Kathy Summer in trouble again

Go to CruxDreams.com
It is the final moments of Kathy’s life. Next to the judge her mother stands holding her own neck as he gives the command to hang Kathy.
county44 d.jpg
Don’t think she is suffering remorse that her daughter is about to be hanged. Her panties are soaked with excitement. You see, she spent last night with judge. As they had sex he told her the hangman was very good at his trade and Kathy would not have her neck broken but would slowly strangle to death! She had a grand orgasm then and she will again while she watches her daughter die.
couple 060.jpg
At the same time Kathy stands on the trapdoor for the final seconds before she is hanged. One would be surprised what is running through her mind as she waits with a noose around her neck.
county44 c.jpg
I can’t believe I am going to hang to death for not swallowing cum! What a fucked up situation. At least I have lived an enjoyable life. It will be over the second my neck snaps. I guess the good part is I am getting out of eleven months of cock sucking at the Women’s Home for Corrections!
-Kathy

View attachment 590450
I can’t believe I am going to hang to death for not swallowing cum! What a fucked up situation. At least I have lived an enjoyable life. It will be over the second my neck snaps. I guess the good part is I am getting out of eleven months of cock sucking at the Women’s Home for Corrections!
-Kathy
Yea, think positive! That bring comfort in all life situations.

Don’t think she is suffering remorse that her daughter is about to be hanged. Her panties are soaked with excitement. You see, she spent last night with judge. As they had sex he told her the hangman was very good at his trade and Kathy would not have her neck broken but would slowly strangle to death! She had a grand orgasm then and she will again while she watches her daughter die.

What a loving mom , nice to know her true feeling about me :mad:

One would be surprised what is running through her mind as she waits with a noose around her neck.

My mind wanders to happier times.;)

The hangman has grabbed the lever and gives it a strong but steady pull. Kathy feels the trapdoor first vibrate then swing away from beneath her feet. She shrieks as she falls through the hole.
county45 B.jpg
The yell becomes a squawk as the rope stops her fall.
county46 B.jpg
Kathy is stunned by the amazing pain from her neck. She realizes she is still alive. Kathy thinks ‘My god, I’m still conscious… which means I’m going to strangle to death!’

Above her the hangman explains to the guard “It’s really simple. You find out what the bitch weighs and then shorten the drop. I’m retiring soon. I’ll show you! I promise you it is not difficult… except for Kathy…”

Kathy becomes more animated as panic fills her. She thinks ‘I am so fucking dead. The rope is choking my neck! I can’t breathe!’
county47 B.jpg
She desperately fights for footing. She tries to reach the gallows’ scaffolding. She thinks ‘Just one good swing!’ To her dismay she can’t reach footing and curses ‘Dammit! Just out of reach!’

Fueled by pain, fear, and rage Kathy is not ready to die. This doesn’t change that the rope is slowly closing around her neck.
county48 B.jpg
Kathy thinks ‘I don’t want to die!’ As her breathing becomes more difficult Kathy’s dance with death becomes wilder as she struggles to escape the noose. Her panic makes fine entertainment for the crowd.
county49 B.jpg
Some notes “She’s kicking like a mule!”

Kathy doesn’t hear him as her ears are ringing. As her throat closes Kathy’s thrashing becomes animal like.
At fourteen minutes her struggle slows to small twitches. She thinks ‘It’s all going dark…’
county50 B.jpg
The judge calls out “Congratulation, Miss Summer! You set a new county record!”

But Kathy is unaware of her record. She has died hanging.

Some ‘talking head’ from CNN positions herself near Kathy’s body. Smugly she notes “The condemned convict took fifteen minutes to strangle. Her corpse will be left hanging until noon to insure her death and allow the crowd to see the body close up.”
county51b.jpg
Kathy nightmare is over, a nightmare from which she will never wake up…
Just before eleven Tree looks at Kathy’s body. He finds it sad just an hour ago she was alive but now is just a carcass hanging from the noose.
county52 B.jpg
So that is the tragic story of Kathy Summer railroaded by the system to her violent death. There are a few loose ends to wrap up. Visit later for the epilogue…

Tree

So to wrap this up...

Kathy Summer is taken from the gallows at noon Saturday. Her body is taken to the prison cemetery and tossed in a shallow pit and buried. There is, as for all prisoners, no marking or headstone.
bury 035.jpg
No one will remember her in a few months anyway.

Her mother has quite an affair with the judge that condemned her daughter to be hanged. One night he takes her to the basement of his home for a ‘photo session’. She stands on a stool with her wrists cuffed behind back and a noose around her neck. She flaunts her body that looks much younger than her age.
Hang Penny_Larson_Retrospective arch stanton.jpg
She taunts the judge to kick the stool away reckoning she will have a grand fuck later that night. She was wrong. The judge indeed kicked the stool away. She should be proud. She lasted almost as long as her daughter!
Hang Penny_Swings_Again.jpg
The end result was the same- Kathy and her mother die the same way…

Thanks for looking in…

Tree

End

tree,

Boy, it's deja vu all over again! It feels not quite right that all I can do is to give you more kudos but you have them nevertheless. You should call yourself Hangingtree the Entertainer. Seriously! BTW, thanx for hanging Mom, too. How long did you leave her body up for your viewing pleasue?

Back
Top Bottom