Kathy's new job

Go to CruxDreams.com
She looks cute, but it all ends on gallows or cross. Hope Kathy has life insurance! :rolleyes:
As I recall, in Tree's justice system, life insurance proceeds go to the judge and sheriff. Which might explain the high (>99%) frequency of conviction and execution. BTW, Tree gets a 10% finders fee from the proceeds.

Kathy Summer has been ‘arrested’ and is to be tried for bestiality and deviant prostitution. She really has no defense against the charges. She accepted ten thousand dollars to do what ever the mogul wanted her to do and while being a pair of dogs’ fuck toy she indeed did the deed. She hopes no one noticed she came as the Dobermans fucked her… especially when one of them was doing her ass! Kathy hopes the judge is fair and just but feels like the dogs treated her better than what she is about to face!
prison 183.jpg
A visitor comes to see me. I do mean ‘comes to see me’. I am naked but for the cuffs latching my hands behind my back. She is a pretty woman with a mean streak running through her. She says “So, Kathy, how did you like the dogs?”

I don’t know who she is and I am not about to tell her I came a few times. Playing coy I say “It was demeaning. I was taken by dogs in front of people that enjoyed watching them do me.”

“I know, Kathy. It was a great show” she says. “I think you liked it… I was there.”

“I did not” I exclaim. I didn’t like being watched- that much. “What is my trial like? Is the judge fair and just?”

-Kathy

Her visitor is Professor Barbara Moore from the University of the Virgin Martyrs. She smirks and says “I am sure you will be convicted of what you have been accused of.”
prison 234.jpg
“But he forced me to do it” Kathy pleads.

“He paid you quite nicely” Professor Moore says. “I suspect the judge will ‘throw the book’ at you when he sentences you.”

Kathy is not feeling too good about her trial…

The guard comes for me to take me to my trial. I am wearing nothing but the handcuffs on my wrists. I ask “Don’t I get something to wear?”
“Nope, I think the judge likes the looks of you naked.”

prison 175 a.jpg
Kathy’s trial is not comforting for her at all. She is locked in the defendant’s ‘stand’ that is just a small cage.
court 224.jpg
She stands naked in the small cell as the guests enjoys cocktail during the proceedings. Kathy pleads her case she did not know she would be ravaged by dogs and it was degrading to have it done with people watching. The judge seems unimpressed and says that sources told him that Kathy several orgasms as she serviced the dogs.

“No, that is not true” Kathy cries out.

“Very well, then we will need a demonstration” the judge says.

“WHAT?” Kathy cries…

Kathy’s trial is not comforting for her at all. She is locked in the defendant’s ‘stand’ that is just a small cage.

She stands naked in the small cell as the guests enjoys cocktail during the proceedings. Kathy pleads her case she did not know she would be ravaged by dogs and it was degrading to have it done with people watching. The judge seems unimpressed and says that sources told him that Kathy several orgasms as she serviced the dogs.

“WHAT?” Kathy cries…

Who told the judge I had orgasms?:confused: Is he serious about a demonstration?:eek:

Kathy Summer has been ‘arrested’ and is to be tried for bestiality and deviant prostitution. She really has no defense against the charges. She accepted ten thousand dollars to do what ever the mogul wanted her to do and while being a pair of dogs’ fuck toy she indeed did the deed. She hopes no one noticed she came as the Dobermans fucked her… especially when one of them was doing her ass! Kathy hopes the judge is fair and just but feels like the dogs treated her better than what she is about to face!
View attachment 657794
A visitor comes to see me. I do mean ‘comes to see me’. I am naked but for the cuffs latching my hands behind my back. She is a pretty woman with a mean streak running through her. She says “So, Kathy, how did you like the dogs?”

I don’t know who she is and I am not about to tell her I came a few times. Playing coy I say “It was demeaning. I was taken by dogs in front of people that enjoyed watching them do me.”

“I know, Kathy. It was a great show” she says. “I think you liked it… I was there.”

“I did not” I exclaim. I didn’t like being watched- that much. “What is my trial like? Is the judge fair and just?”

-Kathy

Her visitor is Professor Barbara Moore from the University of the Virgin Martyrs. She smirks and says “I am sure you will be convicted of what you have been accused of.”
View attachment 657795
“But he forced me to do it” Kathy pleads.

“He paid you quite nicely” Professor Moore says. “I suspect the judge will ‘throw the book’ at you when he sentences you.”

Kathy is not feeling too good about her trial…

The guard comes for me to take me to my trial. I am wearing nothing but the handcuffs on my wrists. I ask “Don’t I get something to wear?”
“Nope, I think the judge likes the looks of you naked.”

View attachment 657793
View attachment 657792

“WHAT?” Kathy cries…
Wow, wait until PETA hears about this.

Wow, wait until PETA hears about this.
No dogs were hurt fucking Kathy... but read on...

The demonstration is unusual for a court proceeding. Kathy Summer kneels with her wrists bound to a post and her ankles are ties spread wide. One of the guards massages her clit until her pussy is dripping wet. Satisfied Kathy has been prepared a trio of hounds are released. The dogs take turns raping and sodomizing Kathy. The dogs spunk runs from her cunt and ass but the assault doesn’t stop. Kathy has come twice already but she has managed to hide the orgasms. She is worried that she won’t be able to hide the third one welling up inside her!
dogs.jpg
Her concern is well founded as she screams “OH FUCK YES!!! I CAME AGAIN!”
staked screw 005.gif
A half hour later the dogs are spent and Kathy has come twice more. The witnesses enjoyed Kathy’s violation while sipping cocktails.

Kathy is brought back to court wearing heavy irons with dog cum running down her thighs. Judge Admi declares “Kathy Summer, I find you guilty of bestiality and deviant prostitution. You will be fined the ten thousand dollars you were paid for your perverse activities…”

Her attorney Tree says “That’s a bit steep, isn’t it?”

The judge admonishes Tree saying “That is her fine. Miss Summer is also sentenced to be hanged by her neck until dead in the garden tomorrow during the afternoon cocktail hour.”

“This is an outrage” Tree exclaims.

The judge says “I’ll pay you five thousand to hang her.”

“Well, that’s different” Tree acknowledges. “I’d be happy to accommodate you!”

“Are you crazy” Kathy cries.
court 257.jpg

. She is worried that she won’t be able to hide the third one welling up inside her!

Dam that RacingRodent , his video has sealed my faith.

My attorney has a conflict of interest , my conviction should be overturned .

No dogs were hurt fucking Kathy... but read on...

The demonstration is unusual for a court proceeding. Kathy Summer kneels with her wrists bound to a post and her ankles are ties spread wide. One of the guards massages her clit until her pussy is dripping wet. Satisfied Kathy has been prepared a trio of hounds are released. The dogs take turns raping and sodomizing Kathy. The dogs spunk runs from her cunt and ass but the assault doesn’t stop. Kathy has come twice already but she has managed to hide the orgasms. She is worried that she won’t be able to hide the third one welling up inside her!
View attachment 657844
View attachment 657843
A half hour later the dogs are spent and Kathy has come twice more. The witnesses enjoyed Kathy’s violation while sipping cocktails.

Kathy is brought back to court wearing heavy irons with dog cum running down her thighs. Judge Admi declares “Kathy Summer, I find you guilty of bestiality and deviant prostitution. You will be fined the ten thousand dollars you were paid for your perverse activities…”

Her attorney Tree says “That’s a bit steep, isn’t it?”

The judge admonishes Tree saying “That is her fine. Miss Summer is also sentenced to be hanged by her neck until dead in the garden tomorrow during the afternoon cocktail hour.”

“This is an outrage” Tree exclaims.

View attachment 657842
Does the old rule that prohibits the execution of pregnant women still apply? I want my pick of the litter.

Back
Top Bottom