Kathy Summer's Prosecution

Go to CruxDreams.com
im not that small i have 175 centimetres and dont like football sory :oops::oops:
175 centimetres? What do you think, Tree? A bit tall for the gallows, maybe, but the perfect size for the cross! :)

But my apologies, Rias, I should not use obscure English. A 'fib' is a lie, an untruth.

In Little Brampton there is the old classic gallows. It is a devious way to hang a woman as you shall see…

The first woman to be hanged is a woman named Natasha. When she landed at the Cruxton International Airport she went through customs and was found concealing a large stash of cash and papers that she was to hand over to her countrymen’s spies. She has been convicted of espionage and condemned to hang by her neck until she is dead. Natasha still claims her innocence, swearing she had no idea she was carrying the contraband.

This does not keep Natasha being brought to the old gallows to be hanged.
h 019.jpg
We will never know if Natasha knew she was carrying the cash and documents but a conviction in Cruxtonia means that her sentence will be carried out. Natasha seems to be taking her final walk with a calmness- until she sees the gallows with the noose dangling waiting for neck.
h 022.jpg
Natasha stops and pulls back against the men holding her arms. She pisses down her thighs at the sight of the rope and the crowd waiting to see her hanged. The guards have no problem forcing her to the gallows. She quickly finds herself standing on the short platform with the noose hanging before her face.
h 027.jpg
Panic may have touched her but the guards have no trouble holding her under the noose and fastening it around her neck.

Natasha is secured in her noose with her wrists bound behind her back. She glares out at the crowd who are enthusiastically waiting for the first hanging of the day.
h 029.jpg
Natasha knows nothing will spare her from being hanged. She was not ready to see Prosecutor Jollyrei step out on his balcony and demand silence from the crowd. He glares down at Natasha and asks her if she is ready die.
h 032.jpg
Does it matter if she is or not?

Natasha is to be hanged at ten this morning. She stands solemnly with her eyes shut. When the town bell tolls its tenth ringing Natasha will be hoisted up and hang by her neck until she is dead.
h 034.jpg
The guards had jovially informed the condemned prisoners they will slowly strangle to death. Natasha is about to learn what this means. The bell is done tolling and the executioners begin to hoist up.
h 035.jpg
As Natasha feet lift from the platform. Her eyes bulge as the weight of her body dangles beneath the noose around her neck. The rope puts pressure on her throat while her body begins to stretch her neck.
h 036.jpg
The executioners haven’t even tied off the rope and Natasha is already beginning to thrash trying to escape the noose. The rope doesn’t let Natasha speak but she squawks and gasps as she fights to breathe.
h 040.jpg
The cruelness of her hanging is the noose is well crafted. Yes, the thick rope hurts and already is restricting her ability to breathe but Natasha is not yet being choked by the rope. Her struggles become more animated.
h 041.jpg
At ten minutes after Natasha has been hanged her face begins to darken as breathing becomes more difficult. Her dance has become frantic.
h 042 A.jpg
At nearly fifteen minutes the noose has successfully closed Natasha’s throat. Her gasps are done and her thrashes become much more just her final thrashes.
h 044 a.jpg
At sixteen minutes Natasha succumbs to the merciless torment of the noose. Her face is dark and her lifeless body dangles still beneath the noose.
h 045.jpg
Natasha will hang from the noose until eleven when the second prisoner is brought out to be hanged. Her name is Dorothy Brown, convicted of adultery for having an orgy with the Boys from Detroit- a group of well-endowed black men.
h 047 a.jpg
“Does it take long to die” Dorothy asks.
“It will seem like forever” she is told.

The August Hanging Day in Cruxtonia is a major event this year. Twelve women are being executed by being hanged by their necks. Every hour starting at ten in the morning a prisoner is hanged. Each one flails about naked as they dangle from their noose. Their wrists are bound behind their backs making their contortions more exaggerated and enhances the view of their breasts as they bounce and shake as the women slowly strangle. Everyone thinks this is great show- except perhaps the dozen women being hanged.

In the Cruxton Women’s Incarceration and Prisoner Termination Center (the dungeon) women are taken out an hour apart. Each one will arrive at the old gallows in time to see the body of the woman that was hanged before her own execution still swaying from the same noose she will be hanged from. Fortunately for Helen, Stacy, and Kathy, they will be hanged from the Little Brampton gallows. It is made from the finest Cruxtonian wood and, while sturdy, it is rough cut and more a symbol of death than craftsmanship. They will be hanged from nooses that have never been used before, made of premium Cruxtonia hemp (which the French won’t allow to be imported).

One by one Stacy, Helen, and Kathy are brought from the holding cell. Except for the rope binding their wrists behind their backs they are naked as they are walked past the press here to cover their hangings.
prison 248.jpg
It is only a bit past five in the late afternoon. Iron collars are locked around their necks and chains join them in a coffle as they are led to the Little Brampton town square. It’s a few kilometers walk.
coffle 009.jpg
I still can’t believe I have been sentenced to hang to death but now I am being marched to the Little Brampton gallows; fucking naked but for the rope binding my wrists and the collar around my neck. Justice or a joke, I am going to be hanged to death all to soon. I do not deserve this but why the hell is my pussy oozing juices down my thighs?
I am sure I am being led to the gallows to be hanged. It is not right but there is not a damn thing I can do about it. My hands are tied behind my back. The iron collar, weighed by the chains that attach me to Helen and Stacy, press on my shoulders. My bare feet are scuffed and burned on the hot cobblestone pavement as I march past this drunken crowd that cannot wait to see me- us- hanged!

Yet my pussy is hot and wet. What will this feel like?

-Kathy Summer

But this is only a part of the show. Helen, Stacy, and Kathy are not the next ones to be hanged. The chains from their collars are removed and they are presented on a balcony overlooking Little Brampton’s market square. Some half-crazed monk yells a speech about their crimes against Cruxtonia and that even Lord Wragg himself had signed off on the decree that they will die hanged by their necks.
slave sale 56.jpg
Fucking great… I will be hanged. Let’s just get this done…

-Kathy Summer

It is only a bit past five in the late afternoon. Iron collars are locked around their necks and chains join them in a coffle as they are led to the Little Brampton town square. It’s a few kilometers walk.
coffle 009.jpg
I still can’t believe I have been sentenced to hang to death but now I am being marched to the Little Brampton gallows; fucking naked but for the rope binding my wrists and the collar around my neck. Justice or a joke, I am going to be hanged to death all to soon. I do not deserve this but why the hell is my pussy oozing juices down my thighs?
I am sure I am being led to the gallows to be hanged. It is not right but there is not a damn thing I can do about it. My hands are tied behind my back. The iron collar, weighed by the chains that attach me to Helen and Stacy, press on my shoulders. My bare feet are scuffed and burned on the hot cobblestone pavement as I march past this drunken crowd that cannot wait to see me- us- hanged!

This is so cruel having my hands tied behind my back . I need to rub my wet pussy.

Back
Top Bottom