Kathy impaled

Go to CruxDreams.com
I believe the type and tool of impalement would depend on whether or not the impalement is for personal enrichment, in a self sacrifice sort of way, or whether it is for punishment. I personally like the idea of a wooden stake being slowly tapped through someone if it is for punishment, and a nice steel pole for those who prefer their victims slow roasted or left in a state of artistic repose at the end. Metal cleans up nicer for show purposes, while wood is rather messy with splinters.

A sunny afternoon I go to a local car dealership and "borrow" a car . I drive thru this small town and I hear a police car coming up behind me and the sheriff pulls me over.I unbutton my blouse and smile as I roll down my window.

The sheriff peaks at my tits and asks for my licence and ownership of the car. I pass him my licence and pretend to look for the ownership.

He says " Miss Summers , you seem to be having problems finding it and walks back to his car.

I see him using his cell phone and he walks back to my car .

He says " Miss Summers step out of the car and place your hands on the roof"

I do and say " What seems to be the problem officer" He says " This car is stolen Miss Summers" and proceeds to pat me down and then handcuff me . He leads me to the car and puts me in the back seat and we drive away.

Moments later we arrive at the police station and he leads me inside.He says" Miss Summers you are in big trouble , what do you have to say for yourself"

I say " Officer I am test driving the car and planned on returning it later today" He says " Nice try Miss Summers"

I say " Is there something I can do to make this charge go away" He smiles and says " Get on your knees bitch"

I drop to my knees and he unzips his pants. I pull out his cock and start sucking him . He grabs my hair and starts face fucking me , I am gagging on his cock and struggling to breath but he just keeps going , he shoots a big load in my mouth. He zips back up and leads me to the holding cell .

He laughs and says "you just added another charge" and slams the door of the cell .

Things are not going well.........................( to be continued)

A sunny afternoon I go to a local car dealership and "borrow" a car . I drive thru this small town and I hear a police car coming up behind me and the sheriff pulls me over.I unbutton my blouse and smile as I roll down my window.

The sheriff peaks at my tits and asks for my licence and ownership of the car. I pass him my licence and pretend to look for the ownership.

He says " Miss Summers , you seem to be having problems finding it and walks back to his car.

I see him using his cell phone and he walks back to my car .

He says " Miss Summers step out of the car and place your hands on the roof"

I do and say " What seems to be the problem officer" He says " This car is stolen Miss Summers" and proceeds to pat me down and then handcuff me . He leads me to the car and puts me in the back seat and we drive away.

Moments later we arrive at the police station and he leads me inside.He says" Miss Summers you are in big trouble , what do you have to say for yourself"

I say " Officer I am test driving the car and planned on returning it later today" He says " Nice try Miss Summers"

I say " Is there something I can do to make this charge go away" He smiles and says " Get on your knees bitch"

I drop to my knees and he unzips his pants. I pull out his cock and start sucking him . He grabs my hair and starts face fucking me , I am gagging on his cock and struggling to breath but he just keeps going , he shoots a big load in my mouth. He zips back up and leads me to the holding cell .

He laughs and says "you just added another charge" and slams the door of the cell .

Things are not going well.........................( to be continued)
I'll bet she didn't swallow it!!!

A couple days later my court appointed attorney comes to my holding cell. He informs me that my trail will begin in an hour and he is here to oversee my transport to the court house. Two guards arrive and stripe me naked and handcuff me , My attorney informs me that I will be tried nude and it's standard procedure in these types of cases.
cell.png He sits and talks to the guards and soon after I am taken to a van and we head for the courthouse.

We arrive at the courthouse and the charges against me are read." He says Kathy Summers you are charged with grand theft auto , speeding , bribery and not swallowing after said bride. How do you plead?"

My attorney replies "Guilty your honour"

I yell at my attorney " What the hell are you doing , I did not agree to plead guilty you idiot!!!!!

The judge yells "Order in my court"

The guards silence me and the judge says to bring me forward for my sentence.

courtroom.png Things have gone from bad to worse . He looks at me and says " Miss Summers you have shown my court no respect and you are going to receive harsh punishment for your crimes. But before I make my final ruling I will give you one more chance "

He has the guard bring me to his chambers and orders me to kneel, He lifts his robe and orders me to suck him, I do and shortly after he cums and orders me to swallow . I refuse.
sucking.png He says " I tried Miss Summers but you blew your chance"

I am lead to the courtroom and he gives my sentence. "Miss Summers you are sentenced to death by impalement , you will be held at death row prison until it's carried out . to be continued...

P.S . Thanks Tree for the images in this chapter.

Last edited:
A couple days later my court appointed attorney comes to my holding cell. He informs me that my trail will begin in an hour and he is here to oversee my transport to the court house. Two guards arrive and stripe me naked and handcuff me , My attorney informs me that I will be tried nude and it's standard procedure in these types of cases.
View attachment 590931 He sits and talks to the guards and soon after I am taken to a van and we head for the courthouse.

We arrive at the courthouse and the charges against me are read." He says Kathy Summers you are charged with grand theft auto , speeding , bribery and not swallowing after said bride. How do you plead?"

My attorney replies "Guilty your honour"

I yell at my attorney " What the hell are you doing , I did not agree to plead guilty you idiot!!!!!

The judge yells "Order in my court"

The guards silence me and the judge says to bring me forward for my sentence.

View attachment 590948 Things have gone from bad to worse . He looks at me and says " Miss Summers you have shown my court no respect and you are going to receive harsh punishment for your crimes. But before I make my final ruling I will give you one more chance "

He has the guard bring me to his chambers and orders me to kneel, He lifts his robe and orders me to suck him, I do and shortly after he cums and orders me to swallow . I refuse.
View attachment 590949 He says " I tried Miss Summers but you blew your chance"

I am lead to the courtroom and he gives my sentence. "Miss Summers you are sentenced to death by impalement , you will be held at death row prison until it's carried out . to be continued...

P.S . Thanks Tree for the images in this chapter.
There is no thanks needed... I lose most cases...

Back
Top Bottom