Karine's dream comes true.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Chapter 10.

Karine is completely exhausted after the impressive number of orgasms that she experienced in record time and she will now begin the last part of her ordeal.

Akim visibly waits for the woman next to her to die before resuming Karine's torture.
He also goes towards this woman with a lance in his hand and places the tip just under her left breast.
With a push, the lance sinks into the flesh and reaches the heart of the victim.
A last cry, a last groan and it is over, she went to join her companion in death.

Karine realizes that it will be her turn and is preparing to bear with dignity her inevitable march towards her death.

To begin the continuation of the "festivities", Akim saws at the base the "hooked" on which she leans since the beginning of her crucifixion while leaving it well introduced into her ass!
The whole weight of her body is now only supported by her wrists and her nailed feet and this directly makes her suffer abominably.
Her movements have become wider and she realizes the actual pains of her crucifixion.

It is the horror !
She is looking for an ideal position on her cross, a position that would allow her to suffer less and breathe better but there is no position on this cursed cross that allows her to be able to benefit from a moment of lull in her suffering.
Although she would like to be able to remain motionless, in spite of herself, her body performs a macabre dance which gradually exhausts her.

As if the pains of her crucifixion were not enough, Akim comes to her with white-hot pliers and begins to tear from her what is left of the tips of her breasts already very damaged by her flogging.
The pain is unimaginable but Karine's extreme masochistic spirit manages to transform it into waves of pleasure which pass through her and make her wet like a fountain. By experiencing this sudden orgasm, she faints!

The bucket of ice water that Akim projects on her brings her back to reality and reminds her that her end is near.

She begs her executioner to shorten her sufferings, to kill her directly, but his role is to make her suffer as much as possible and allow her to really exceed all her limits.
Her death is not yet planned for the moment, her suffering will continue getting stronger.

Each of her movements on her cross has now become a superhuman feat because her arms and legs are now cramped and she has more and more difficulty breathing.

The crowd is silent and everyone is attentively following all of Karine's desperate movements on her cross .
The spectacle she offers is unique!
A woman so pretty, so young with the bloody body, the completely destroyed breasts which allows them to contemplate all the intimate details of her anatomy with each of her movements leave them speechless.

Akim resumed his work and it is with a knife as hot as the pliers he used previously that he undertakes to cut his breasts at the base.

This boiling knife has the effect of cauterizing wounds at the same time as they are done in order to prevent Karine from draining her blood!

She screamed to break the vocal cords but now, she no longer suffers, she has moved to another world, another dimension in which she feels good!
They can impose all possible tortures on her, she no longer feels them, it's as if a click had occurred in her head.

She is now really ready to let herself die, to stop this fight that she knows is lost in advance.

Chapter 9.

The horrible screams of her two neighbors when their legs were broken was followed by a continuous death rattle!
Their end is very close, they are slowly but surely suffocating!

Karine is a little frustrated when she realizes that the two other crucifieds have, for a moment, attracted the attention of the crowd watching for their last breath.

She has started the dance of the cross and, although the movements she can do are quite limited, she pulls on her arms and pushes on her legs which begin to stiffen up and be cramped.
If she did not have this "hooked" in the ass that supports her, she wonders how she would resist the continuous suffering that torments her without allowing her to enjoy and especially to breathe deeply to avoid suffocation.

Akim then invites the assembly to come and enjoy it as they see fit!
She is at their entire disposal and they can all dispose of her as they see fit.
Aside from whipping her again, they can afford anything with her.
Small stools are arranged at the foot of her cross so that everyone can easily access all parts of her body.

The public should not be pressured to respond to this invitation.
Directly, men and women go to Karine and "torment" her in different ways.
Some people caress her, penetrate her, insult her and she undergoes in a rather pleasant way the assaults of them obsessed with sex and death.
She has already enjoyed several times when a woman as naked as she comes near her and who, while stroking her clitoris and kissing her sore breasts begins to make her talk.

- I know that your situation is critical and final, for you there is no going back, you know that you are going to die but what do you feel, how do you feel?

- It may surprise you, but despite the continuous and infinite suffering that does not leave me, I feel good in my head, I am realizing the craziest dream I have ever imagined! For years, I wanted to end my life like this!

- Are the orgasms caused by the torture that is imposed on you really exceptional?

- I have always gone through intense orgasms each time I have been tortured, but there is no comparison possible with those I have just experienced.
This pain is divine when you know that you have no limits and that your death is at the end of the ordeal.

- Do you want me to caress you and lick you?

- I ask only that and hope to enjoy many more times before I die.

The woman then undertakes a delicious cunilingus that Karine seems to terribly appreciate by experiencing very quickly a devastating orgasm.
The woman then leaves her place to the next and goes to find a man who does not hesitate to sodomize her.

After a long succession of people who do not hesitate to use and abuse Karine's body, Akim ends the procession by announcing the death of the crucified man next to her.

- The first victim has just died and his partner will soon follow him!
It is now Karine's turn to receive her last outrages before letting her leave us permanently.

Nicole
It's crazy what I find that Karine is beautiful in her suffering on her cross!
I admire and envy her!
She dared to do what I have dreamed of for a long time and is giving me the courage to take the plunge and ask my master to allow me to also undergo such torture until death.

But we are not there yet and, when the executioner broke the legs of the two other crucified , I suffered with them although it was a torture which I do not like very much!
I would rather be massacred by destroying my body but keeping my bones intact.
It is true that if I have the authorization of my master to end my life on a cross, they will not leave me the choice and I will have to undergo what they have decided to inflict on me.

Karine also looked horrified by hearing the noise made by the bones that are broken and the cry of the victims who know that their end is near!
On the other hand, she seemed to appreciate the fact that everyone in the crowd could come and touch her and subject her to repeated outrages.

When I found myself naked in front of her, many men and women had already caressed her, raped her!
The only thing that was not possible was to bugger her because, fortunately for her, she had to endure all this well anchored on her "hook" which penetrated her rectum very deeply.

I spoke to her and was amazed by her will, her determination to follow through on her fantasy.
Terribly serene and aware of having chosen to end her life in such a painful way, she comforted me in the terrible desire that I have to suffer the same fate as she!
I am happy to have been able to give her an additional orgasm by making her cunnilingus as I would like to be done often.
She squirted in my mouth and I had to swallow a mixture of her love juice and the sperm of the men who had ejaculated in her before my passage.
It was very good and, leaving her terribly excited, I was convinced and completely certain that my turn to be nailed naked on a cross would come quickly.

I could not help but grab the cock of the first man I met, stroked it, masturbated and practically forced to bugger me.
With my head full of this crazy project, it did not take me long to enjoy a noisy and insane manner.

The man crucified next to Karine has just died and Akim has stopped the procession of spectators in heat taking care of Karine.

When I then saw the spear sink into the heart of the crucified woman, I enjoyed once more.
I must be crazy to experience an orgasm when I see this woman breathe her last.

Karine, deprived of the "hook" on which she rested, now hangs miserably and seems to be suffering terribly.

Akim has just torn off the ends of her breasts and started cutting her entire breast!
It smells like the burnt pig and Karine doesn't even cry anymore!

What are they going to do to her to make her die?
I ignore it but look forward to seeing and sincerely hope to be in her place soon.
There is no longer any doubt, I will soon die on a cross.

Chapter 11.

The fateful moment of her death is approaching and Karine knows it perfectly.

She finds it increasingly difficult to breathe and her knotted limbs refuse to help her to find this saving oxygen.

Her pains are so strong that she does not even feel them anymore and she will probably suffocate in a shorter or shorter time.

Akim approaches her and removes the dildo which penetrates her anus since the beginning of her crucifixion.

She barely reacts, just trying once more to stand on her feet before falling as quickly hung by his wrists.
Nothing really moves her anymore, she seems completely indifferent to everything.

Her executioner then introduced two fingers into her vagina, remembering to tickle her clitoris with her thumb.
There, a tacit acceptance pout appears on her face.

What she does not know is that Akim is in fact preparing the way for a very sharp point that his helpers are giving him.

The tip of this thick pile soon replaced Akim's fingers and slowly penetrated through the vagina into Karine's body.

The executors push on the pall which begins the destruction of the interior of the body of Karine.
This excruciating new pain seems to bring Karine back to reality and she begins to painfully feel the progression of this foreign body in her.
Her uterus is already pierced and the push of the executioners continues in a pain now well felt by Karine who starts to scream again.
She now feels her internal organs perforated one after the other and blood is flowing from her vagina.
She twists as much as she can but cannot prevent the pal from progressing inside her body by destroying everything he encounters.

Her last cry is near because she feels that soon the intruder will arrive in the back of her throat.

Akim grabs her by the hair and pulls her head back to allow this cursed stake to find the natural exit, her mouth.

The tip now appears between her parted lips!

Karine will never say a word again and despite the intense pain she feels, must be content to emit a gurgling accompanied by her blood which now escapes from her mouth.

The pal ended her journey from pussy to mouth and Karine is now waiting to die as soon as possible, to be delivered.

Chapter 12.
Karine will die anytime soon!

This pal which comes out ridiculously by her mouth prevents her from lowering her head and seeing the crowd!
The only thing she can still contemplate is the sky.

She has overcome all possible pain and is waiting to die as soon as possible.

She is draining her blood from her sex.
In addition, well fixed on her cross, she can no longer make the slightest movement and experiences all the trouble in the world to breathe.

Will she end up bleeding or asphyxiated?

Without seeing it, she realizes that her master came to her for her last moments!

- Here, Karine, you have arrived at the end of this trip that you absolutely wanted to do!
I am proud of you and of the courage that you showed during all your ordeal!
I will never forget you .

Not knowing how to answer, Karine is happy to have heard her master for the last time.

Her heart begins to pound in her chest, more and less oxygen and less blood, he tries to pump as much as possible but is running out.

New pains pierce Karine's chest!

The sky seems to darken, Karine's eyes close and she tries in vain to move a little more but it's a waste of time.

She is cold, would like to shout but cannot make the slightest sound!

Then suddenly, a lightning bolt crosses her, the last flash.

The crowd applauds her standing but Karine no longer hears anything, she has just died.

She was at the end of her fantasy, suffered terribly and experienced many orgasms, everything is over.

Despite the torture she endured and the death that has just done his work, Karine's naked corpse hanging on her cross has remained magnificent!
Even her death did not make her ugly!

Rest in peace, Karine, you remained dignified until the end and the people who followed your sacrifice are not ready to forget you.

Don't we say that it is only when we no longer think of you that we are really dead.

You will live in their memory for a very long time.

Nicole
Karine has just died and I am there, standing, naked, as if petrified by the end of this woman who has just offered her death to her master and also to us, very attentive spectators.

I appreciated everything that has just happened in front of me, all of Karine's progress until her scheduled death.

The flogging, rape, crucifixion and impalation of this woman, everything was great and Karine was great and worthy despite her suffering.

Seeing her undergo all her abuses, I also underwent them in thoughts and the sufferings she experienced, I felt them deeply in me. These lashes that destroyed her, it was as if I felt them myself on my skin, the nails that were driven into her wrists and feet, I felt them enter my flesh and fix myself with her on this cross and the pall which invaded it little by little also penetrated me slowly, painfully.

What about the excitement that has not left me and allowed me to go through many orgasms.

I do not know the number of cocks that I sucked and that penetrated me through all my holes and that gave me crazy pleasure but I do not remember having enjoyed as much.

In short, I am determined to realize my ultimate fantasy and, like Karine, offer my suffering and my death to my master as well as to an audience hungry for blood and death.
It remains for me to convince my master to let me end my life in this way, naked, nailed to a cross.

I believe that I will arrive there quite easily because I was not the only one to appreciate the courage and the dignity of Karine in her progress towards her cruel death, I saw my master also take a certain pleasure there.

Finally, if I get there, I promise to let you know and officially invite you to come and attend my scheduled death.
This is another story and I will be sure to keep you posted.
See you soon, quickly, I'm dying of envy for it.

Nicole
Karine has just died and I am there, standing, naked, as if petrified by the end of this woman who has just offered her death to her master and also to us, very attentive spectators.

I appreciated everything that has just happened in front of me, all of Karine's progress until her scheduled death.

The flogging, rape, crucifixion and impalation of this woman, everything was great and Karine was great and worthy despite her suffering.

Seeing her undergo all her abuses, I also underwent them in thoughts and the sufferings she experienced, I felt them deeply in me. These lashes that destroyed her, it was as if I felt them myself on my skin, the nails that were driven into her wrists and feet, I felt them enter my flesh and fix myself with her on this cross and the pall which invaded it little by little also penetrated me slowly, painfully.

What about the excitement that has not left me and allowed me to go through many orgasms.

I do not know the number of cocks that I sucked and that penetrated me through all my holes and that gave me crazy pleasure but I do not remember having enjoyed as much.

In short, I am determined to realize my ultimate fantasy and, like Karine, offer my suffering and my death to my master as well as to an audience hungry for blood and death.
It remains for me to convince my master to let me end my life in this way, naked, nailed to a cross.

I believe that I will arrive there quite easily because I was not the only one to appreciate the courage and the dignity of Karine in her progress towards her cruel death, I saw my master also take a certain pleasure there.

Finally, if I get there, I promise to let you know and officially invite you to come and attend my scheduled death.
This is another story and I will be sure to keep you posted.
See you soon, quickly, I'm dying of envy for it.
Wow! Simply wow!

Back
Top Bottom