Kathy's new job

Go to CruxDreams.com
My head feels like it is going to be torn from neck. I kick and thrash trying to escape the noose that slowly tightens around my neck. The crowd seems to enjoy my suffering as my gasps for air become more labored. And the though of them watching me hanged naked before them makes me come with a strong orgasm. That was different!
hang 847.jpg
I wonder if they could tell. My orgasm is my only pleasure I experience as I dangle from the noose. That orgasm comes with a price and the noose tightens around my neck. Gasps for air are near impossible now. I’ll be choking any time now!

-Kathy

As the noose closes around her neck Kathy’s final dance becomes desperate! She has been hanged for a quarter hour and the noose is beginning to choke her. Her thrashing has become frantic and the crowd loves her panicked dance.
hang 497.jpg
Kathy’s gasps for air has been stopped. She flails wildly as her lungs begin burn with stale air.
hang 850.jpg
Kathy’s eyes water and her vision blurs. She still kicks but her breathing has been blocked.
hang 848.jpg
Kathy looks down her body and futilely tries to reach the deck below her.
hang 517.jpg
The rope not only blocks her air but bites painfully into flesh. Her thrashing becomes wild.
hang 572.jpg
I can’t breathe! I am dying!
hang 598.jpg
-Kathy

Kathy’s loses her fight with the noose. The rope wins and takes her life. As she hangs limp from the gallows her bladder releases…
hang 849.jpg

Kathy has served her sentence. She was brought naked to the gallows and was hanged by her neck until she is dead. She hanged for seventeen minutes before her last twitch. Now she hangs dead staring blankly at nothing.
hang 851.jpg
One might argue her execution was a brutal event or one hell of a fine show. I guess that depends on whether you were Kathy or watching her hanging. Either way she has paid for her crimes. Her body is left hanging for more than an hour so the spectators can get pictures of her body.
hang 852.jpg
Later the groundskeepers would loosen the noose. Her body hits the platform with thud. They don’t bother untying her wrists.
bodies 011.jpg
She is dumped in the bucket of a tractor and taken to an unmarked grave and is buried. They didn’t even bother with a casket…

END

Kathy has served her sentence. She was brought naked to the gallows and was hanged by her neck until she is dead. She hanged for seventeen minutes before her last twitch. Now she hangs dead staring blankly at nothing.
View attachment 658886
One might argue her execution was a brutal event or one hell of a fine show. I guess that depends on whether you were Kathy or watching her hanging. Either way she has paid for her crimes. Her body is left hanging for more than an hour so the spectators can get pictures of her body.
View attachment 658887
Later the groundskeepers would loosen the noose. Her body hits the platform with thud. They don’t bother untying her wrists.
View attachment 658885
She is dumped in the bucket of a tractor and taken to an unmarked grave and is buried. They didn’t even bother with a casket…

END

I will be back soon , modern medicine can work wonders these days.

I will be back soon , modern medicine can work wonders these days.

Ah yes, the seven stages of the Crux Forums loop:

1. Girls die (in various ways, but usually on a cross or gallows)
2. Jollyrei comes along and picks them up and dusts them down.
3. Jollyrei takes them to Coffee Shop.
4. Eul grinds them a special brew of coffee laced with 'Polly Perkins Potion'
5. Girl recovers.
6. Girl is crucified (or whatever)
7. Return to stage 1.

Ah yes, the seven stages of the Crux Forums loop:

1. Girls die (in various ways, but usually on a cross or gallows)
2. Jollyrei comes along and picks them up and dusts them down.
3. Jollyrei takes them to Coffee Shop.
4. Eul grinds them a special brew of coffee laced with 'Polly Perkins Potion'
5. Girl recovers.
6. Girl is crucified (or whatever)
7. Return to stage 1.

Forever Moore ... :p

Back
Top Bottom