Kathy's new job

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Kathy Summer appears to be a comfortably wealthy woman and she is that indeed. What few people know is she earns her money as lady of the night- a prostitute!
1 Strapless-taffeta-corset a.jpg
She has a willingness to do things many women would not do. Kathy does bondage.
a valentine 3.jpg
She will do groups.
d abbey 011.jpg
And she will do groups in bondage.
group 014.jpg
Needless to say her exclusive ‘services’ are well paid. Among the rich Kathy is well known and sought after. One day she is invited to an exclusive restaurant to meet with a very wealthy man. The restaurant has private rooms for each table. In the room Kathy meets with the mogul. He is well dressed but evasive about what he wants Kathy to do.
Kathy knows the offer is very generous, but the man refuses to tell her what she is expected to do. She says “I am not comfortable with this. You have the means to have me killed and dispose of my body.”
owp 242.jpg
He looks at her and says “No harm will come to you. But if you don’t take my offer I will see you will not be working as a hooker in our circle any longer.”
godfather 004.jpg
What could he want Kathy to do?

This is one of my favorite ways to earn money!!!

He looks at her and says “No harm will come to you. But if you don’t take my offer I will see you will not be working as a hooker in our circle any longer.”

I have an uneasy feeling about this , why won't he tell me what he wants me to do?:eek::confused:

I took his offer. This Saturday I will be picked up by a limousine and take to where I am to ‘perform’ for him and his guests. It is only for a half day, but he is paying me ten thousand dollars after taxes. I don’t know what he wants me to do, only that he assures me no harm will come to me. I meet with accountant at the coffee shop. She tells me that ten grand is a hell of a lot of money for a short time. She asks “Do you have any idea what he wants you to do?”

“I have no idea. He says it won’t harm me and says it is something I have never done before” I reply. “Somehow I find that will be surprising.”

“Are you sure you want to do this” she asks.

“I’m not sure I want to but I am certainly intrigued by the mystery.”
coffee shop 006.jpg
“Besides” I smile “I have done a lot of strange things and have made some damn good money, don’t you think?”

-Kathy

Saturday arrives and the limousine comes for Kathy. She takes an hour ride into the countryside. She looks out the window as the car enters the estate. The driveway is a half mile long and Kathy looks up at the mansion that looms before her. She thinks that she is going to be underpaid…
abbey 031.jpg
Kathy is brought to a suite where there is a black halter dress waiting for her. She puts it on. He never asked her size but he eyes measured her well. The dress fits like it is painted on. A maid brings her to the master’s study. He offers her wine and demands she strips from her dress. Kathy strips and accepts the wine. She asks what she will be expected to do.
abbey 091.jpg
“I want you to do as you are told and do your best at it.”

This is not a promising start!

I took his offer. This Saturday I will be picked up by a limousine and take to where I am to ‘perform’ for him and his guests. It is only for a half day, but he is paying me ten thousand dollars after taxes. I don’t know what he wants me to do, only that he assures me no harm will come to me. I meet with accountant at the coffee shop. She tells me that ten grand is a hell of a lot of money for a short time. She asks “Do you have any idea what he wants you to do?”

“I have no idea. He says it won’t harm me and says it is something I have never done before” I reply. “Somehow I find that will be surprising.”

“Are you sure you want to do this” she asks.

“I’m not sure I want to but I am certainly intrigued by the mystery.”
View attachment 657466
“Besides” I smile “I have done a lot of strange things and have made some damn good money, don’t you think?”

-Kathy

Saturday arrives and the limousine comes for Kathy. She takes an hour ride into the countryside. She looks out the window as the car enters the estate. The driveway is a half mile long and Kathy looks up at the mansion that looms before her. She thinks that she is going to be underpaid…
View attachment 657464
Kathy is brought to a suite where there is a black halter dress waiting for her. She puts it on. He never asked her size but he eyes measured her well. The dress fits like it is painted on. A maid brings her to the master’s study. He offers her wine and demands she strips from her dress. Kathy strips and accepts the wine. She asks what she will be expected to do.
View attachment 657465

I think it is a very promising start! Nice undressing pic! :)

She asks what she will be expected to do.

Well it reminds me of when I had the invitation to become a moderator on CruxForums :p

Kathy Summer appears to be a comfortably wealthy woman and she is that indeed. What few people know is she earns her money as lady of the night- a prostitute!
View attachment 657423
She has a willingness to do things many women would not do. Kathy does bondage.
View attachment 657424
She will do groups.
View attachment 657425
View attachment 657421
Needless to say her exclusive ‘services’ are well paid. Among the rich Kathy is well known and sought after. One day she is invited to an exclusive restaurant to meet with a very wealthy man. The restaurant has private rooms for each table. In the room Kathy meets with the mogul. He is well dressed but evasive about what he wants Kathy to do.
Kathy knows the offer is very generous, but the man refuses to tell her what she is expected to do. She says “I am not comfortable with this. You have the means to have me killed and dispose of my body.”
View attachment 657422
View attachment 657426
Why does this not surprise me about Kathy?

The mogul takes Kathy’s wine glass and pulls out a length of rope. With a strict voice he says “Turn around Kathy.”
bondage 134.jpg
Kathy turns and as he ties her wrists behind her back. Kathy asks how many men she will have to.
bondage 135.jpg
He replies “You will do as you are told. You will find out soon enough.”

With her wrist bound behind her back he leads her through a field towards his garden.
firing squad 19 a.jpg
Kathy assumes she will be the target of an outdoor gang-bang. She shrugs thinking for ten grand she can handle a dozen men or so…

Kathy gets near the edge of the garden and the mogul stops and locks a collar with a lead around her neck. He unties her hands and says “On your hands and knees, Kathy.”

“What do you want…” Kathy begins to ask when he snaps “You are to do what you are told and do your best at it. Do not talk again!”
Kathy drops to all fours and follows him as he leads her to the garden.
slave train 063.gif
Kathy is pretty sure she is about to experience something new!

Kathy arrives at the edge of the garden. There are a dozen couples there- all well dressed and sipping drinks- waiting for her. The mogul removes her collar and whispers “Crawl forward Kathy if you value your status here.
owp 231.jpg
If I value my status here… I know I am a whore- a damn well paid one- but I will never be invited as guest. I might be bought to entertain. I rise on my knees and look around. I think I have slept with all the men and more than a few of the women.

He hisses “Crawl forward, Kathy. You won’t be hurt.”
tumblr_mb3e63n8V51qbk26xo1_1280.jpg
Maybe not physically…

-Kathy

Kathy gets near the edge of the garden and the mogul stops and locks a collar with a lead around her neck. He unties her hands and says “On your hands and knees, Kathy.”

“What do you want…” Kathy begins to ask when he snaps “You are to do what you are told and do your best at it. Do not talk again!”
Kathy drops to all fours and follows him as he leads her to the garden.
View attachment 657581
Kathy is pretty sure she is about to experience something new!

Kathy arrives at the edge of the garden. There are a dozen couples there- all well dressed and sipping drinks- waiting for her. The mogul removes her collar and whispers “Crawl forward Kathy if you value your status here.
View attachment 657580
If I value my status here… I know I am a whore- a damn well paid one- but I will never be invited as guest. I might be bought to entertain. I rise on my knees and look around. I think I have slept with all the men and more than a few of the women.

He hisses “Crawl forward, Kathy. You won’t be hurt.”
View attachment 657579
Maybe not physically…

-Kathy

Tree, 10.000 $ for a half day ... big business ... I am tensed!

His words don't make me feel any better about this situation , I sense something very different is going to happen to me .Why he is having me crawl around on all fours?:confused:
Poor Kathy; it only gets worse! Read on...

His words don't make me feel any better about this situation. I sense something very different is going to happen to me. Why he is having me crawl around on all fours?
-Kathy

What happens next is indeed something new- and quite vile- for Kathy. Groundskeepers bind her wrists to a small but stout sapling. Her left ankle is bound to a metal ring that is embedded to a large rock. Her right ankle is tied and stretched up and out and bound to a large tree branch. Kathy’s loins are completely exposed, and she is defenseless against anyone who desire to take her pussy or ass. Her breasts dangle from her chest. Kathy figures she is going to earn the ten thousand dollars she is getting paid. But what happens next stuns her!
Two black Dobermans stroll up. She sees their huge cocks are erect and one steps between het thighs and begins licking her pussy.
324.jpg
Kathy realizes she is about to fucked by a pair of dogs with a dozen couples watching her violation!

The Mogul and his guests are thoroughly entertained as the two Dobermans take turns raping Kathy. Kathy is shamed by being used by the dogs while defenseless to stop them. The lewd remarks taunting her and encourage the dogs to defile her. She fears if this gets out her career is over.

For an hour and a half, the dogs pummel her pussy and her ass. When they finally tire of taking Kathy she prays the worst is over. Unfortunately when the groundskeepers unties her they bind her in an awkward position and leave her laying on the grass.
WalkInTheForest.jpg
The guests stand around Kathy’s bound body sipping wine and cocktails and discuss the defilement of the woman. Kathy lays in shame with the dogs’ cum oozing from her ass and pussy.

A while later the groundskeepers pick Kathy up and take her into the mansion. In its basement there is an elaborate torture chamber and dungeon. Kathy is locked in a cell. She asks what is going on. One of the men tell her one of the guests is the fair and just Judge Admi and insists on trying her for bestiality and deviant prostitution. Kathy asks when she is going to trial. The groundskeeper says “Done rush it, lady. The judge is known as ‘the hanging judge’.”

Kathy is doomed!
doomed 2.jpg

But what happens next stuns her!
Two black Dobermans stroll up. She sees their huge cocks are erect and one steps between het thighs and begins licking her pussy.

Kathy realizes she is about to fucked by a pair of dogs with a dozen couples watching her violation!

The Mogul and his guests are thoroughly entertained as the two Dobermans take turns raping Kathy. Kathy is shamed by being used by the dogs while defenseless to stop them

As the dogs rape me my mind is racing , I'm so ashamed but yet I have several powerful Orgasms .I hope the people watching are unaware I'm having them.

A while later the groundskeepers pick Kathy up and take her into the mansion. In its basement there is an elaborate torture chamber and dungeon. Kathy is locked in a cell. She asks what is going on. One of the men tell her one of the guests is the fair and just Judge Admi and insists on trying her for bestiality and deviant prostitution. Kathy asks when she is going to trial. The groundskeeper says “Done rush it, lady. The judge is known as ‘the hanging judge’.”

Kathy is doomed!

I hope that the Judge is fair and takes into consideration that I was raped and I don't deserve to hang.

Poor Kathy; it only gets worse! Read on...

... Her right ankle is tied and stretched up and out and bound to a large tree branch. Kathy’s loins are completely exposed, and she is defenseless against anyone who desire to take her pussy or ass. Her breasts dangle from her chest. ...

This makes her position really interesting ... Tree ... a branch! A simple branch! Fiendish!

Back
Top Bottom