Kathy breaks the law

Go to CruxDreams.com
I spent my last week or so alive in the rented obsolete prison I now hang crucified in front of. I thought I would be looked upon with some sort of sympathy but my nailed naked body hanging from the cross bores most of the crowd. They have thinned out and there is less than fifty drunks hanging around to look at me suffer stretched on the cross.

They are the fucking perverts waiting to see me piss or shit again. What does it matter?
crux kathy 002.jpg
The damn bugs crawl into my nose and ears- I spit them from my mouth- and I don’t know what the hell in gnawing at my cunt. There is nothing I can do about any of this. I am spiked to this cross and can barely move and it hurts when I do! This sucks…

-Kathy

I'm just off to watch Kathy's crucifixion...

View attachment 650404

:rolleyes:

I'll have to get one of those. Then I'll feel relieved to have protection from the "elements".
Kathy will just feel relieved . . . . .

The damn bugs crawl into my nose and ears- I spit them from my mouth- and I don’t know what the hell in gnawing at my cunt. There is nothing I can do about any of this. I am spiked to this cross and can barely move and it hurts when I do! This sucks…

Relieving yourself in public in full view of the crowd is pretty degrading. But hanging there while bugs crawl all over your exposed and helpless body, tasting the juices that you freely excrete from pores, mouth etc, is not only degrading but very uncomfortable and maddeningly irritating.
And endlessly entertaining to the viewers.

They are the fucking perverts waiting to see me piss or shit again. What does it matter?

I am now attractive to the insects that crawl over and inside my body.Maybe when I pee I will wash some out of my pussy.

Stop looking at them , can't you tell I'm suffering?
Suffering greatly indeed! Let us read on...

Kathy has been crucified for almost seven hours. The unrelenting pull of her body on her arms is wearing her down. Breathing is a struggle with her chest stretched and squeezing her lungs. The large crowd that watched the early hours has thinned as people leave to go on with their lives. The three spikes holding Kathy to the cross insure she will be there for the whole horrible event.

How long does it take to die on this damn thing? I might die of dehydration if I don’t get water. My arms are worn out and my broken feet hurt too much to help support my body. I am the dying prisoner of this cross and worse yet soon it will be dark!

-Kathy

crux  kathy 005.jpg

The sun is setting. The crowd has dissipated and there are only a few guards left to insure no one rescues or mercifully kill me before the cross does.
crux 021 b.jpg
I am illuminated by a single floodlight. It warms the front of my body but my backside is chilled by the cool night air.
crux kathy 006.jpg
Boredom mixes with the pain that wracks my body. The floodlight blinds my vision. It is going to be a long painful night.
crux 290 B.jpg
The night drags on and I feel weaker with each passing moment. I begin to wish I could die…
lac crux 013.jpg
“…Kathy… Kathy… Wake up!”

I blink and see the darkness is starting to fade. I must have passed out. The cowboy stands below me and says “I don’t think you’ve got much left in you.”

‘No shit’ I think…
ka crux early morn.jpg
-Kathy

It is well into the second day of Kathy Summer’s execution. She has not been given any food and only a few sips of water from a sponge on a pike held up to her mouth. Don’t think she is being shown any mercy. RR Video Productions was disappointed that Kathy could hardly moan with her parched dry throat and that wasn’t helping pay-per-view subscriptions.

I don’t even try to move much anymore. I hurt too damn much. I’m ready to quit. My chest hurts with each beat of my heart. Each breath has become a labor I have never fought so hard to take. Cramps have attacked every muscle I have. Even holding my head up is difficult but if I don’t breathing becomes even harder to do.
crux kathy 009.jpg
It is getting late on the second day of Kathy’s crucifixion. Blood loss, hunger, and thirst conspire with the torture of the cross and exposure to the elements. Pain torments her mind. In a fit of panic she violently struggles to pull free from the spikes.
crux kathy 008.gif (gif by Bartnel)
The spikes win the battle and Kathy tears muscles in her chest and arms. She slumps down and moans “I am finished…”
crux kathy 010.jpg
Moments later her head rolls forward.
crux kathy 011.jpg
Kathy’s suffering ends with her death.

The End

It is well into the second day of Kathy Summer’s execution. She has not been given any food and only a few sips of water from a sponge on a pike held up to her mouth. Don’t think she is being shown any mercy. RR Video Productions was disappointed that Kathy could hardly moan with her parched dry throat and that wasn’t helping pay-per-view subscriptions.

I don’t even try to move much anymore. I hurt too damn much. I’m ready to quit. My chest hurts with each beat of my heart. Each breath has become a labor I have never fought so hard to take. Cramps have attacked every muscle I have. Even holding my head up is difficult but if I don’t breathing becomes even harder to do.
View attachment 651122
It is getting late on the second day of Kathy’s crucifixion. Blood loss, hunger, and thirst conspire with the torture of the cross and exposure to the elements. Pain torments her mind. In a fit of panic she violently struggles to pull free from the spikes.
View attachment 651123 (gif by Bartnel)
The spikes win the battle and Kathy tears muscles in her chest and arms. She slumps down and moans “I am finished…”
View attachment 651121
Moments later her head rolls forward.
View attachment 651120
Kathy’s suffering ends with her death.

The End
So sad.:oops: Love your red hair, girl!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom