Katie the cattle thief

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Katie the cattle thief
People take unexpected professions in life. Take Katie as an example. She is quite the fine looking woman and very intelligent. She is great on computers and has a charm that melts people’s hearts. She is also a cattle rustler.
Growing up in the high plains I found that I could make more money stealing cattle than I could with any other job available and the profits are tax-free. I’ve been caught a few times but I have my way with law men out here and use it.
owp 307.jpg
There is nothing like a woman’s charm!
Then one day I was caught by Sheriff Annie Barker. I’m not that skilled with women but I figure I can lick some cunt to avoid getting hanged.

les 006.jpg
She seems to like it and even returns the favor. I might get into this!
les 005.jpg
I’m having the best orgasm of my life while thinking I could get into this girl-girl thing she whispers “I can’t wait to see you hang, Katie!”
I immediately came when I heard her words. I figured she was just playing with me but soon I am locked in a cell in her jail as naked as I was in her bed! A deputy comes by and says “Don’t think you are getting out of being hanged. She wants you to see these.”
He hands me a folder and says “These are just some of the most recent cunts she hanged.”

prison 190.jpg
I think I am a soon to be dead…
-Katie

Katie would not wait long for her trial. She is brought into the courtroom naked as she was born except for the handcuffs binding her wrists behind her back. Her court appointed attorney named Mr. Tree seems to know less about the law than she does. The trial lasts less than an hour and Katie is found guilty of cattle rustling. The judge orders Katie to be hanged by the neck until dead! To top it off the judge asks her attorney if he is available to hang Katie on Saturday and Tree replies it will be for his usual fee. Katie looks at him in disbelief.
court 248.jpg
Katie is taken to her cell to wait her last days alive. The guard unlocks her cuffs and shoves her into her cell.
prison 075.jpg
Katie is angry and rants that her defense attorney is going to be her hangman. The guard coldly says “It’s a damn good thing he is a much better hangman than he is a lawyer!”

Katie asks “You mean my hanging will be over quickly?”

The guard laughs and says “Hell, no; you are going to put on a hell of show while you choke to death in the noose!”

On Friday Katie is brought to the visitation cell. She is dirty and chained in irons.
prison 156.jpg
Outside her cell stands her sister Susan. She is amazed that instead of sympathy or sorrow Susan says to her “I’m told your hanging is going to quite the show. It will be the first thing you’ve done right in years!”

That night Katie is taken from her cell.
prison 217.jpg
She is taken to a cell that is far smaller than the one she had and seems to have not been cleaned since it was built a century ago. Her wrists are freed from the cuffs but her ankles are shackled and chained to the bars. Katie is not pleased!

This cell is filthy. It is too short for me to stand up straight. There are no bathroom facilities and no water source. I sit on rag that is reeks of waste from prisoners that have occupied it before me. It beats the scraps of straw that litters the chamber.

I look up at the man shuffling up to the cell. He is Tree, my attorney and now my hangman. I ask him “What the hell is going on here?”
“What do you mean” he asks with his stupid sincerity.

“Why am I in this pit” I demand.

“Well, it is the death row cell. They don’t want you killing yourself before they can string you up” Tree replies.

I jerk on the shackles and huff “I have no intention of dying hanged nor anytime soon.”
prison 179.jpg
“Suit yourself… there isn’t a women I’ve hanged that didn’t die. Of course none complained after they died” he replies.

I wet the cloth I sit on. I look at him and say “You are really going to kill me.”

“I prefer the word ‘execute’ but I am the outsider looking in” he replies.

-Katie

Katie’s happy life as a cattle rustler has crashed to halt since her arrest. There will be no more frolicking on the porch any more.
owp 308.jpg
After her conviction the sheriff happily told her that she is going to hang ‘the old fashion way’. There will be no long drop and the snap of her neck. Instead she will stand on a stool that will be kicked away and she will slowly strangle to death like they did back in time.
hang 580.jpg
Most of her short time in jail is spent fretting over her very short future.
prison 029.jpg
Hanging day arrives and Tree comes for her. He sets his drink down just long enough to tie her wrists behind her back then leads her out for her last walk to gallows.
hang katie 001.jpg
Except for the ropes binding her wrists Katie is naked as she is led to the gallows.
prison 026.jpg
As she climbs the steep thirteen steps to the gallows’ platform the noose dangles large before her!
hang 589.jpg

Tree

Back
Top Bottom