Kathy makes a mistake

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Dorothy Brown has just been burned at the stake. Her immolation was quite thorough leaving only parts of her skeleton left bound to the stake.
bats 025.jpg
Katherine Summer found the event perversely stimulating and as promised that night she would suck the cock of Archbishop Wragg. She made a mental note to swallow all of his cum but when the archbishop came she could not bring herself to taking his spunk down her throat. Kathy ends up with a face cover the His Holy Cum.
head 096.png
Some men would enjoy the sight of their cum on Kathy’s face but the archbishop is beyond insulted! Kathy has committed a heinous crime by refusing to consume his ejaculate! He orders the guards to arrest Kathy and hold her to stand trial for her crime.

Kathy is brought to Cruxton City Jail where the warden, after reading the charge, tells Kathy she is in really big trouble. Kathy says “All I did was not swallowing his cum. I sucked his cock. What is the big deal with that?”

“Listen, bitch, the only reason you aren’t dead yet is they haven’t done your trial yet. No one that gets to this jail leaves alive!”

I’m not feeling really good about this…
prison 227.jpg
-Kathy Summer

Kathy ends up with a face cover the His Holy Cum.

Some men would enjoy the sight of their cum on Kathy’s face but the archbishop is beyond insulted! Kathy has committed a heinous crime by refusing to consume his ejaculate! He orders the guards to arrest Kathy and hold her to stand trial for her crime.

These charges will never hold up in court .I told my attorney to show the judge that pic of my cum covered face and I will do what ever is necessary to have the charges dropped.

The prison matron handcuffs me while explaining the rules I must follow. I’m a bit overwhelmed by even being in this place I really don’t hear most of what she says. I do understand that this is not one of those ‘country club’ prisons.
prison 063.jpg
I am led down a hall that seems nice enough- for a prison.
prison 062.jpg
I still can’t believe I am in jail for not swallowing the archbishop’s cum!

At the end of the hall I am turned over to another guard. She is far less gentle and armed with a gun and a night stick. I have no reason to doubt that she is willing to use either if I do not follow any order given to me. What concerns me more are the surgical gloves she is wearing. I pray they are not worn for what I fear they are for. She shoves me into a cell and orders me to lean over a bench against the wall.
prison 070 a.jpg
My fear of her gloves is well placed (as are her fingers). I grunt as she rams her digits into my bum.
exam 023.jpg
The bitch is relentless in prodding my loins and I protest the intrusion of my loins.
exam 024.jpg
She coldly tells me “First, I have to check for contraband. Secondly when you are in here your body is ours. And if you don’t like my fingers in here wait until the guards ass-fuck you.”

She drives fingers into my pussy and her thumb into my ass. She laughs as I moan in agony.
exam 027.jpg
I am taken to another cell that will be mine until my trial. It is a ratty, filthy room. The walls have graffiti on them and the bars’ paint is flaking off. Across from my cell is woman who is dirty and her wrists are locked in irons. She asks me when my execution is scheduled. Aghast I say “My execution? I haven’t even been tried yet! I could go free.”

She looks at me with disbelief and says “Honey, trials here are just a formality. You are on death row. Do you think that is just a coincidence?”
prison 156.jpg
“They can’t execute me for not swallowing cum” I cry.

“Lady, they are going to hang me for deviant sexual practices. Do you know what I did? I’m a lesbian… nothing more” she explains.

I can’t believe this is happening to me!
prison 183.jpg
-Kathy Summer

I have yet to be tried when one of the guards comes into my cell and pulls out his cock. I sit on my bunk fully expecting to be raped. He says “What the fuck are you doing? Get on your knees and suck this thing!”

He is twice my size and all muscle. I figure his order is not just a suggestion. On my knees I take his thick rod into my mouth. It is sweaty and salty but one thing I can say proudly is I can suck cock with the best! I just don’t swallow and that does not amuse him.
prison 138.jpg
He seems just as angry as the archbishop was when I took his load on my face. He cuffs my wrists behind my back and drags me doubled-over from the cell block. Laughing nervously I ask “What are you upset about? I made you come!”
prison 175 a.jpg
He doesn’t seem placated at all. Soon I find myself locked from the neck down in metal hot box. The floor isn’t a meter below the doors capturing my neck and it is barely wider than my shoulders and hips. The metal doors around my neck are already getting hot. I say “I really need to use the toilet!”
cage 197 b.jpg
“You are kneeling in it, cunt” he says as he walks away. I do not like this place…

-Kathy Summer

If one could get to the recorded history of Cruxton Abbey you would find a long, dark history of strict punishment for ‘wayward’ women. In medieval times women convicted of certain lewd behavior were subjected to a harsh scourging while bound to a column in the abbey chambers.
abbey 122.jpg
This was to make her more compliant when it was time for her to be hanged.
abbey 097.jpg
The hanging served two purposes. The obvious one was the wench’s execution. The other was the punishment of the sinful woman by the slow strangulation so her soul might be cleansed and she may avoid the eternal damnation of hell.
hang 136 C.jpg
Besides, the spectators enjoyed the show.

In the 1600s and early 1700s the hangings were done on the road leading to the archbishop’s meager residence. Women were hanged from gallows lining the road and left hanging for a full day.
abbey 110.jpg
One can imagine this lass was not at ease seeing two that were hanged before her but with hands bound behind her back and the noose towing her to the next gallows there was no avoiding her fate.

In the late 1700s and early 1800s there was an attempt to present such hanging in a more civilized fashion. The hangings were still public affairs and the women suffered greatly as the nooses slowly choked the life from them but at least they weren’t completely naked!
abbey 111 a.jpg
Soon Kathy Summer will be tried. I wonder what her sentence will be… of course, if she is found guilty!!!

Back
Top Bottom