Kartomga Terror Pit

Go to CruxDreams.com

Barbaria1

Rebel Leader
Staff member
As a special little gift to CruxForums, SkatingJesus has created a 104-pic Barbara-Moore-in-peril story and invited me to provide text. We are calling it "Kartomga Terror Pit" and will post the collaboration here in serialized form over the coming days. Watch for it and enjoy!

Kartomga Terror Pit

1. It was a close run thing, getting through airport passport control. The duty officer seemed skeptical, but I managed in the end to convince him that I was entering the Republic of Kartomga on a freelance photo journal assignment for a holiday tourism company that hired me to do a feature story on the country's natural beauty.

Luckily for me the officer was more interested in looking down the front of my half-open shirt than he was in running a full check on my credentials.

image1.jpeg

So here I am, sweltering in the midday heat, wandering about the oddly deserted streets of Kartomga City, looking for evidence of human rights violations reportedly perpetrated by the country's brutal new revolutionary regime. My assignment is to gather photo evidence as quickly as I can and get it out to Amnesty International.

Everywhere I go, I smell the stench of putrefying corpses. The massacred bodies of members of the former ruling tribe litter the doorways and interiors of buildings throughout the capital. I am incredulous of the fact that the revolutionary regime hasn't even tried to remove the bodies and cover up its crimes. I get out my camera and begin taking incriminating photos.

image2.jpeg

Over the next hour or two, I take hundreds of shots, and am so completely appalled by the scene and absorbed in my work that I fail to notice the red vehicle pulling up behind me or the heavily armed men closing in a on me from all sides ...

image3.jpeg

... and I am therefore quite startled when a deep voice suddenly booms out from behind to accost me in heavily accented and broken English, "Hey you! White bitch! You with da camera! What da fuck you think you doing?"

I spin around to see who is shouting at me just as I am surrounded on all sides by men leveling their automatic weapons at me.

image4.jpeg

"N ... N ... Nothing," I stammer. "I am doing nothing wrong here. Just taking a few pictures. My name is Barbara Moore. I'm a photo journalist on assignment ... here to promote the potential of your lovely country for attracting international tourism. Why are you asking? Who are you?"

"Shut up bitch! You no take more pictures and you come here. I no fool. You under arrest and I, not you, ask da questions here!"

image5.jpeg

Last edited:
Well are we off to a great start!!!:beer::clapping:

How does Barb maintain tumescent nipples visible through two layers of cotton in that heat?!?!?!

With honesty and fortitude.
How else? :p

Well are we off to a great start!!!:beer::clapping:

How does Barb maintain tumescent nipples visible through two layers of cotton in that heat?!?!?!

Doesn't appear to be wearing a bra to me in that first image of her. So, I count just one layer of cotton between her and the outside world.:eek:

Somehow I think we'll find out very soon if she is or isn't.

Oh wait! Duh! You're counting the pocket layer too. :confused:

As a special little gift to CruxForums, SkatingJesus has created a 104-pic Barbara-Moore-in-peril story and invited me to provide text. We are calling it "Kartomga Terror Pit" and will post the collaboration here in serialized form over the coming days. Watch for it and enjoy!

Kartomga Terror Pit

1. It was a close run thing, getting through airport passport control. The duty officer seemed skeptical, but I managed in the end to convince him that I was entering the Republic of Kartomga on a freelance photo journal assignment for a holiday tourism company that hired me to do a feature story on the country's natural beauty.

Luckily for me the officer was more interested in looking down the front of my half-open shirt than he was in running a full check on my credentials.

View attachment 408580

So here I am, sweltering in the midday heat, wandering about the oddly deserted streets of Kartomga City, looking for evidence of human rights violations reportedly perpetrated by the country's brutal new revolutionary regime. My assignment is to gather photo evidence as quickly as I can and get it out to Amnesty International.

Everywhere I go, I smell the stench of putrefying corpses. The massacred bodies of members of the former ruling tribe litter the doorways and interiors of buildings throughout the capital. I am incredulous of the fact that the revolutionary regime hasn't even tried to remove the bodies and cover up its crimes. I get out my camera and begin taking incriminating photos.

View attachment 408581

Over the next hour or two, I take hundreds of shots, and am so completely appalled by the scene and absorbed in my work that I fail to notice the red vehicle pulling up behind me or the heavily armed men closing in a on me from all sides ...

View attachment 408582

... and I am therefore quite startled when a deep voice suddenly booms out from behind to accost me in heavily accented and broken English, "Hey you! White bitch! You with da camera! What da fuck you think you doing?"

I spin around to see who is shouting at me just as I am surrounded on all sides by men leveling their automatic weapons at me.

View attachment 408583

"N ... N ... Nothing," I stammer. "I am doing nothing wrong here. Just taking a few pictures. My name is Barbara Moore. I'm a photo journalist on assignment ... here to promote the potential of your lovely country for attracting international tourism. Why are you asking? Who are you?"

"Shut up bitch! You no take more pictures and you come here. I no fool. You under arrest and I, not you, ask da questions here!"

View attachment 408584
Great start to the story Barb and SkatingJesus. The images, and text are exciting.
I have a very bad feeling this is not going to go well for Barb:doh:
Wasn't there easier assignments available?:devil:

Kartomga Terror Pit

Great start indeed ! And the the wonderful illustrations of SJ, we can only expect the best !
:popcorn:

2. I decide that the situation calls for bold action, so I step forward to engage him directly: "Now just a minute, whoever you are! You have no grounds for arrest here. I am an American citizen with proper press credentials and I have most certainly committed no crime! So bug off and leave me be!"

image6.jpeg

"Uppity Yankee bitch! I tell you keep quiet, I mean quiet! Seize her men!... and her fucking camera too!"

image7.jpeg

"Oh no you don't! Don't you dare lay a hand on me! Call your thugs off NOW! Or I promise that you will have an international scene on your hands. The world is watching! Moreover, I have my rights. I demand to be taken to the American consulate IMMEDIATELY."

image8.jpeg

That enrages him. Perhaps I went a little bit too far?

He moves toward me menacingly, shouting, "You stupid little loudmouth cunt! Who da fuck you think you are?"

I start to back away, frightened ... taking small cautious steps, I retreat until I suddenly feel the business end of an automatic weapon poke me in the back ...

image9.jpeg

"Oh shit!" Now I have done it. Slowly I raise my hands as a show of surrender ... mumbling apprehensively, visions of my bullet-ridden body lying in the street flashing through my head, "Careful now, let's not get too excited here."

But there's no placating him now. "Seize her and get her up in the truck!" he barks at his men.

image10.jpeg

Eager hands grab me before I can run. My arms are wrenched behind my back. My camera flies from my hands, landing on the dusty street.

"Let me go!" I yell, as I am overpowered, lifted off my feet and tossed unceremoniously into the back of his red pickup truck. My hands are swiftly cuffed over my head to a guard rail. He clambers aboard and takes up his position behind the cab.

image11.jpeg

"Where are you taking me?" I cry, looking up at my cuffed wrists, and then over my shoulder at him.

"To get some answers," he replies curtly.

image12.jpeg

The driver guns the engine and the truck roars off with a sudden lurch. As we speed away to God knows where, I crouch helplessly, try to maintain my balance, and begin to seriously worry about just how I am going to manage to talk my way out of this jam.

The driver guns the engine and the truck roars off with a sudden lurch. As we speed away to God knows where, I crouch helplessly, try to maintain my balance, and begin to seriously worry about just how I am going to manage to talk my way out of this jam.

Quick answer to your question ..... Your not !!!

2. I decide that the situation calls for bold action, so I step forward to engage him directly: "Now just a minute, whoever you are! You have no grounds for arrest here. I am an American citizen with proper press credentials and I have most certainly committed no crime! So bug off and leave me be!"

View attachment 409210

"Uppity Yankee bitch! I tell you keep quiet, I mean quiet! Seize her men!... and her fucking camera too!"

View attachment 409211

"Oh no you don't! Don't you dare lay a hand on me! Call your thugs off NOW! Or I promise that you will have an international scene on your hands. The world is watching! Moreover, I have my rights. I demand to be taken to the American consulate IMMEDIATELY."

View attachment 409213

That enrages him. Perhaps I went a little bit too far?

He moves toward me menacingly, shouting, "You stupid little loudmouth cunt! Who da fuck you think you are?"

I start to back away, frightened ... taking small cautious steps, I retreat until I suddenly feel the business end of an automatic weapon poke me in the back ...

View attachment 409214

"Oh shit!" Now I have done it. Slowly I raise my hands as a show of surrender ... mumbling apprehensively, visions of my bullet-ridden body lying in the street flashing through my head, "Careful now, let's not get too excited here."

But there's no placating him now. "Seize her and get her up in the truck!" he barks at his men.

View attachment 409215

Eager hands grab me before I can run. My arms are wrenched behind my back. My camera flies from my hands, landing on the dusty street.

"Let me go!" I yell, as I am overpowered, lifted off my feet and tossed unceremoniously into the back of his red pickup truck. My hands are swiftly cuffed over my head to a guard rail. He clambers aboard and takes up his position behind the cab.

View attachment 409216

"Where are you taking me?" I cry, looking up at my cuffed wrists, and then over my shoulder at him.

"To get some answers," he replies curtly.

View attachment 409217

I'm still very much a newbie on this site, but I've read a sampling of Barb's other stories. I'd be willing to say that this may just set a record for how quickly she can get herself tied up/manacled and in a whole lotta trouble!

Quick answer to your question ..... Your not !!!

Thanks for stating the obvious Ted :rolleyes:

I am sure that is Gunner's (even better endowed) cousin!!!

There does seem to be a resemblance. This guy wears pants, though.

I'm still very much a newbie on this site, but I've read a sampling of Barb's other stories. I'd be willing to say that this may just set a record for how quickly she can get herself tied up/manacled and in a whole lotta trouble!

SkatingJesus likes to get on with it. ;)

Back
Top Bottom