Kathy Summer goes to trial

Go to CruxDreams.com
Kathy’s execution day has arrived…

They hose the grit off my body telling me they want me to look good while I hang. The guard handcuffs my wrists again.
prison 063.jpg
As she leads me out she whispers “Do well, Kathy. We paid a hundred dollars to watch you hang on pay-per-view.”
prison 062 a.jpg
I presume I should take that as a compliment. I am turned over to another guard that walks me through the cellblock for the last time.
prison 137 C.jpg
My knees are weak and my pussy is warm and wet. It is a long walk from the prison building to the gallows. There is a crowd but they are more behaved than the group that watched Katie the cattle rustler’s hanging. I do my best to look strong as the gallows grows larger before me.
hang kath 007.jpg
I see the noose that will kill me and my knees buckle. I can’t believe I just had an orgasm!

-Kathy

I hope the crowd doesn’t notice that I am barely staggering up the gallows’ steps. I am scared and so damn aroused at the thought of being hanged before the crowd. That is not piss wetting the inside of my thighs! I get to the deck of the gallows and the man waiting for me looks amazingly like my defense attorney…

Well, no, he is my defense attorney! I ask him “Did you lose my case on purpose?”

“No, I just lose cases in general” he replies.

I look up at the noose I will hang to death from and ask “Are you better as a hangman?”
hang kath 009.jpg
“It depends on your point of view. The crowd will like it but I doubt you do” he replies.

“Will it be as bad as Katie’s” I ask.

“I think it will be. Do you wish to proceed or do you need brought to the noose” he asks.

“I have no choice. Help me up the steps” I reply.

There is really no choice. I am to hang today and I can be a bawling victim of their evil plot or die with what little dignity I have left. Tree helps me climb the two tall steps and guides me onto the stool. The noose beacons before my face.
hang 297 b.jpg
My mind says ‘run’ but my sex says stay. Tree slips the noose over my head and tightens it around my neck. My cunt is almost squirting from my arousal as the rope chaffs against my neck. I come again as he clicks the handcuffs painfully tight around my wrists.
hang kath 004.jpg
I am noosed, handcuffed, and standing a yard above the gallows’ deck stack naked for crowd waiting to see me hanged. I can’t help wiggling my hips as I try to cum one last time as Tree walks away.
hang kath 010.jpg
It turns out I have time as a preacher- some Reverend Lynch- leads my advanced eulogy that condemns me to burn in hell for eternity. Couldn’t this have been done before I am standing here?
hang kath 006.jpg
Next the warden reads my sentence damning me to hang. They better fucking hang me or I’ll kick the damn stool away! I am so afraid yet so aroused. I think I am about to cum… NO! I did!
hang kath 005.jpg
Fuck I came again! These bastards are about to hang me and I keep having orgasms! Does every woman do this? I stand on the stool that groans beneath my feet. My pussy leaks with as much excitement as my head begs them to spare me.
hang kath 003.jpg
I tug at the cuffs binding my wrists. There is no escaping them. I am about to hang.
Hang 345 a.jpg
I hope this will be something good…

-Kathy

Last edited:

Attachments

• ERIN the Brave.jpg
    ERIN the Brave.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 56
Probably not again either ... executions by hanging tend to be final. ;)
Barb is quite wise about this... Let us look in...

It’s a beautiful June afternoon. I never thought I would be standing noosed and naked waiting to be hanged. Below me there is a crowd watching the hangman prepare me for execution. They seem to be enjoying my fate. I feel the stool beneath my feet. In moments it will be gone and I will hang from my neck until I straggle to death. I have never been choked. I wonder what it will feel like.
hang kath 011.jpg
I want this to be over with yet I don’t want to die. I have never been so frightened and still so aroused. I feel another orgasm coming right when the stool is pulled from beneath me!
hang kath 013.jpg
Pain, pleasure, and confusion fill my mind. It takes a moment to realize I was hanged right when I was climaxing. I prod around with my feet to find something to stand on but there is nothing but air beneath them.
hang katie 010.jpg
The pain of the rope biting into my neck is unbearable. I can barely draw air past it. I have to get out of this noose!
-Kathy

hang kath 008.jpg
The crowd responds enthusiastically as Kathy Summer begins her struggle to escape her hanging. There is applause and rude comments made as Kathy futilely tries to free herself from the noose. The more she thrashes in her dance with death the tighter the noose closes around her throat. More than ten minutes pass.

I… can’t… breathe…
-Kathy

hang 598.jpg
Entering her death throes Kathy loses control of her body.
hang kath 012.jpg
For the next minute or so she is reduced to her final quivers and twitches
hang 603.jpg
Soon she is dead. The crowd really liked the show.
hang 526 d.jpg
Kathy Summer has been executed by hanging for her promiscuity. I’m pleased to say she suffered well for her crime. That’s all there is but the epilogue…

Tree

I am convicted of ‘rampant promiscuity’

The sexual pleasure is so intense , I have never experienced anything like this before!!!!!!!!!!!

This just goes to show that the judgement was perfectly sound, and the citizenry can live a life unmolested by the rampant hussy. The nation thanks you, Tree!

While some might question the harsh sentence that Kathy Summer suffered, her execution was carried out professionally and she died in just under a quarter hour. She was left hanged from gallows for two more hours so VIPs could view her body. Professor Barbara Moore and French lumber baroness Messaline pose by her body to have their picture taken.
hang kath 014.jpg
Barb made a fortune on the broadcast rights and Messa expanded her line of products at Nailus Martyrs. No, they didn’t touch Kathy’s soiled carcass!

When it was time to bury Kathy the noose was pulled open and her body dropped to the gallows’ deck. They didn’t bother taking the handcuffs from her wrists. They are all she would wear when she is buried.
bodies 011.jpg
Other prisoners dumped her body in the grave they had dug. When they finished filling the grave there would be no marking.
bury 042.jpg
Soon they will forget where she is buried…

T

END

Last edited:
Kathy is forced to strip for her ‘mug shot’ and is photographed naked.
The photo was published (the editor said accidentally) on the front page of the city newspaper, which revived subscriptions to such an extent that the paper was saved from bankruptcy. Letters to the editor were divided between those that complained about this assault on public morality, and the fact that she's not actually holding a mug. :p:D

Back
Top Bottom