Kathy Summer goes to trial

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
You may have seen the Crux Chronicle announcing both Katie’s hanging and Kathy Summer being held for trial.
hang KATIE 012.jpg
You may wonder what Kathy could have done to arrested and waiting for her trial. Most people found Kathy to be an upper class sophisticated women.
owp 242.jpg
In reality Kathy has a dark side that most people don’t know about!
owp 251.jpg
You see she is secretly a promiscuous tramp that is known in a small circle as quite the willing slut that she really is.
group 014.jpg
Somehow the Imperial Moral Force (the IMF) finds out about Kathy Summer. She is arrested in her executive office and perp-walked past her employees!
perp arrest 061.jpg
She is taken to rented obsolete prison. Kathy is forced to strip for her ‘mug shot’ and is photographed naked.
prison 015 b.jpg
The cavity search that follows is done roughly with little concern for Kathy’s comfort and none for her assumed privacy.
prison 051.jpg
Most women would find such a search degrading and humiliating. Kathy was disappointed when it ended.

So now Kathy waits in a cell to be tried for rampant promiscuity!
prison 197 A.jpg
I hope she has a damn good lawyer…
Tree

Attachments

• 9B7C8D54-1E5B-478D-A35A-A401ED90F067.jpeg
    9B7C8D54-1E5B-478D-A35A-A401ED90F067.jpeg
    249.1 KB · Views: 120
You see she is secretly a promiscuous tramp that is known in a small circle as quite the willing slut that she really is.

I just enjoy having fun with my friends.

Somehow the Imperial Moral Force (the IMF) finds out about Kathy Summer. She is arrested in her executive office and perp-walked past her employees!

These people will never keep me in jail , I have done nothing wrong.

Attachments

• 0094DBBE-E31C-4075-AD27-BE40F9D708BB.jpeg
    0094DBBE-E31C-4075-AD27-BE40F9D708BB.jpeg
    225.8 KB · Views: 117
No harm done:)
Not yet... let us continue...

Kathy watched Katie’s execution from her jail cell. She couldn’t believe what a long, agonizing death the rustler suffered yet she could not look away.
prison 205.jpg
‘Surely they can’t execute me for having sex’ I think. Soon I am brought to court. I am not feeling very good about this. I am brought to court naked except the rope binding my wrists behind my back. My court-appointed attorney has drank enough Seagarm’s I can smell him twenty feet away and I don’t think if he was sober he would know much about the law.
court 213 e.jpg
It doesn’t take but a half hour before I am convicted of ‘rampant promiscuity’ and being a ‘serial fellatio wench’. I am to hear what my sentence is tomorrow but as I am led from the courtroom a reporter asks the prosecutor if she thinks the judge will show me any mercy. She growls “When she finishes her sentence she’ll be as tall as me and she won’t be wearing high heeled shoes.”
perp walk 121 h.jpg
I think I am going to get the ‘Katie treatment’!
hang 639 b.jpg
-Kathy Summer

I have awful dreams that night of being brought before the judge to hear my sentence. It’s in the 1700s and I am brought naked with wrists bound before the magistrate. He scowls at me and scolds “Miss Katherine Summer you have been convicted of obscene debauchery. I have no choice but to sentence you to death. I condemn you to hang by your neck until dead. It is with supreme mercy I order you to be executed tonight in jail’s cellar. Have you anything to say before you are taken to you cell?”
court 239.jpg
My knees buckle and unable to speak I shake my head ‘no’. My wrists are left bound behind me and I spend my last hours waiting to be hanged. Shortly before midnight they come for me and take me to the cellar. Before is noose I will hang from.
hang 066.jpg
He checks the rope binding my wrists then pulls the noose over my head and closes the loop around my neck.
hang 067.jpg
The magistrate and a dozen or so witness stare at me as I stand noosed and waiting for midnight.
hang 249.jpg
I try to hide that I am pissing in fear. At midnight the judge nods and the bench I stand on is kicked away. In my dream I kick and thrash both unable to breathe yet still painfully alive.
hang 481.jpg
I awake trembling both scared and aroused. I am able to satisfy the latter. Surely they won’t condemn me to such a fate!

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom