Kathy Summer in trouble again

Go to CruxDreams.com
Kathy has less than three days before she is hanged to death. Do not feel sorry for the bitch. She could have swallowed cum but was enjoying playing the ‘game’. Now the game has played her last hand…

Kathy is led to her death row cell to spend her last days alive. She pleads with the guard to save her life.
county19 B.jpg
The guard is not sympathetic and Kathy quickly finds herself locked in the cell she will spend her last two days alive.
county20 B.jpg
She realizes that the Women’s Home for Corrections was better than the Brampton County Court.
county21 b.jpg
It is a bit late for that, however…

Tree

Kathy has less than three days before she is hanged to death. Do not feel sorry for the bitch. She could have swallowed cum but was enjoying playing the ‘game’. Now the game has played her last hand…

Kathy is led to her death row cell to spend her last days alive. She pleads with the guard to save her life.
View attachment 590068
The guard is not sympathetic and Kathy quickly finds herself locked in the cell she will spend her last two days alive.
View attachment 590069
She realizes that the Women’s Home for Corrections was better than the Brampton County Court.
View attachment 590070
It is a bit late for that, however…

Tree

I feel that being hanged for not swallowing cum is a bit extreme:confused:

For most people a Saturday morning is the opening of a leisurely weekend. However at the Brampton Women’s Correction and Execution Facility there is much activity going on as Kathy Summer is to be hanged at ten AM this morning. The executioner has set the noose and tested it using sandbags that weigh almost half again what Kathy does. The rope will have no problem hanging Kathy’s lovely body!

A crowd of several hundred people are filling the courtyard around the gallows. Besides official witnesses to Kathy’s execution tickets are sold to defray the cost of hanging the condemned wench. The night guards give Kathy their goodbye salute.
head 094.jpeg
No, she still doesn’t swallow. An hour later a guard walks up to her cell and orders her to come to the bars.
prison 203.jpg
He tells her to turn around and place her hands through the slot.
prison 220.jpg
He locks her wrists in handcuffs. That is all she will wear to her hanging. The guard walks her from the windowless death row cell and to the door of the prison courtyard. She is unaware of the crowd waiting to see her hang! The door opens and she steps into the bright sunlit yard. It takes a moment for her eyes to adjust before she sees the audience.
county36 b.jpg
She steps naked down the path in between the crowd. Her heart races and her stomach churns. She think ‘Oh my God, naked before all these people! I could die of embarrassment!’

But then she sees the gallows towering over her and thinks ‘or maybe not!’

T

Kathy is led through the crowd to the gallows. With her hands cuffed behind her back she is completely exposed to the audience. She sees a woman in the crowd and says “What the hell are you doing. I haven’t been hanged yet and you’re in my clothes!”

The guard grabs Kathy’s arm and says “Come on, Kathy, keep moving!”

“But she’s wearing…” she starts to exclaim but the guard pushes her forward.

“No time for that, we’re on a schedule” he growls.
county37 B.jpg
Kathy gets to the gallows’ stairs and with her hands bound behind her back has trouble climbing the steep steps. She groans “Why does this have to be so high?”

Almost cheerfully the guard replies “You want everyone to have a good view, don’t you?”

Kathy thinks she would prefer no one could see her and she was elsewhere but that is not going to happen.
county38 B.jpg
Near the top of the stairs Kathy gets a close-up look at the hangman and her noose. She thinks ‘I can’t believe this is really happening. It must be a crazy dream!’

But the guard nudges forward to the gallows’ deck. She thinks ‘…a really bad dream!’
county39 B.jpg
As Kathy reaches the top steps the hangman greets her with “Good Morning, Kathy Summer! Please step this way.”
county40 B.jpg
In a surreal daze Kathy does not resist being walked to the trapdoor. Calmly the hangman says “That’s it, ‘X’ marks the spot. Now let’s get you noosed up!”

‘Let’s get you noosed up’? Is he fucking insane? No one gets hanged for not swallowing at the end of a blowjob! I want to run but as hard as it was to climb the steps I don’t think I can make it down them. The guard isn’t going to let me try anyway!

-Kathy

With the guard steadying Kathy from behind the hangman lifts the loop over her head. She watches the rope pass her eyes and feels the knot rub her left breast as the loop is lowered. The noose is now around her neck. Kathy does her best to hide she is pissing as the hangman tightens the loop.
county41 B.jpg
The hangman is satisfied Kathy’s head will stay above the noose when she is hanged and sets the rope between her left breast and shoulder. Kathy seems to be looking out at crowd. At the moment she is not aware they are there. Right now all that fills her mind is the rope around her neck and the knot lying on her left side. The thick rope chaffs on her skin and feels heavier than it really is. Kathy stands with her feet five meters above the crowd.

Kathy looks at the hangman and asks “Will it… um… be quick?”

The hangman says “Don’t worry, I know exactly how long the rope needs to break your neck.”

“Um… thanks” Kathy mumbles.
county42 B.jpg
What Kathy doesn’t understand is he knows exactly how far to drop her so she dies instantly but he has no intention of granting her such a luxury! He gets paid more the longer it takes Kathy to strangle.

He is satisfied Kathy is ready to be hanged. Kathy is afraid of the same. She asks the guard “Don’t I get a blindfold or a last request or something?”

“Er… sorry…” he replies.

Kathy becomes angry and snaps “Are you assholes going to jack off while I hang?”

The guard wants to slap her but with a few hundred witnesses he walks to the rail and shouts “We’re all ready to go up here, judge!”

No, I am not!!! –Kathy
county43 B.jpg
“Very well gentleman. Do your duty” the judge calls back.

Christ, they are about to kill me. Do I have even a minute left to stand here? They can’t do this to me! It is not right. All this for not swallowing spunk! I feel the boards rattle under my feet.

-Kathy

Tears stream down Kathy’s face as she feels the pins pull back from the trapdoor. When they clear the boards Kathy will drop to her death!

‘Oh my God, this is it’ Kathy thinks…
county44 b.jpg
Kathy squeezes her buns together to hide the runny stool leaking from her bum. She is about to get a new feel of the rope!

Tree

Kathy becomes angry and snaps “Are you assholes going to jack off while I hang?”
Christ, they are about to kill me. Do I have even a minute left to stand here? They can’t do this to me! It is not right. All this for not swallowing spunk! I feel the boards rattle under my feet.
Kathy squeezes her buns together to hide the runny stool leaking from her bum. She is about to get a new feel of the rope!

I am beyond angry , these jerks can all kiss my butt!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom