Kathy On The Run...

Go to CruxDreams.com
It is really not Kathy’s choice. If her body gives up it is over. If her mind does give up she may still suffer for hours before her body does! Tree goes back to his opulent motor home and drinks enough to raise a certain liquor’s stock prices. Who knows where Barbara and Messaline went. One thing for sure Kathy Summers is still nailed to the cross on the mound and the weather is turning worse. To Kathy’s chagrin the rains bring no lightning but the cold pounding of rain drops on her sunburned skin- not the cool soothing she had hoped for.

w bethany wake-up call.jpg

The floodlights are shut off to prevent a massive short circuit.

I awake to a woman’s touch- not just her hand but her tongue lapping deep within me. I cannot stop her but beg “Do not do this! I am not clean!”

“The rain has cleansed you. Now be silent as I haven’t much time” she replies and continues to lap at my sex. I am too weak to even try to stop her by squeezing my legs together.

jjb97.jpg

My last orgasm is by far my best ever! While I hang limp and panting she stands before me and slowly undresses.

p31 w bethany night visit jpeg.jpg

I ask her to stay but as she drops her clothes on the ground she says “I am sorry Kathy but I must get back to my inquisition.”

“Your what?”

“My inquisition; I am Princess Laetitia and I face trial and death for attempting to poison my brother.”

I close my eyes for moment and when I open them she is gone, clothing and all. I must be losing my mind! But I know I had an orgasm and my nightmare on the cross is too very real…

crux 144 B.jpg

-Kathy Summers

Tree

I guess Tree is allowed to cross his own threads :rolleyes:

And this...

View attachment 490872

...is one heck of a nice picture! :)
This ain't 'Ghostbusters'...

I do not recommend trying this as it is hard to keep up with the ideas racing through my feral fertile mind!!!

The picture dates back 5 years ago when Messa witnessed the crucifixion of her step-mother after she had been executed on the cross for attempting to murder her father...

Are you following all this?

crux 144 B.jpg My nightmare on the cross continues , the cramps and flow of my period become worse , it's the stress of being hung on this cross that's causing it.

m 2.jpg I push my self forward but even that does not ease my cramps and the flow of blood continues to increase.
I feel so ashamed and dirty . I want to roll up in a ball for comfort and to cover myself. I drift off to sleep with that in mind.

I quit! I don’t want to play this game anymore! I don’t even remember why I am on this fucking cross but I suffered enough. They are playing me like a cat does a mouse.

crux 288.jpg

I am so tired yet I have to hold my head up because if I let drop forward I can hardly breathe!

This is so stupid! Why should I care if I can breathe? Am I not here to die? Damn it, girl just let go!

crux 290.jpg

I can’t take anymore… this crown of thorns allows me no rest. Why are they doing this to…

book403 pain with thorns JPEG small.jpg

“Kathy, are you OK?”

I look down and groan as I see the cowboy that nailed me to this damn cross. When did he get here? When did the sun come? Where is everybody?

ka crux d3 002.jpg

I ask him the same questions. He tells me he’s been here since dawn. He guesses it is almost ten AM. Then he flatly says “Not too many give a shit when you die. The show is really on the first day crucified. Besides, it is Monday. People have to work and it is ‘finals’ week at the university. They have to get on with their lives.”

“And I…”

“You just have to hang there.”

I can’t believe he just said what he did! I am dying here and no one gives a damn? Where is that bitch Professor Moore? Doesn’t she need to do more research?

I feel like my skin is crawling. I am baked from two days in the sun. My nose and ass itch and I can’t do a damn thing about. When the cowboy gives me water I mention that to him and he casually says “It’s the maggots probable.”

He sits back in his chair and I say “Tell me that was just a bad joke about the maggots. I’m not dead yet!”

“I ain’t joking. You can’t do anything about them and a warm living body is a great incubator.”

Just, fucking grand… for my grand finale I am reduced to a fucking maggot incubator!

ka crux d3.jpg

-Kathy Summers

Tree

Monday, May 8, 2017…

Ending One…

Kathy Summers was declared dead at 12:06 PM local time. Her body was removed from the cross and dumped in a shallow grave.

bury 035.jpg

As the non-union grave digger slowly shoveled the dirt over her body he heard her moan…
buried 001.jpg

…and ran to the track-hoe, started its engine, and in minutes pushed the mound of dirt on top of Kathy. If she was alive she won’t be long…

Ending Two…

11:55 AM Messa storms up the hill and hands Tree a notarized court order that declares Kathy Summers has completed her sentence and must be removed from the cross immediately and be provided lifesaving support measures. Tree and his crew take Kathy from the cross and dump her on the rock-strewn mound.

ka done.jpg

She is too weak to move. A furious Messaline yells at Tree “The court order says she must ‘be provided lifesaving support measures’.”

“Yeah, I read it; so what?”

“You call taking her down lifesaving measures?”

“Listen, Messa, I don’t know why or how you got this court order but whoever you hired for an attorney owes you money back” Tree growls. He hands her his business card and says “The order says she has to be taken from cross and be provided medical attention. My contract with IMF says I have to take her down and bury her which would not fit the court order. So we took her down but you damn order doesn’t say who has to provide the lifesaving support measures.”

“Damn you, Tree” Messa huffs “give me you cellphone.”

Tree stares at her blankly while Bull hands her his. Messa calls for an ambulance and soon Kathy is at the Mister and Madame Wu Memorial Hospital. Kathy would recover and be featured on the cover of 2017 Nailus Martyrs Christmas catalog.

ka cat cover.jpg

There was nice photo spread in Vanity Fair. She and Barb Moore had patched up their friendship and Barb posed as the mother figure for the centerfold picture.

crux pieta a.jpg

So that is the story of Kathy’s crucifixion. There will be a short epilogue for ending two. If you think ending one needs an epilogue I suggest you appeal to the grim reaper Jollyrei…

Tree

Back
Top Bottom