Kathy Summer's Prosecution

Go to CruxDreams.com
From the patio where we are standing I can see the body of one of the women they have hanged. Her eyes are open, but they see nothing. The only motion her body makes is a gentle sway in the breeze. It won’t be long before I will hang as she is now.
hang 963.jpg
The hangman reaches up and pulls the noose open enough that her body falls to the platform. They do not bother to untie her wrists.
bodies 011.jpg
A cart is rolled up and two men pick her up and toss her into it. There is no respect shown and she is rolled away.

I am wondering which one of us is next when to my surprise another woman is led to the platform. Even from where I stand, I can see the fear in her face as she looks at the noose swaying before her face. Her nipples stand tumescent. Is it fear or a perverted anticipation?

hang 066.jpg
She scrunches her shoulders as the noose is pulled over her head and tightened around her neck.
hang 067.jpg
After a short speech which I either could not hear or didn’t want to, she is hoisted up to be hanged to death. At first she hangs rather limp from the noose. That doesn’t last long. Soon she starts thrashing in a desperate attempt to escape the noose that is slowly strangling her.
hang 241 f.jpg
I wiggle my arms trying to free my wrists. The woman I watch hanged before is horrific preview of what I will soon experience. Why do I want to rub my clit?
owp 323.jpg
Why do I dreadfully want to feel what she is suffering?

I cannot see a clock, but she has thrashed for a long time. Will I suffer this long before I die? Her last act is to spread her legs and let her bladder empty. Damn, I might do that!

hang 849.jpg
Minutes pass and she hangs lifeless from the rope.
hang 851.jpg
What a humiliating way to die and I am going to go the same way! Damn, why do I have to wait?

-Kathy Summer

Back
Top Bottom