Kathy impaled

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am lead from the courtroom naked and handcuffed .They lead me to a van and two guards take me to Death Row Prison.

On arrival I am taken to an office for inspection.The guards bend me forward over a desk one holds my head while the other does a cavity search with his fingers.
Guards1.png

Next they roll me over on the desk again the guard holds my face while the other uses his hand to check my insides.
Guards2.png

The Guards smile at each other and one says "This bitch needs a deeper inspection ,lets use our tools" They bend me over the desk, remove their pants ,one fucks my face while the other fucks my pussy and ass.
Guards3.png

They eventually finish and get dressed .Two guards walk in they ask "Is she ready to be taken to her cell" The other guards nod and remove my handcuffs. My arms did not remain free long .They tie ropes around my chest , shoulders and tie my hands behind my back.
They lead me to my cell. The guards strip down and are just wearing their shirts. One sits on the bed, the other leads me over to him and says"Sit on that cock bitch" He pushes me down on to the other guys hard cock and then enters my pussy .This continues until they change places and pound away.
Guards4.png

They are both ready to cum , one crabs me by my hair and forces me to my knees.He says"Open your mouth bitch and swallow our loads".I refuse and they cum over my face and chest.
Guard5.png

They get dressed and lock me in my cell. as they walk away I hear one say" What a stupid bitch ,all she had to do was swallow and I would have asked the judge to stop the impalement tomorrow and send her to the whore house that he owns , she is a good fuck and could have made lots of money for him , it's a dam shame."I hear the door slam and they walk away.

To be continued.........

P.S. Images provided to me by Tree

The next morning guards take me from my cell and into a hall . They handcuff me.
Cuffed.png

She says "Ok Miss Summers time to take you outside" There is a long hallway with a door leading outside, she leads me down the hall'
Cuffed2.png

I exit the hall and walk out on to a platform , I see the impalement spike, it's large with a sharp point. The size worries me so why am I getting wet?
Spike1.png

A male guard walks up behind me and removes my handcuffs and ties my hands with rope.He says "Miss Summers it's time to get things started" He leads me over to the spike and has me stand over it, the tip is a few inches below my pussy. He raises it a few inches and the tip penetrates me. He moves me forward slightly and says." It's lined up perfectly" The spike starts to rise again , I feel my pussy stretching open and the large invader goes deeper into my insides. I yell "STOP, IT'S TOO BIG " .He ignores my screams and it continues to go deeper.It finally stops just short of my cervix. He says " That's 10 inches Miss Summers no deeper for now. then walks over to the handle that drops the platform.
Spike2.png

I look out over the large crowd there to watch my impalement and see a timer counting down . They seem so excited . I feel so naked standing there in front of them with no way to cover myself. The timer is down to five seconds and the crowd starts counting down 4, 3 , 2 ,1.......
crowd.png

to be continued

Images provided by Tree

Last edited:
The guard pulls the lever and the platform drops.I plunge down upon the pole and it slowly sinks inside me , it rests against my cervix.The girth and roughness of the pole made it slowly push inside me.
pole1.png

My legs kick and my body writhes as I scream in pain. The writhing moves my body on the pole, which inches its way deeper, it tears and passes through my cervix , I scream with pain as it slowly inches inside me pressing against my womb. The more I writhe , the more the pole digs into me,It tears my womb and slowly sinks into my bowels. Blood drains down from between my legs, making the pole slippery .I stop my kicking and attempt to wrap my legs around it. My feet moving trying to lift myself.The blood made it impossible , my feet slip and does nothing to relieve the pole penetrating slowly into my bowels.
pole2.png

I look out over the large crowd that has come here to watch me impale myself and die. My writhing seems to be exciting them . I hear a mans voice commenting on how he is enjoying watching my performance on the pole , watching my breasts bounce and my legs quiver .My stomach contracting rapidly , painting in agony. Another comments on how good my naked body looks on the pole , hands tied behind my back, chest heaving as I struggle. I scream for help but none is coming.
pole3.png I continue to slowly sink on the pole ......................to be continued (Images provided by Tree)

The guard pulls the lever and the platform drops.I plunge down upon the pole and it slowly sinks inside me , it rests against my cervix.The girth and roughness of the pole made it slowly push inside me.
View attachment 591998

My legs kick and my body writhes as I scream in pain. The writhing moves my body on the pole, which inches its way deeper, it tears and passes through my cervix , I scream with pain as it slowly inches inside me pressing against my womb. The more I writhe , the more the pole digs into me,It tears my womb and slowly sinks into my bowels. Blood drains down from between my legs, making the pole slippery .I stop my kicking and attempt to wrap my legs around it. My feet moving trying to lift myself.The blood made it impossible , my feet slip and does nothing to relieve the pole penetrating slowly into my bowels.
View attachment 592004

I look out over the large crowd that has come here to watch me impale myself and die. My writhing seems to be exciting them . I hear a mans voice commenting on how he is enjoying watching my performance on the pole , watching my breasts bounce and my legs quiver .My stomach contracting rapidly , painting in agony. Another comments on how good my naked body looks on the pole , hands tied behind my back, chest heaving as I struggle. I scream for help but none is coming.
View attachment 592005 I continue to slowly sink on the pole ......................to be continued (Images provided by Tree)
:beer::clapping::beer:

pole4.pngpole5.pngMy painful journey on the pole continues, it slowly burrows into my bowels and passes through them.I scream and writhe until I am exhausted and stop moving. Each breath is agony because drawing a breath pressed the pole against my insides.
My slide down the pole has slowed and it has not damaged my lungs or heart.

pole6.pngThe crowd becomes restless , a group of man poke me with sticks and I start to move again, the stake goes deeper burrowing into my chest cavity , the crowd cheers. It's becoming more difficult to breath , I pass out.

pole.png The pole passes through my chest and I make one last gasp. (Images provided by Tree)

THE END

Kathy,

By all means don't stop writing. You know, impalement normally isn't my preferred form of execution but you made it work - kudos to you for that! I have this idea, meanwhile, that impaling someone is rather like an inside out version of crucifixion. Am I offbase with that notion?

Back
Top Bottom