Kathrine Summer and the Mob

Go to CruxDreams.com
When Kathy Summer was first hanged it looked like she was done without a dance as she dangled from the noose. Most thought she was getting off easy for being executed for killing Don Jollyreicollie’s niece. After less than a minute their fears were put to rest as she began to fight trying to escape the noose. She has been hanged for ten minutes and to the delight of the crowd (and dismay of Kathy) she is putting on a good show!

hang 920.jpg

One wonders what is going through her mind as the rope slowly closes around her neck. Logic should tell her the only end to her pain is having her life end…

The damn noose is really starting to choke me! How can I still be alive? Why are these bastards watching me die? God, I have to get my hands free of the rope holding them behind me!

-Kathrine Summer

Logic has been ripped from Kathy’s mind as she frantically tries to escape noose tightening. She bucks wildly and probably doesn’t know she pisses as she hangs before the crowd.
hang 918.jpg

It has been over ten minutes since Kathy has been hanged. Amazingly she is still quite alive though her life is drawing to a painful close. Don’t feel sorry for Kathrine. The bitch deserves every minute she can suffer. Enjoy watching the naked wench thrash and kick as she futilely tries to free herself.

hang 921.jpg

Eighteen minutes have passed. Kathy is succumbing to the noose slowly crushing her throat. The damn bitch is beginning to show the wear the noose has taken on her neck. Her hands struggle to escape the rope binding her wrists and her legs, free of restraints, flail about searching for anything to set upon. To the audience it is almost a comical show and they yell lewd comments at Kathy in her last minutes alive. They really are blood-thirsty bastards.

I can’t breathe! They have killed me. Damn it, just let me die!

-Kathrine Summer

hang 922.jpg

Around twenty minutes after she has been hanged Kathrine Summer twitches for the last time…

hang 923.jpg

The bitch has died hanged naked before a crowd eager to see her punishment for her jealous assassination of Delilah Trasch. She hangs before the audience naked but for the rope binding her wrists and the noose that has crushed her neck. Everyone but Kathy thinks it was a great show but she isn’t talking anymore.

As the crowd thins and Kathrine’s body hangs from the noose Tree and Messa lean against the brick wall. Messa smokes a Madame Wu and fingers her tagged pussy. There is more than a hint of pride in Messa’s voice when she says “I told you my French premium hemp rope makes the finest noose.”

hang 924.jpg

Tree looks at Messa’s beautiful breasts and her finger playing in her wet cunt. He knows a rope made of northwestern Arkansas hemp would have done in Kathy just about the same he doesn’t argue. Something else seems to have clouded his thoughts…

So we have seen the well-deserved hanging of Kathrine Summer. She was brought naked before a crowd of one-time friends and enemies and hanged by her neck until she perished. It was a brutal way to die but the crowd loved her desperate dance as the rope slowly closed around her neck.

She was left hanging for a total of an hour and a half. RR got some great shots of her. This one is going to be in the next edition of the Crux Chronicle.

hang 925.jpg

When her body was taken down it was placed in a pine casket and displayed in a less than flattering manor while the guests of Don Jollyreicollie enjoyed an open bar…
hang 926.jpg

The end…

Back
Top Bottom