Kathy goes to court

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
During the second century the Roman Empire covered most of the Middle East and much of what is modern Europe. There was no way they could cover this much territory so they hired mercenaries from conquered lands to help “manage” their holdings. The queen of what later became France is visited by one of the mercenary soldiers. She was late (fashionable) on her tithe to Rome so they sent Tintorium Tree to pay her a visit. He demanded the tithe or the queen to turn over her most prized possession. The queen brought forth the nude form of Katherine explaining the woman performed well in the bedroom. It was obvious Tree was pleased with offering.
princess 047 A G 2.jpg

He took Katherine back to Rome where see was auctioned off with the other captured women.

princess 012.jpg

That’s her on the left. She sold very well, bringing in the most gold than all the other women. But there was a problem with Katherine (they call her ‘Kathy’ because the Romans’ had no word for ‘Katherine’ and she was just a slave anyway). It seems Kathy was quite skilled at going down on women.

les 079.jpg

And she was good at sucking cock but she wouldn’t swallow the ejaculate.

head 096.png

Kathy was given extensive training but she refused to swallow the wad.

head 094.jpeg

This refusal was taken personally by her owner. He was a well respected senator and welded much power!

During the second century the Roman Empire covered most of the Middle East and much of what is modern Europe. There was no way they could cover this much territory so they hired mercenaries from conquered lands to help “manage” their holdings. The queen of what later became France is visited by one of the mercenary soldiers. She was late (fashionable) on her tithe to Rome so they sent Tintorium Tree to pay her a visit. He demanded the tithe or the queen to turn over her most prized possession. The queen brought forth the nude form of Katherine explaining the woman performed well in the bedroom. It was obvious Tree was pleased with offering.
View attachment 874072

He took Katherine back to Rome where see was auctioned off with the other captured women.

View attachment 874073

That’s her on the left. She sold very well, bringing in the most gold than all the other women. But there was a problem with Katherine (they call her ‘Kathy’ because the Romans’ had no word for ‘Katherine’ and she was just a slave anyway). It seems Kathy was quite skilled at going down on women.

View attachment 874083

And she was good at sucking cock but she wouldn’t swallow the ejaculate.

View attachment 874084

Kathy was given extensive training but she refused to swallow the wad.

View attachment 874085

This refusal was taken personally by her owner. He was a well respected senator and welded much power!

Better than Kathy deserves

Kathy was arrested and would face a trial not to determine her innocence or guilt but what punishment she would receive! You see, Katherine is not a Roman slave. Hell, she’s not even a Gaelic slave. So her owner’s accusation is all the is required to determine her guilt. But this is the month later known as July and there is another woman that had been caught red-handed sneaking premium Gaelic crucifixion wood into Roman. She faces certain death for her crimes. But this being what will be know as July the emperor will let either Katherine or Messaline go free and the other will suffer the Romans’ cruel fate!

Both women are presented nude before the crowd wearing only the ropes that binds their wrists crossed behind their backs.

court 247 c.jpg

Both women are at the mercy of the crowd but only one will be freed. Messaline wiggles her ample bust and gets the crowd into calling for her freedom. Much to the emperor’s chagrin he freed Massaline (it would later become a mutual business relationship). But he still had to ‘punish’ Kathy. The emperor suggests she should be whipped a dozen times in the nude but a chorus screams back “CRUCIFY HER!”

The emperor tries to calm the crowd but there are many faithful to the senator and they keep yelling “Crucify her!” Finally the emperor gives up and conceded to the crowds demands. Even Katherine understood her life would soon involve its end on a cross!

c 0005.jpg

The emperor washed his hands (literally) of the situation. He summoned Tintorium Tree and asked him to handle Kathy’s crucifixion. Tree saw to it Kathy was given her cross to carry it to the Hill of Death.
c 0055.jpg

Kathy was arrested and would face a trial not to determine her innocence or guilt but what punishment she would receive! You see, Katherine is not a Roman slave. Hell, she’s not even a Gaelic slave. So her owner’s accusation is all the is required to determine her guilt. But this is the month later known as July and there is another woman that had been caught red-handed sneaking premium Gaelic crucifixion wood into Roman. She faces certain death for her crimes. But this being what will be know as July the emperor will let either Katherine or Messaline go free and the other will suffer the Romans’ cruel fate!

Both women are presented nude before the crowd wearing only the ropes that binds their wrists crossed behind their backs.

View attachment 874641

Both women are at the mercy of the crowd but only one will be freed. Messaline wiggles her ample bust and gets the crowd into calling for her freedom. Much to the emperor’s chagrin he freed Massaline (it would later become a mutual business relationship). But he still had to ‘punish’ Kathy. The emperor suggests she should be whipped a dozen times in the nude but a chorus screams back “CRUCIFY HER!”

The emperor tries to calm the crowd but there are many faithful to the senator and they keep yelling “Crucify her!” Finally the emperor gives up and conceded to the crowds demands. Even Katherine understood her life would soon involve its end on a cross!

View attachment 874642

The emperor washed his hands (literally) of the situation. He summoned Tintorium Tree and asked him to handle Kathy’s crucifixion. Tree saw to it Kathy was given her cross to carry it to the Hill of Death.
View attachment 874643

So I get crucified because my boobs are smaller? What type of crowd did the voting?:confused:

View attachment 874641

View attachment 874642

View attachment 874643
I‘ve missed Tree’s stories....though Kathy and Messa might not agree

Messaline wiggles her ample bust and gets the crowd into calling for her freedom.

So I get crucified because my boobs are smaller? What type of crowd did the voting?:confused:

I know, there's something here that doesn't ring true. With Messa's ample assets and provocative movements surely the crowd would vote to see her dancing on the cross for their entertainment?

Messaline Warrior 050.jpg

Katherine condemned to death on the cross is not uncommon. When one is not satisfied with a woman slave’s performance or tired of it, it was not unusual to damn the woman to death on the cross. Male slaves were also crucified but usually were sent to the mines or quarries to be worked till they died. Female slaves tended to eat more than they mined so death on the cross was the usual way to rid oneself of the woman.

crux 354.jpg

The Hill of Death was often decorated with condemned women suffering their deaths on their crosses.

crux 275.jpg

In her short life, Kathy had seen a few crucifixions but only the early stages. She witnessed the cruel suffering the women were subjected to but never had seen the women could spend days hanging from their crosses. Though it had been explained to her that the women could suffer for days before they died she had not witnessed the whole ordeal. The initial raising of the condemned women was enough to convince her to behave. She had no desire to suffer as the crucified women she had seen.

But now before the hostile crowd, she bears her cross to the Hill of Death.

princess 039.jpg

I know when I reach the Hill of Death I will be nailed to the cross and hang from it until I die. My choice is to carry this heavy cross or suffer the scourge of the guards’ whips if I resist. The crowd both wants to see me crucified and still want to touch my condemned body when they can.
crux carry 078.jpg

I surely let my master fuck when he wanted to and I sucked his cock as well, but I would swallow his load! That is not what my mouth is for. -Katherine

Between being pawed as she climbed the Hill of Death and carrying her cross up the hill it took Kathy more than an hour and a half to reach the summit. She still looked fit and tree thought she would spend a miserably long time crucified before death visited her.

crux carry 061.jpg

What she had not expected were the women already crucified and in varying stages of their torture including some who had died from their ordeal. She dropped her cross and fell to the ground begging for forgiveness of her ‘crimes’.

crux by_slanece-d6cj9td.jpg

Tree was paid by number of women crucified and Katherine would be his last of the day. He showed no mercy and had Kathy’s cross dragged over to the hole her cross would be mounted in. Next he had Kathy thrown over the cross.

crux nail 020.jpg

With disregard to her protests he nailed her wrists to the cross.

crux nail 001  e.jpg

Next he crossed her feet over the stipe and drove a spike through them.

crux nail 013.jpg

If Kathy put up a good fight when her wrists were nailed she put up a Herculean effort when Tree did her feet.

Kathy is nailed to her cross. They don’t raise her right away. They give her a few minutes to acclimate to being nailed to the cross.

crux nail 012.jpg

Then they grab the cross and start to raise it and Kathy!

crux lift 003.jpg

There is a loud thud as the cross drops into the hole. Kathy is crucified!
crux 403.jpg

There is a loud thud as the cross drops into the hole. Kathy is crucified!
crux 403.jpg

That sounds and looks final. The crowd, though appears to be intent on having a closer look. I wonder if the legionnaires are allowed to use pepper spray or tear gas?

what? This isn’t Missouri? Oh, my mistake :doh:

Back
Top Bottom