Kasey In Session

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's a lovely little sequence, just like me turning up in the Dungeon for 'O' training in my cropped top and denim shorts - raggy-hemmed and leather-belted, as Pp demands! :p And obviously enjoying what's being demanded of me, despite - no, enhanced by - the uncomfortable clamps, the nipple pegs, the sinister lurker getting a hard-on watching me... cor, I feel so wet!

It's a lovely little sequence, just like me turning up in the Dungeon for 'O' training in my cropped top and denim shorts - raggy-hemmed and leather-belted, as Pp demands! :p And obviously enjoying what's being demanded of me, despite - no, enhanced by - the uncomfortable clamps, the nipple pegs, the sinister lurker getting a hard-on watching me... cor, I feel so wet!
image.jpg Pp is quite pleased with Eul's dress sense. She has the raggy-hemmed denims almost perfect. P'raps an extra lash 'cos Pp would have preferred a wider belt. That thin plaited one would sting your bum but not make as much noise as a wider one......Eul might make more noise with sting of the thin one though.
But Eul if those weak little clothes pins are enough to get you flowing Pp is a bit disappointed.

In that situation, the clothes-pegs would just add interest - they don't hurt much, but they make my tits swing about, and if I happen to knock them while I'm polishing your shoes, they're just a little 'reminder' :devil: They're also softening - no, hardening! - me up for the real clamps, in #10

In that situation, the clothes-pegs would just add interest - they don't hurt much, but they make my tits swing about, and if I happen to knock them while I'm polishing your shoes, they're just a little 'reminder' :devil: They're also softening - no, hardening! - me up for the real clamps, in #10

The clover clamps will add something more but they would need a little more "pull" to really bite. They are such a devilishly clever design......the more the pull the deeper the bite.....:devil:....and any sudden movement by Eul adds its own special little reminder as the chain comes up short and forces the clamps to bite that little bit deeper.

It's so touching that men have put their mighty brains to such effort
in devising delightful ways to torture us girls! :p

This is just the remedial training slavegirl b1 requires,
she seems to have a problem with boot polishing :p

thankyou mm - and Kasey! :D

Back
Top Bottom