Kathy goes to court

Go to CruxDreams.com
What she had not expected were the women already crucified and in varying stages of their torture including some who had died from their ordeal. She dropped her cross and fell to the ground begging for forgiveness of her ‘crimes’.

crux by_slanece-d6cj9td.jpg

Tree was paid by number of women crucified and Katherine would be his last of the day. He showed no mercy and had Kathy’s cross dragged over to the hole her cross would be mounted in. Next he had Kathy thrown over the cross.

crux nail 020.jpg

With disregard to her protests he nailed her wrists to the cross.

All he cares about is money , I was willing to have sex with him if he spared my life.

It was a nasty thing Tree did to Kathy. He nailed her arms spread wide on the cross and her feet flat to the stipe with one over the other held to the stipe by a single large spike. Then he and his men raised the cross with her attached to it. Tree had to admit the naked woman looked looked good hanging from her cross.
crux 298 b.jpg

But he only crucified her. When you consider Kathy was just a foreign slave, she at least will die looking spectacular.

Since I was taken as a slave more seasons ago than I remember it has been drilled in my head that disobedience could earn me death on a cross. I was even brought to several slaves’ crucifixions. I was not permitted to see them die but being crucified was something I wanted to avoid. Now I know it not only looks painful I am the prisoner of the cross and will be until I die. I hang stretched wide, immobilized by the spikes that hold me to the face of the cross.
crux 226 e.jpg

I am naked on the cross, shamelessly displayed for the spectators to observe my disgraced suffering. The spectators seem to enjoy my suffering, but it is nothing compared to when the Romans come to look at me. They wear rich clothing as if to remind me I am naked.

crux 379 C.jpg

I am displayed for their pleasure…

-Katherine

Much to the emperor’s chagrin he freed Massaline (it would later become a mutual business relationship).
Yes, I immediately was searching how to do a businees with crosses and I found it in the Britanny'forests full of the famous "Premium Celtic Crucifixion Wood ", later named "Premium French Crucifixion Wood" ...
crux 403.jpg

and in our times, I can have my Corvet and I always have my gorgeous erected breasts !
Thanks to my ancestors ...
naked in corvet.jpg :rolleyes:

It was later in the day. The Romans had gone home to avoid the midafternoon heat leaving Kathy to suffer her crucifixion. The local Romans stayed to enjoy her suffering.

crux 212.jpg

Though Kathy hung from her cross condemned to die there, she suffered the torments that would eventually kill her.

crux 317.jpg

There was no mercy shown for her suffering. Kathy was just a slave being slowly executed.

crux 387 g.jpg

She had been crucified for the whole afternoon. She was slowing down as her energy left her.
crux 389 g.jpg

She still a long wait…

Tree came back to the Hill of Death in the early evening. Kathy had resigned herself to die like the condemned slave she was. Tree gave her the pep talk that she still looked fine.

crux Kathy 012.jpg

He didn’t mention he didn’t think she would make it through the night.

He left her hanging from her cross telling her he would see her in the morning and shuffled off for his goodnight sleep.

crux 299 b.jpg

Kathy would die during the night.

crux 406 A.jpg

Well, he did see her in the morning…

THE END

Back
Top Bottom