Kathrine Summer and the Mob

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Miss Kathrine Summer is a moll for the Castinconcrettie (cast in concrete) family and their secretive ‘hit woman’. She is also the mistress of ‘Sonny’ Castinconcrettie, the eldest son of Don Castinconcrettie. Miss Summer is what would be considered a woman of questionable repute in these days.

glam 16.jpg

Give it a few decades and she would have been a highly paid fashion model.

owp 251.jpg

Rumor has it she smokes Madame Wu’s like they are candy cigarettes, can drink even Tree under the table and look sober, and can play any card shark to his bankruptcy. Perhaps… but her real entertainment was being a hit woman. She loved to seduce her targets (man or woman) and cold-bloodily kill them. I just know somehow it turned her on killing her prey.

madame wu 108.jpg

All this intrigue is coming quickly to a head…

Rival godfather Don Jollyreicollie is concerned about competition between his ‘family’ and Don Castinconcrettie’s. Back in the day mobs carved out their areas to control. Usually that kept business neat and even rival ‘families’ would work together to kill off suppress new intruders trying to enter their turf. But sometimes low level soldiers would get into fracases with another family’s men and such a thing happened between the two dons. When one of Jollyreicollie’s men shot one of Castinconcrettie’s men tension between the two families reached a level that a mob war seemed inevitable.

Don Jollyreicollie has, to keep peace between the two families’ mobs, offered his niece Delilah Trasch (pronounced ‘trash’), to be Don Castinconcrettie’s son ‘Sonny’s bride.

Delilah Trasch is a very pretty young woman and is a Catholic though her private activities would make you believe she is more a sex slut.

owp 242.jpg

Miss Kathrine Summer is a moll for the Castinconcrettie (cast in concrete) family and their secretive ‘hit woman’. She is also the mistress of ‘Sonny’ Castinconcrettie, the eldest son of Don Castinconcrettie. Miss Summer is what would be considered a woman of questionable repute in these days.

Do I look like a hit woman ?;) I'm just the life of the party.

Don Castinconcrettie accepts Jollyreicollie’s offer. That evening Don Castinconcrettie summons his son ‘Sonny’ in to break the news to him that he is about to become Delilah’s husband as soon as a proper wedding can be arranged. Sonny is not enthused but the don explains “Sonny, this is business arrangement. I am not telling you to be a faithful husband but just fuck her occasionally.”

godfather 002.jpg

“Sonny, sometimes business comes first. Now I suggest you go to Kathrine Summer’s place and break the news to her. She shouldn’t hear about this second-handedly.”

Sonny drives his Oldsmobile over to Kathy’s condominium to break the news to her. The two have been lovers for several years. Sonny explains the situation to Kathy. She is less than pleased to say the least. Sonny paraphrases his father telling Kathy “It is a business arrangement. Kathy, sometimes business comes first.”

godfather 003.jpg

Kathy does not like the ‘arrangement’ at all. She looks fabulous sulking in her armchair smoking her Madame Wu Premium.

madame wu 107.jpg

Sonny is not the sharpest guy talking to women, but he says “It will be alright, Kathy. Let’s take a romp in the hay and forget about this.”

It was a smart move. One thing for sure Kathy is horny most of the time.

Don Castinconcrettie was more interested in avoiding a mob war and Sonny didn’t mind having another woman to fuck even if he had to marry her. One detail overlooked was Kathrine Summer’s feelings. She wanted to marry Sonny and become part of the Castinconcrettie family instead of being a paid hit-woman and one of Sonny’s multiple side fucks but Don Castinconcrettie would not allow Sonny to marry her.

This could cause problems.

Kathy does not like the ‘arrangement’ at all. She looks fabulous sulking in her armchair smoking her Madame Wu Premium.

Sonny is not the sharpest guy talking to women, but he says “It will be alright, Kathy. Let’s take a romp in the hay and forget about this.”

It was a smart move. One thing for sure Kathy is horny most of the time.

I do look good sitting there and what's wrong with being horny and enjoying sex?:confused:

I am not a jealous woman… usually. This news about Delilah Trasch bothers me. I know her well- intimately in fact- having bedded with her more than once.

madame wu 116.png

She is damn good in the sack and likes to brag that she is as good with men as she is with woman. She told me how she could make a man come and even fake enjoying his orgasm she may not have had. I’ve done that more than a few times. You just squeeze your thighs and howl how much you’ve come. Guys always by it.

couple 078.jpg

Something needs to be done about Delilah. After fucking Sonny half of last night I wake early the next morning and drive my Ford Custom Sedan to Delilah’s home. She is getting ready to leave to go shopping. I pull out my .45 pistol and plant a slug in the middle of her forehead.

assas 002 A.jpg

Sonny can still marry Delilah if he wants to. He’s got an extra hole to fuck!

By the way… always use a hollow point shell at close range. Delilah may not have been the smartest woman but what little brains she had are sprayed all over the wall.

It has been a damn good morning for me.

-Kathrine Summer

Kathrine’s solution to the Delilah problem is perhaps extreme. That evening Don Jollyreicollie personally visits T. H. Tree at his estate. With a half dozen of his soldiers stationed on guard the godfather goes on the deck where he finds Tree has consumed enough Seagram’s to poison an ox enjoying an after-dinner cocktail.

“Pardon my interruption, Tree, but I need to talk to you” Don Jollyreicollie says.

“You are always welcome” Tree says. He asks if the don would like a drink but he refuses.

“Tree, my niece Delilah was murdered this morning.”

“So the rumors are true” Tree replies.

“I want her assassin brought to me so I can extract revenge. I want you to go to Don Castinconcrettie and arrange for him to turn Kathrine Summer over to me.”

“Summer? Are you sure she did the hit” Tree replies.

“She was shot in the middle of her forehead with a .45 caliber hollow-point bullet at close enough range her brains were blown out the back of her head” the don replies.

Tree admits it is much like Kathrine Summer’s work but notes “That isn’t proof Kathrine did it.”

“Detective Stan Goldman tells me the spent shell casing had red lipstick on it.”

Tree lights a cigarette wondering how a mob boss has close contacts with the cops but declines to ask.

tree god dark.jpg

It seems to him Kathy got a little cocky on this kill. He says “How am I suppose to meet with Castinconcrettie? He knows I work for you.”

“The meeting is set for tomorrow evening at seven o’clock and, Tree, try to look sober.”

rif in woods.jpg

Don Jollyreicollie knows Tree can handle the job and quickly leaves…

At Don Castinconcrettie’s manor there is a meeting with the godfather and his son Michael Castinconcrettie. Michael, while the youngest son and newest to be in the business, seems to have the clearest head when decisions have to be made.

The don says “Killing Delilah was kind of like burning the Thanksgiving turkey. Don Jollyreicollie is less than pleased his peace offering had her brains blown out. He is send Tree here tomorrow evening to offer a deal.”

“What do you think he will ask for” Michael inquires.

“I think he is going to want Miss Summers turned over to the Jollyreicollie family. What should I do, Michael?”

“You want to avoid a war. The woman is expendable” Michael says with cold firmness.

godfather 004.jpg

Don Castinconcrettie sighs “I suppose you are right. We will see what Tree asks for.”

godfather 005.jpg

“Miss Summer is a great mechanic (that is a hit woman) but you know while she gives a great blowjob she never swallows.”

“I’m quite aware of that” Michael acknowledges.

The next night Tree shows up the Castinconcrettie estate. He appears somewhat sober as he sits before the clan. Only Michael Castinconcrettie is missing. It is to keep him out of the spotlight. Never show your best card.

Tree does not feel half-drunk inebriated, rather he is quite relaxed. Don Castinconcrettie attempts to cordially welcome Tree to his estate saying “We always welcome one of Don Jollyreicollie’s friends.”

Tree belches and says “Save you kindness. I’m here on business, godfather. You and Don Jollyreicollie both know Kathrine Summer put a bullet through Delilah Trasch’s head. So excuse my bluntness but Jollyreicollie want to see her dead.”

“I can understand that. I will see that she is ‘iced’.”

“That is not good enough” Tree replies in his quite relaxed state of mind. “he wants to settle the matter on his terms.”

godfather 001 a.jpg

On the left, Sonny arrogantly says “If Miss Summer killed my fiancé wouldn’t it be appropriate to let me take care of this?”

Tree sighs and says “Sonny, it amazes me you can even tie your damn shoes. You’ve fucked Summer more than any man could hope for. You reparations might be another fuck and a blowjob. Don Castinconcrettie, if I may be so bold, Don Jollyreicollie asked me to give…”

Tree reaches into his jacket and the entire Castinconcrettie clan reach into theirs. Tree pulls his hand out and says “Let’s not be hasty, gentlemen! You searched me and know I don’t have a gun. I only want to give Don Castinconcrettie a message from Don Jollyreicollie.”

Castinconcrettie nods and Tree reaches int his breast pocket and hands the godfather a single card. The don’s face pales a bit when he sees the card.

Death card 001.jpg

He holds the ‘death card’; something he and Jollyreicollie have traded when they are serious but if respected will avoid war. Though the target is shown as woman this is the first time a woman is the subject of such a trade. His lips curl in anger but Tree pulls out his flask and says “I am just the messenger. You can kill me and keep Summer but you know you be at war with ‘Jolly’. Just give me the girl and the peace remains.”

On the right the Castinconcrettie attorney Despard Wragg says “If we give you Miss Summer Don Jollyreicollie will kill her.”

“This ain’t a fairy tale. Of course he will kill her” Tree drily replies. “Do we have a deal?”

(Kathy's birthday is not going well)

The deal was agreed to and Tree goes to Kathrine Summer’s condo to fetch her and bring her to Don Jollyreicollie’s estate. His timing is perfect as Kathy is caught nude preparing to shower. He binds her hands behind her back and drags her out to his car.

Kathy demands “What are you doing? It is my birthday and I have date tonight!”

Tree shoves her into the back seat and as he tightens the straps around her wrists he says “Happy birthday, Kathy. You still have a date but it is with Don Jollyreicollie. Look on the bright side; you don’t have to worry about aging gracefully.”
b w 024.jpg

Tree takes Kathy to Jollyreicollie estate and takes her to stable cellar where an archaic dungeon exists.
prison 841.jpg

Kathy protests “What is this dump? You can’t hold me here!”

Tree snaps “If you prefer, I could bring you to the cops. They know you ‘capped’ Delilah. Do you want to fry on electric chair?”

I am so fucking dead! If I am sent to the police I know I will get the chair. I know what they would do to me. They will come for me and tell me it is time to prepare me.
hpic a.jpg

They will sheer my long hair to just stubs using scissors. Next they shave my head to bare my scalp.

hpics3.jpg
hpics12.jpg

They will remove my pubic hairs next while they film my defoliation. Does it matter? I will be dead all to soon.

hpics13.jpg

I am sure we will be ahead of schedule. My ‘fry time’ can’t slip. They will take me to a waiting room where I must wait while the chair is readied. They will put me on a metal folding chair and I am given a cigarette to pass the time. I’d pose lewdly as I smoke. My bare body sticks to the damn chair. I look up at the guard and ask him if I can get a final fuck.

hpics15.jpg

He will smirk down and says “The chair will give you your final fuck, Summer.”

Soon it will be time to go to the chair. The guards grab me and hoist me up. I will take my last walk.
hpics16.jpg

They will strap me into the chair and turn the juice on. A dozen witnesses and a few cameras will record my death.

hpics18.jpg

I’ll let Don Jollyreicollie do me. It will be over sooner.

-Kathy Summer

Kathy is not at all pleased with where she is spending her birthday evening. She is bound in chains in her dungeon cell.

dungeon 102.jpg

Don’t feel sorry for her yet… her night is only going to get worse.

I’m holding three cards in my hand looking at their backsides. I hate playing cards but this is special. I look up at Don Jollyreicollie and say “This isn’t one of those bullshit games where that bitch Summer gets a ‘get out of jail free’ cards?”

The godfather shakes his head and assures me “No, Barbara, whichever card you choose will select how Kathrine Summer dies. Now pick one.”

I must admit selecting how Kathy croaks is making me quite wet. I ask “Will we have time to fuck before you kill her?”

“I’m sorry, but we will have to wait until she is dead. Now pick a card.”

I run my fingers over the three cards. I am about to pick how Kathy dies tonight.

punish 001 e.jpg

I pull a card and hand it to the don. He smiles and says “We will have a fine time after watching this.”

-Barbara Moore

I pull a card and hand it to the don. He smiles and says “We will have a fine time after watching this.”

I cheated and used the mirror to see the back of the cards;)

My only question is why did I have to lose all my clothing playing strip poker first?:confused:

Back
Top Bottom