Kathy's new job

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am led to a cell to wait to be hanged tomorrow.
prison 070 e.jpg
What a crazy turn of events! Days ago I was offered ten thousand dollars to perform a different sex act. I agreed to take his offer and since then I have been twice used by dogs. It was somewhat humiliating even though I came multiple times. I have already been tried and the money I earned has been confiscated and half of it will be used to hire my defense attorney to hang me tomorrow. This sucks…
prison 230.jpg
Tomorrow I will face the hangman and dangle from the rope until I am dead. What will that be like?
bra 18.jpg
I have less than a day to live. So maybe being fucked by dogs didn’t hurt me but being hanged will kill me. I played this game just not smart enough.

-Kathy

The next day the guard comes for Kathy. He suggests she uses the commode. Kathy snarls “I’m not here to entertain you!”

“Have it your way. Maybe you will prefer shitting while you hang before the guests” he replies. Kathy sits on the commode but passes nothing.
prison 079 c.jpg
The guards tire of her stalling. There are people waiting to see Kathy hanged!

I am led to a cell to wait to be hanged tomorrow.
View attachment 658113
What a crazy turn of events! Days ago I was offered ten thousand dollars to perform a different sex act. I agreed to take his offer and since then I have been twice used by dogs. It was somewhat humiliating even though I came multiple times. I have already been tried and the money I earned has been confiscated and half of it will be used to hire my defense attorney to hang me tomorrow. This sucks…
View attachment 658115
Tomorrow I will face the hangman and dangle from the rope until I am dead. What will that be like?
View attachment 658112
I have less than a day to live. So maybe being fucked by dogs didn’t hurt me but being hanged will kill me. I played this game just not smart enough.

-Kathy

The next day the guard comes for Kathy. He suggests she uses the commode. Kathy snarls “I’m not here to entertain you!”

“Have it your way. Maybe you will prefer shitting while you hang before the guests” he replies. Kathy sits on the commode but passes nothing.
View attachment 658114
The guards tire of her stalling. There are people waiting to see Kathy hanged!

People are waiting ... hmmm ... why? Sure for more entertainment. To see that justice is done. An outrageous and heinous crime that violates human dignity has been committed. A painful public whipping will give more pleasure and reparation for all open minded people.

There is a schedule to keep and a guard orders Kathy to stand. He steps behind her and binds her wrists in leather cuffs before fixing a collar and lead around her neck.
prison 058 a.jpg
He grabs the lead and drags Kathy from the cell for the last time.
prison 841.jpg
“This really isn’t necessary” I protest as I am being led to the gallows. “He paid me to come. I didn’t know I was going to be used by the dogs.”

“Save it, lady. You’ve been condemned to hang and that is what you are going to do today.”

I know there is no avoiding it but this is bullshit! I ask him “Does it go quickly?”

“What; the hanging or the dying” he asks.

“The dying part I guess” I reply.

“No, the guy is a better hangman than he is a lawyer. You’ll be kicking for quite a while.”

I look down and follow where he leads me.
perp walk 148.jpg
It is hard to describe what is running through my mind as I am being taken to the gallows to be hanged. I watch my breasts sway on my chest with each step. Will they shake while I hang? Will I kick? What will it feel like as the rope crushes my throat? Damn, I should have crapped in the commode!

I can’t believe my last walk to the gallows to be hanged. I arrive and there is a good size crowd waiting, far more than the dozen couples that watched me be raped and sodomized by the hounds. The collar and cuffs are removed, and a hooded man ties my wrists behind my back. The coarse rope is cinched tight and bites into my skin. I again plead “Don’t do this to me.”
hang 194.jpg
He finishes tying my wrists then swats my ass. With a laugh he says “You aren’t the one I get my paycheck from. Now are you going to climb the stairs or do I need to carry you up there?”

I huff and say “I’ll do it myself!”

I climb the thirteen steps to the gallows’ deck. My attorney turned hangman greets me saying “You look great, Kathy, and it is a perfect day for a hanging!”
hang 589.jpg
-Kathy

There is a schedule to keep and a guard orders Kathy to stand. He steps behind her and binds her wrists in leather cuffs before fixing a collar and lead around her neck.
View attachment 658194
He grabs the lead and drags Kathy from the cell for the last time.
View attachment 658195
“This really isn’t necessary” I protest as I am being led to the gallows. “He paid me to come. I didn’t know I was going to be used by the dogs.”

“Save it, lady. You’ve been condemned to hang and that is what you are going to do today.”

I know there is no avoiding it but this is bullshit! I ask him “Does it go quickly?”

“What; the hanging or the dying” he asks.

“The dying part I guess” I reply.

“No, the guy is a better hangman than he is a lawyer. You’ll be kicking for quite a while.”

I look down and follow where he leads me.
View attachment 658193
It is hard to describe what is running through my mind as I am being taken to the gallows to be hanged. I watch my breasts sway on my chest with each step. Will they shake while I hang? Will I kick? What will it feel like as the rope crushes my throat? Damn, I should have crapped in the commode!

I can’t believe my last walk to the gallows to be hanged. I arrive and there is a good size crowd waiting, far more than the dozen couples that watched me be raped and sodomized by the hounds. The collar and cuffs are removed, and a hooded man ties my wrists behind my back. The coarse rope is cinched tight and bites into my skin. I again plead “Don’t do this to me.”
View attachment 658191
He finishes tying my wrists then swats my ass. With a laugh he says “You aren’t the one I get my paycheck from. Now are you going to climb the stairs or do I need to carry you up there?”

I huff and say “I’ll do it myself!”

I climb the thirteen steps to the gallows’ deck. My attorney turned hangman greets me saying “You look great, Kathy, and it is a perfect day for a hanging!”
View attachment 658192
-Kathy
Paid as defendants attorney and executioner. I’m surprised he chronicle’s these events for free.

From the ground below Kathy and Tree appear to be having a casual social meeting. It is anything but that. Tree forces helps Kathy onto the stool. The noose dangles next to her face.
hang 842.jpg
Below me the are a few hundred people. I stand naked with my hands tied behind my back with a noose swaying next to my head. I look at the rough rope that makes the loop and say “I think that should be able to hold me.”

“It will. You aren’t that big a woman” he notes.

I ask “This will be over fast, won’t it?”

“You’ll be done in fifteen minutes” he replies.

I almost shit right then! The rope that will kill me dangles before my face. I am frightened by the sight of the simple loop.
hang 843.jpg
I turn to Tree and ask “Am I really going to strangle for fifteen minutes?”
hang 584.jpg
“You don’t strangle the whole time. First you gasp for air for a while then you start choking a bit. It’s not until close to the end do you really strangle to death” he replies with a chilling casualness. “Now let’s get this noose around your neck.”

Somehow, I manage to stay standing as he slips the rope over my head and closes the loop until it is close to the skin of my neck.
hang 058 d.jpg
It is a surreal feeling standing on a stool naked with my hands bound behind my back and the noose looped around my neck. They are ready to hang me!

-Kathy Summer, condemned woman

Very interesting between #2 and #3. Tree might not be the best hangman in the world. But he can really grow a beard FAST!
Knock it off with the beard jokes! Kathy is in big trouble!

Although Kathy has been prepared to be hanged there is still the pre-execution ritual that must be carried out…

Some fucking preacher is standing below me describing my crimes and praying that a suffer a slow painful death as I am hanged. Then he prays that spend eternity in hell as Satan’s whore. I look down at him thinking that would be better than being fucked by dogs.
hang 666.jpg
The crowd below seems enthusiastic about seeing me hanged.
hang 644.jpg
There is a nun on the platform. She pulls up her habit and shows me her pussy saying “I’m going to cum so hard while you are kicking your last!”
hang 596.jpg
What she doesn’t know is wet sheen on my thighs isn’t piss. I am so close to cumming as I wait to hang!
hang 840.jpg
Why am I so stimulated? If my hands weren’t tied behind my back I would be stroking my clit right now. My nipples stand tumescent on my breasts. I squeeze my thighs together as an orgasm rolls through me.
Hang 345 a.jpg
I near collapse from my climax. Tree says “It is time, Kathy.”

Breathlessly I hiss “Just do it! Kick the stool and let’s get this done!”
hang 844.jpg
-Kathy

OH SHIT, THEY HANGED ME!
hang 845.jpg
-Kathy

The crowd cheers their approval as Kathy swings from the noose. Her hands struggle to be free of the ropes that bind her wrists.
hang 846.jpg
One would think a hanging would be a short, quick execution but Tree is a better hangman (by far) than he is a defense attorney. Kathy thrashes and gasps for air. Dying hanged is not a normal human function. Tree has not made Kathy’s execution a swift affair.

First he made the noose with rope from Messaline’s Premium Hemp Rope, a fine French blend quality and prime noose-making qualities. For minutes after she has been hanged Kathy is loudly gasping for each breath. It is a difficult chore but the other choice is not to try. Tree has never seen a condemned woman give up that easily.

Second, the noose is amazingly well made and though Kathy is squawking for each breath the luxury of dying from this torture is a long way away! The human neck is an amazing work of art and engineering. It allows the slender column to both support the head and allow the most mobility. The neck can take an amazing amount of strain. One thing it is not designed to do is support ninety percent of her body weight hanging beneath her head!

Fuck, this hurts! I can still get air but is work like I have never known! Are those bastards cheering as I hang naked before them?
hang 660.jpg
I would pay to see what I look like. Damn, I think I am coming again!

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom