typical mid-May day in Slobvonia. It is cold and overcast. My nipple stand rock hard on my breasts that heave with each breath I take. There is no hiding it from the spectators that wait for me to be hanged.
The executioner pulls the rope forcing me onto the balls of my feet. He says “President Wragg wants a good show from you, Marina.”

h 928.jpg
This is going to hurt! Just get it done before I cum! I feel his foot on the stool. It slides from beneath my feet.
h 929.jpg
SHIT, this hurts!

-Marina

Alexandra’s body hangs motionless next to Marina who has just been hanged. Marina had said to the prison guard “I won’t kick! I won’t give the bastards that pleasure while I die!”

That bold declaration folds as she frantically tries to reach the stool.
h 930.jpg
She looks out at the crowd as she struggles to find footing. There is panic and pain etched on her face as she sees the crowd applauding her agony.
h 931.jpg
In addition to the pain of the noose squeezing her neck Marina has another problem. Her pussy is wet from the stimulation. She struggles to reach it and stroke her clit but the rope binding her hands prohibit her from satisfying herself. Of course, this makes her last dance that much more animated!
h 932.jpg
The crowd is loving her flailing. President Wragg notes “She is putting on one fine show.”

Dr. Moore replies “I think she is about to cum.”

“Can a woman do that when they are hanged” Wragg asks.

“I am sure Alexandra did and I will bet Marina does also.”

Marina is no longer aware of the crowd. The noose has tightened so only the smallest gasps of air pass by it. Her sex is on fire and she pulls her legs up. She stares straight out as the orgasm races through her.
h 933.jpg
With her ears ringing Marina doesn’t hear the crowd as she has her final orgasm. The crowd is cheering loudly as she lewdly spreads her legs.
h 934.jpg
It has been seven minutes that Marina has been hanged. The noose has closed around her neck shutting her throat and closing arteries. She looks down at stool that is so close yet out of reach.
h 935.jpg
At eight minutes Marina’s feet twitch their last.
h 936.jpg
Marina joins the other three, hanged by her neck until she is dead…
h 937.jpg

The crowd is loving her flailing. President Wragg notes “She is putting on one fine show.”

Dr. Moore replies “I think she is about to cum.”

“Can a woman do that when they are hanged” Wragg asks.

“I am sure Alexandra did and I will bet Marina does also.”

Well, if anyone should know, it would be me ;)

Back
Top Bottom