Kathy Summer goes to trial

Go to CruxDreams.com
My knees buckle and unable to speak I shake my head ‘no’. My wrists are left bound behind me and I spend my last hours waiting to be hanged. Shortly before midnight they come for me and take me to the cellar. Before is noose I will hang from.

He checks the rope binding my wrists then pulls the noose over my head and closes the loop around my neck.

The magistrate and a dozen or so witness stare at me as I stand noosed and waiting for midnight.

I try to hide that I am pissing in fear. At midnight the judge nods and the bench I stand on is kicked away. In my dream I kick and thrash both unable to breathe yet still painfully alive.

I awake trembling both scared and aroused. I am able to satisfy the latter. Surely they won’t condemn me to such a fate!
She does have some nicely vivid dreams, doesn't she? :very_hot::very_hot::very_hot: That's quite a skill, you know - a lot of people don't remember their dreams. :devil:

Imagine standing naked with your wrists cuffed behind your back and having a mob chanting “Hang, Kathy, hang!”

I arrive at the Cruxton Abbey and am taken to what they call ‘the cloister’. It is a fucking prison where I will spend my last days before I am hanged.
Fortunately, Tree tends to illustrate things, so we don't have to tax our imaginations too far when it's late in the evening.;) Is Wragg having financial difficulties? Only I wasn't aware that he'd let the place out as a prison. This private prisons thing is really getting out of hand.:rolleyes::p

Maybe being hanged will be better than being here!
It really depends on what you mean by "better". :demon7:

hangingtree,

Still another winner from you! I know, Kathy would disagree, but then she's dead and buried anyway, so what does that matter, right? I'm starting to lose track of how many times our favorite victims have been crucified, hanged, etc., only to be brought back to life so it can all happen again. These victims must be getting tired by now from all this lethal activity that is demanded of them here.

hangingtree,

Still another winner from you! I know, Kathy would disagree, but then she's dead and buried anyway, so what does that matter, right? I'm starting to lose track of how many times our favorite victims have been crucified, hanged, etc., only to be brought back to life so it can all happen again. These victims must be getting tired by now from all this lethal activity that is demanded of them here.

We CruxGirls are surprisingly resilient ;)

hangingtree,

I keep coming back for more.;)

Back
Top Bottom