Kathy breaks the law

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Kathy Summer is a beautiful woman.
owp 206.jpg
With her looks and personality she could have any man she wanted. But Kathy has a dark side. She has a fascination with bondage and sex. She has found there is good money to be made doing both. She works alone and makes good payments servicing wealthy clients for practicing her fantasies.
owp 192.jpg
Not only does she make good money she is paid in cash so there is no need to pay taxes. She makes damn good payments for combining both bondage and fellatio.
head 061.jpg
But by working alone she has caught the attention of the Mafia that doesn’t appreciate they are not getting a cut of her money. Needless to say they arrange to take her ‘off the market’. With cooperation of the crooked prosecutor Kathy is arrested!
perp arrest 061.jpg
She is brought to the local jail and stripped of her expensive clothing.
perp arrest 052 bw.jpg
Though most women would have been shamed and humiliated by the strip and cavity search Kathy is subjected to but she enjoys the experience.
prison 050.jpg
Days later Kathy is brought to trial. She isn’t encouraged when she sees the ‘jury of her peers’. The dozen jurors are a pack of dirty old men that are mentally undressing her as the trial moves along.
court jury 001.jpg
On the plus side the trial is done very swiftly. Kathy is ordered to stand to hear the verdict.
The judge says “Ms. Kathy Summer, you have been charged with tax evasion, prostitution, deviant sexual acts, and avoiding paying over a dozen parking tickets. The jury has returned their verdict and has found you guilty of the first three charges and couldn’t reach a verdict on the parking tickets since the prosecutor couldn’t prove you even own a car.”
Kathy huffs and says “So what? Tell me what the fine is and I’ll pay it!”
court 234.jpg
“You don’t understand. You will be brought to court tomorrow to learn your sentence” the judge replies.

Convicted am I? Who could have caused that? I suspect it is the Tree gang out of Northwest Arkansas. They scrambled out of Northeastern US and Canada after the mob families from other countries moved in. I spend the night in the local jail. I have to suck the guard’s cock both to get a meal and some information.
Prison 130 a.jpg
I don’t see it as bad work. I’ve been convicted of a few capital crimes and I’ve learned over a few years keep the prison guards happy keeps me happy. Besides I really do like sucking cock and swallowing a load of hot cum! I ask the guard what he thinks my fine will be. He laughs and says “Honey, you ain’t getting a fine. The prosecutor is a mean corrupt bitch and I won’t be surprised if you aren’t swinging naked by your neck from the prison gallows!”

They couldn’t hang me for having sex and tax evasion, could they? I must admit the thought of it is somewhat arousing.
county36.jpg
The next day I am back in court to hear my sentence. I am not counting on my lawyer to get me off easy. He hardly seems able to open his whisky flask. I sit at the defense table with my wrists cuffed behind my back. I am wearing a tee shirt dress that is a size too small and a pair of flip-flop sandals and nothing else. I must admit I look marvelous but a bit under-dressed for the occasion.
court 244 A.jpg
The judge looks down at me and with contempt in his voice says “Miss Kathy Summer you have been convicted of three felony crimes. The prosecutor has requested the most severe punishment allowed by law and I agree with her recommendation. Therefore Miss Summer I sentence you to be put death by crucifixion a week from today!”

Is he crazy? People don’t get crucified for shit like this! In moments the bailiffs pull me to my feet and strip the dress and sandals from my body. I am led naked but for the handcuffs locked around my wrists from the courtroom. By horde of media in the main corridor I begin to realize I have been set up and quite screwed!
perp walk 121 kathy.jpg
I hope my family doesn’t see this!

Of course Kathy’s walk is televised worldwide and is all over the internet. Who doesn’t see her walk of shame?

Is he crazy? People don’t get crucified for shit like this! In moments the bailiffs pull me to my feet and strip the dress and sandals from my body. I am led naked but for the handcuffs locked around my wrists from the courtroom. By horde of media in the main corridor I begin to realize I have been set up and quite screwed!

I hope my family doesn’t see this!

Of course Kathy’s walk is televised worldwide and is all over the internet

RacingRodent must have the rights to show my trial. All my family and friends are watching my walk of shame .
At least he is showing off my assets.
I wonder what's in store for me tonight.

Kathy is brought to the county jail to wait for her crucifixion. She finds that much of the jail staff is IMF personnel and they are not at all concerned with Kathy’s dignity. After all, the prisoner is here just to be executed. The warden ‘introduces’ herself to Kathy.

I stand before the warden. She is real bitch wanting to make sure I know she is my master. She barks at me “Stand up straight, prisoner! Don’t you have any respect?”
imf 011 a.jpg
It is a bit difficult to show respect when I am standing naked and my wrists cuffed behind my back. Besides I have little respect for this group that is overseeing my crucifixion. The warden walks up to me and holds a wicked looking dildo before my face and says “You are in my charge until you are crucified. You will do what I or my guards tell you to do. Do you understand?”
imf 015.jpg
“Yes” I reply.

“That is not how you address me. From now on you will address me as ‘mistress’” she snaps. Then she adds “Guards, take this wench into the chamber and show her what can be expected.”

The chamber is a small steel-walled room that feels cold on my bare body. The cuffs are removed but my arms are spread and raised above my head then locked in irons. That ‘wicked looking dildo’ is mounted on a post under my loins. I stretch to look down and demandingly ask “What the hell is that for?”

Kathy watches as leather straps are bound to her ankles. The chains they are attached to begin to withdraw, spreading her legs and stretching her arms. The tip of the dildo is under her lions. There is a hum and the dildo begins to press against Kathy’s rectum!

Oh no! I am going to be impaled by… AUGH!

The warden watches Kathy’s agony as the five centimeter thick shaft pushes into the prisoner’s ass. The hard knurled shaft invades twenty-five centimeters into Kathy’s bowel then begins to pump vertically. Kathy howls in pain.
imf 016.jpg
The warden says to the physician “That bitch doesn’t understand what pain is. Wait until she is crucified!”

Oh no! I am going to be impaled by… AUGH!

The warden watches Kathy’s agony as the five centimeter thick shaft pushes into the prisoner’s ass. The hard knurled shaft invades twenty-five centimeters into Kathy’s bowel then begins to pump vertically. Kathy howls in pain.

The warden says to the physician “That bitch doesn’t understand what pain is. Wait until she is crucified

It hurts so much why is my pussy so wet? :confused:I hope the warden does not notice.:oops:

Kathy’s rude induction to the prison continues. After riding the dildo impaling her ass she is treated to a cavity search that is more of a fist-fuck.
prison 049 c.jpg
Next she is taken by the guards to death row.
prison 062 a.jpg
The handcuffs are removed before she is placed in her cell.
prison 063.jpg
Kathy protests that she has nothing to wear. The guard shoves her into the cell and says “You are dressed just like you will be crucified, bitch.”
prison 070 e.jpg
The thought of being crucified naked before a crowd of strangers is quite arousing to Kathy.
mastur 013 b.jpg
Kathy masturbates as she envisions hanging naked nailed to the cross with a crowd looking up at her. She doesn’t even care there is camera on her 24 hours a day.

no power this morning... back to work...

Professor Barbara Moore from the University of the Virgin Martyrs is quite excited about Kathy Summer’s coming crucifixion. Crucifixion has only recently been made a legal method of execution and only in Northwest Arkansas. For what Barb claims is research for her next thesis on appropriate judicial punishment for criminal women she is given a paid sabbatical from the university to interview the executioner and the condemned woman Kathy Summer.

Barbara arrives at the Tree estate where she interviews Tree about crucifying Kathy. Tree offers her copious amounts of wine and Madame Wu’s. Barb gets quite comfortable.
madame wu 25 b.jpg
“So, Mr. Tree, how do you feel about nailing a woman to a cross and hanging her to die on it?”

Tree lights up a cigarette and says “The pay is good and it doesn’t hurt me as much as it will hurt her.”
tree god.jpg
There is no record if Barbara and Tree had sex that afternoon…

The next day Barbara arrives at the Logan County Jail to visit with and interview Kathy, the condemned prisoner. Kathy is brought to the visitor’s cell. Her wrists are cuffed behind her back and shackles bind her ankles. Barbara looks at the woman and thinks what a pathetic wench Kathy is.

This is really weird. I am days away from being publicly executed crucified before a crowd of strangers and some professor from a university is here to interview me about my ‘event’.

“Ms. Summer, you are going to be crucified in a few days. I am not interested in why you are going to be crucified- I have read the court records- but how you feel about being crucified” Professor Moore says to me.

“You can call me ‘Kathy’. I am a prisoner of Northwest Arkansas, not of you. Honestly, I am looking somewhat forward to it” I say. “Imagine having a crowd show up to see you hang naked nailed to a cross.”

Professor Moore shakes her head and says “I think I will prefer watching you. This really excites you?”
prison 234.jpg
‘Really excites’? My pussy is flowing! I must admit after realizing I am really going to be crucified my mind has done strange things. I explain to Professor Moore “After I was convicted and sentenced to death I realized I have lost all control of my life. I do what the guards tell me to do and give them what want whenever they want it. The reality is though it is no different from my life before except now I don’t get paid. I was a prostitute before and just the guards’ whore now. And it will all be over soon enough. Are you going to be at my crucifixion?”

“I wouldn’t miss it” Professor Moore says with both contempt and lust.

-Kathy

Professor Moore shakes her head and says “I think I will prefer watching you. This really excites you?”

‘Really excites’? My pussy is flowing! I must admit after realizing I am really going to be crucified my mind has done strange things. I explain to Professor Moore “After I was convicted and sentenced to death I realized I have lost all control of my life. I do what the guards tell me to do and give them what want whenever they want it. The reality is though it is no different from my life before except now I don’t get paid. I was a prostitute before and just the guards’ whore now. And it will all be over soon enough. Are you going to be at my crucifixion?”

“I wouldn’t miss it” Professor Moore says with both contempt and lust.

Professor Moore is very attractive ,I would love to spend some quality time with her. My pussy is so wet and wonder if hers is too.

Professor Moore is very attractive ,I would love to spend some quality time with her. My pussy is so wet and wonder if hers is too.
This is the paradox of the condemned prisoner Kathy. She lusts for Professor Moore but her incarceration prevents any chance of fulfilling her desire. Her cunt is wet with her desire but the handcuffs locking her hands behind her back Kathy cannot even satisfy her own arousal.

Don't feel sorry for Kathy... She is a condemned convict and her desires are of no concern of the prison staff except maybe to deny any of them...

Friday morning arrives. Kathy Summer is spending the last morning in prison on her bunk in her cell. She knows soon she will be crucified naked before the crowd. She seems aroused by the thought.
prison 231.jpg
The guard comes to my cell and says “Quit fingering yourself, Kathy. It’s time for your execution."

I sit up and ask “Don’t I get a last fuck?”

“You’ll be fucked when you are crucified, slut!”

I sigh and realize the fantasy of being crucified is about to become my reality.
prison 197 A.jpg
“We’re on a schedule! Back up to the bars and put your hands behind your back” he orders.
I do so and wait for the handcuffs.

prison 220.jpg
Instead of the cuffs he ties my wrists crossed behind back before opening the door. It is not gentle the way he leads me down the corridor. I look up and say “Don’t break my arms. I won’t hang right on the cross!”
prison 175 a.jpg
He snaps back “If I was going break your arms it would be done by now.”

We arrive at the lobby of the jail where a grubby looking man stands. He looks like a drunken cowboy (and smells like one, too). The guard pushes me to him and says “Here’s the prisoner. Do you know what you’re doing with crucifixion?”

“Watch her on the cross” he grumbles. “She’ll suffer a long time before she dies. Come on, bitch, it is time for you to get nailed to the cross.”

He guides me out the door where I see the crowd that has gathered to see me crucified.
death march 001.jpg
My pussy practically squirts when I see crowd…

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom