KRR (Kidnap – Rape - Release) Club Files: Affair #25 Caroline

Go to CruxDreams.com
III.

“OK, pig. We’ve worked to entertain you for a while. Your turn. What would you like to do to please us?”

“Please, take these off! They hurt so bad. Please”

“Now that doesn’t sound like the lady wants to make us happy, does it, William?” sneered Charles.

“No it doesn’t. Let’s see if we can make her a little more outgoing. Harry, add one.”

Harry went to a side table where there were a couple dozen metal balls on a tray. He picked one up and brought it over to the hanging bucket.

“Lead balls, Caroline. Half pound each.” Said William, nodding to Harry. He, in turn, placed the ball gently in the bucket. The added weight stretched the rope pulling on her nipple clamps. Caroline groaned loudly at the extra strain. “Ahhhh! No, God no!”

“Now you see Caroline, there might be a good reason to do us a favor,” said William, stroking his hand gently up the stretched underside of her breast. “We have a lot of those weights!”

“Please, please, no! Take them off!”

“I don’t think so. I'm hoping first that there is something you would like to do for us, girl,” he asked running her dirty finger over her soft lips. “While you're on your knees and you’ve made the five of us all horny showing off your sexy body? What could you do to please us?”

“It hurts! Stop it!”

“You don’t seem to be listening, pig. Let’s see if we can get your attention.” William gestured to Harry who placed another ball in the bucket, this time allowing it to drop an inch to cause a sharp jerk.

Caroline’s nipples were pinched and pulled higher, the teeth biting in so strong that a droplet or two of blood could be seen. She screamed in agony. “Gowwddddd!! You’ll tear them off!”

“Not for a long while. Pig. We’ve done this before and I can assure you that we can put many, many more weights in there before that happens. Now what was it you wanted to do for us?’

“Oh, please, no, please, what do you want?” The pinioned woman was arched upward as far as she could go, instinctively thrusting her chest in the air, though that did nothing to relieve the tension.

“You want to do something for us don’t you?” William persisted, pushing his finger between her lips and bring his crotch with a obvious bulge, close, his meaning now clear. "Do you want to give us all head?”

“Oh God, no. That is disgusting and evil. I never do that!” she cried in revulsion, now understanding the revolting favor he was asking.

“Never?” A gesture to Harry who dropped another ball, this time from three inches, the impact jerking the chains. A lightening bolt of pain surged into her nipples, to her breasts and into her brain.

“Owwww!”

“Now tell me. What is it you want to do? Beg for it pig. Tell me what you want to do for us.”

“Ohhh. Please please no”

“No? I thought you wanted to do something. Oh well.” Harry added another weight. Her nipples were pulled upward, stretching in pain, little tracks of blood from where the teeth were digging in deeply.

“ARRRGGGHHH! YES! Whatever! I’ll DO IT!”

“Tell me what you want to do, Caroline. Say it. Harry, get another weight in cae she changes her mind.”

“NOOOOO! Please. Let me give you head. Please, LET ME GIVE YOU SOME HEAD!”

“Now, you’re being friendly, pig. We’ll be glad to oblige since you asked so nicely.” He lowered his jeans (he wasn’t wearing shorts) and brought his dark-skinned member to her mouth. Caroline stared in horror as the only partially erect penis was bigger than Dave’s full equipment!

“Open up, pig! Time to get some slops.”

III.

“OK, pig. We’ve worked to entertain you for a while. Your turn. What would you like to do to please us?”

“Please, take these off! They hurt so bad. Please”

“Now that doesn’t sound like the lady wants to make us happy, does it, William?” sneered Charles.

“No it doesn’t. Let’s see if we can make her a little more outgoing. Harry, add one.”

Harry went to a side table where there were a couple dozen metal balls on a tray. He picked one up and brought it over to the hanging bucket.

“Lead balls, Caroline. Half pound each.” Said William, nodding to Harry. He, in turn, placed the ball gently in the bucket. The added weight stretched the rope pulling on her nipple clamps. Caroline groaned loudly at the extra strain. “Ahhhh! No, God no!”

“Now you see Caroline, there might be a good reason to do us a favor,” said William, stroking his hand gently up the stretched underside of her breast. “We have a lot of those weights!”

“Please, please, no! Take them off!”

“I don’t think so. I'm hoping first that there is something you would like to do for us, girl,” he asked running her dirty finger over her soft lips. “While you're on your knees and you’ve made the five of us all horny showing off your sexy body? What could you do to please us?”

“It hurts! Stop it!”

“You don’t seem to be listening, pig. Let’s see if we can get your attention.” William gestured to Harry who placed another ball in the bucket, this time allowing it to drop an inch to cause a sharp jerk.

Caroline’s nipples were pinched and pulled higher, the teeth biting in so strong that a droplet or two of blood could be seen. She screamed in agony. “Gowwddddd!! You’ll tear them off!”

“Not for a long while. Pig. We’ve done this before and I can assure you that we can put many, many more weights in there before that happens. Now what was it you wanted to do for us?’

“Oh, please, no, please, what do you want?” The pinioned woman was arched upward as far as she could go, instinctively thrusting her chest in the air, though that did nothing to relieve the tension.

“You want to do something for us don’t you?” William persisted, pushing his finger between her lips and bring his crotch with a obvious bulge, close, his meaning now clear. "Do you want to give us all head?”

“Oh God, no. That is disgusting and evil. I never do that!” she cried in revulsion, now understanding the revolting favor he was asking.

“Never?” A gesture to Harry who dropped another ball, this time from three inches, the impact jerking the chains. A lightening bolt of pain surged into her nipples, to her breasts and into her brain.

“Owwww!”

“Now tell me. What is it you want to do? Beg for it pig. Tell me what you want to do for us.”

“Ohhh. Please please no”

“No? I thought you wanted to do something. Oh well.” Harry added another weight. Her nipples were pulled upward, stretching in pain, little tracks of blood from where the teeth were digging in deeply.

“ARRRGGGHHH! YES! Whatever! I’ll DO IT!”

“Tell me what you want to do, Caroline. Say it. Harry, get another weight in cae she changes her mind.”

“NOOOOO! Please. Let me give you head. Please, LET ME GIVE YOU SOME HEAD!”

“Now, you’re being friendly, pig. We’ll be glad to oblige since you asked so nicely.” He lowered his jeans (he wasn’t wearing shorts) and brought his dark-skinned member to her mouth. Caroline stared in horror as the only partially erect penis was bigger than Dave’s full equipment!

“Open up, pig! Time to get some slops.”
If Monty wants to draw this he certainly has my permission.

IV

Caroline struggled to obey as the disgusting cock came close to her mouth, the head dripping pre-cum. Instinctively, she clamped her mouth shut. William saw her reaction and snapped a finger against the taut chain stretching her nipples upward. The sudden pain caused her to scream.

“Open up, stick your tongue out and lick my juice, unless you want Harry to add another weigh.”

The blinding pain in her nipples gave Caroline no choice. Even as her groans of pain continued, she opened her moth wide and stuck out her tongue to lick the disgusting fluid of the threatening head.

William in turn, groaned, but with pleasure not pain. He grabbed her mahogany hair and slowly but forcefully guided his swelling cock between her lips and into her warm mouth. Another small flick on the chain and Caroline was strongly licking and sucking. Whether from pity or a desire for her to be able to concentrate on the job at hand (or rather at mouth), William signaled to Harry, who removed all the weights from the bucket.

For the next several minutes, the large black man enjoyed the untutored, yet enthusiastic efforts of the captive woman to please him. Using his grip on her head, he controlled the pace and depth of the stimulation. Occasionally, he would force the head back against her throat, causing her to gag and struggle for breath, actions that further teased his prick. When, at last, he felt his climax coming on, he drove deep again. As his copious ejection erupted, the deep penetration forced Caroline to swallow much of it. After pumping her head to milk the last drops, he released her and backed away.

Caroline, finally free to breath, gagged and choked and spat out what remained of the cum from her mouth. It had a sour, rancid taste to her, reminiscent of butter gone bad! Before she could recover fully, the Oriental man, Charles, with the pony tail stepped up and shoved his fully-erect prick at her. Caroline had moment to see that his cock was not nearly as thick as William’s, but more than made up for that in length – a ten-inch firehose!

Charles took hold of the chain and gave it a small jerk, drawing a cry of pain. “Take mine now, bitch, if you don’t want me to rip your nipples clean off!”

Soon she had her lovely mouth filled with the cockmeat, licking and sucking for all she was worth. Like William, Charles held her head and forced his cock in as deeply as he wished. But with his generous length, he could feed a couple of inches into her throat. Gagging and struggling for breath, her throat contractions served to further impassion her attacker.

Charles kept up a running instruction, telling her how to suck, how to use her tongue and so on, relaxing the chain when she managed to please him and tugging on it when she didn’t. His passion boiling over, he barely give her a chance to breath, but drove his cock deep and hard, soon releasing a flood of cum in her mouth and down her throat. While gasping for breath and trying to keep from vomiting, Caroline did note a not so displeasing taste, almost sweet.

Thanks for the compliment!

Pardon my ignorance (dementia is really settling in these days) but what is chrichtonian? Michael Crichton?

Yes. I have always found his descriptions to be quite vivid, when I read them I can actually see the scene in my mind.

Back
Top Bottom