Kathy breaks the law

Go to CruxDreams.com
Professor Barbara Moore from the University of the Virgin Martyrs is quite excited about Kathy Summer’s coming crucifixion.

I’m all wet and tingly ,.. :p

Barbara arrives at the Tree estate where she interviews Tree about crucifying Kathy. Tree offers her copious amounts of wine and Madame Wu’s. Barb gets quite comfortable.

Upon which I promptly get naked ... :tits:

There is no record if Barbara and Tree had sex that afternoon…

That’s because we didn’t ... Tree passed out as usual :rolleyes:

Professor Moore shakes her head and says “I think I will prefer watching you. This really excites you?”

Yep :p

With hands tied behind her back Kathy is marched across the street to the park where the gallows used to be (it will be back later). A crowd of almost a thousand fill the natural amphitheater that surrounds the cross that Kathy is about to be nailed and hand crucified from!

There is little time to process what is happening to me. The ropes are removed and two huge men lay me down on the cross. The cowboy-looking guy promptly nails my left wrist to the cross. I don’t remember much after that but the searing pain. He moves to my right wrist and drives the second spike through my wrist. I think I behaved.
crux 176.jpg
The wrists were terrible but I damn near pass out when he drives the third spike through my feet. I am gasping for air when they begin lifting the cross with me nailed to it.
crux lift 002.jpg
I feel the cross start to fall into the hole…

…Damn, I am crucified!
princess 040 a.jpg
-Kathy

Kathy has been condemned to death by crucifixion. Her execution has a large crowd of paying spectators and is being shown on RR Video Production’s Premium Pay-Per-View channel…

I have been condemned to die crucified for tax evasion, prostitution, and deviant sexual acts. I hang naked from the cross waiting for its torture to take my life. At least there is a good crowd here to see my die.
crux kathy 001.jpg
The reality of the cross is far different from my fantasy of being crucified. I am in more pain than I could possibly imagine. I don’t feel pretty hanging naked before the crowd but just displayed without dignity. There is no beauty in this. I hang from the wood fixed to it with three spikes that tear at my wrists and feet. My nipples are tumescent and stand proudly on my quivering breasts. I am shamed yet the crowd loves watching my torment!
crux kathy 003.jpg
Well, fuck them all!

-Kathy

With hands tied behind her back Kathy is marched across the street to the park where the gallows used to be (it will be back later). A crowd of almost a thousand fill the natural amphitheater that surrounds the cross that Kathy is about to be nailed and hand crucified from!

There is little time to process what is happening to me. The ropes are removed and two huge men lay me down on the cross. The cowboy-looking guy promptly nails my left wrist to the cross. I don’t remember much after that but the searing pain. He moves to my right wrist and drives the second spike through my wrist. I think I behaved.
View attachment 650117
The wrists were terrible but I damn near pass out when he drives the third spike through my feet. I am gasping for air when they begin lifting the cross with me nailed to it.
View attachment 650118

…Damn, I am crucified!
View attachment 650119
-Kathy
He's done it again! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

RR Video Production’s Premium Pay-Per-View channel…
I want to know how RR always gets the video rights to these shows. It's never up for public notice. Are these no-bid sweetheart contracts? The whole thing smells of corruption. (Not the trial and sentencing part; that all seems aboveboard and honest.)

View attachment 650117
View attachment 650118

…Damn, I am crucified!
View attachment 650119
-Kathy

It hurts, doesn't it? That hard nail parting your soft flesh, grinding against sinew, nerve and bone. It hurts more than anything you've ever experienced so far in your life, but the ride isn't over yet. And how humiliating is it to be raised helpless and naked in front of so many people?
And why dos it look like you are wet down there??
btw Kathy, just part those thighs of yours a little more for us, we'll get a better view you'll feel a lot more comfortable.

I have been condemned to die crucified for tax evasion, prostitution, and deviant sexual acts. I hang naked from the cross waiting for its torture to take my life. At least there is a good crowd here to see my die.
View attachment 650235

I do like a good crowd scene, well done Tree.

The reality of the cross is far different from my fantasy of being crucified. I am in more pain than I could possibly imagine. I don’t feel pretty hanging naked before the crowd but just displayed without dignity. There is no beauty in this. I hang from the wood fixed to it with three spikes that tear at my wrists and feet. My nipples are tumescent and stand proudly on my quivering breasts. I am shamed yet the crowd loves watching my torment!

Well, fuck them all!

Come closer so I can pee all over you guys.

Last edited:
Kathy was crucified at 11:30 AM. At 3 PM the park gates are opened so anyone can come in and view and of course harass the condemned convict. Below Kathy the faces in the crowd would change but the remarks made are often in third party commenting about her as though she is merely condemned meat which isn’t far off her situation.

It is mid-afternoon and the cross still pulls my body apart. I look at my wrists and see the vile spikes that hold me spread across the wood.
pov 001.jpg
The torture of being crucified is not just the constant pain, thirst, and hunger. I am still a living person being verbally abused as I hang above the mob. They enjoyed when I had to pee. I tried to piss on them but the guards keep the crowd at bay out of range. I just humiliate myself pissing on the ground below.

I don’t think it is a cool day but hanging here it feels like it. But then I am naked and crucified. I look down my body at my tumescent nipples. I cannot describe how I want to cup my hands over them and give them warmth!
pov 003.jpg
Then the ‘oh shit’ moment arrives. I have to relieve my bowels! It is both necessary and humiliating. I wiggle my hips to the side and grunt as I shit hanging above the crowd.
pov 004.jpg
The crowd reacts with their general lack of sympathy. I look down and scream “I’m dying up here! This isn’t funny!”
crux kathy 001.jpg
That does nothing but encourage the pricks…

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom