Kvk's Stories

Go to CruxDreams.com
Story Time! I`ll Call this one Ingenuity And Friendship In the Time Of Quarantine.``

Mandy was a hot, bust 37 year-ear old blonde. She owned and ran a small donut shop. Unfortunately, due to the Governor`s Orders, she had to shut down her donut shop.

Mandy was not in financial trouble yet. It was not just that her donut shop was highly profitable. It was also that Mandy, when she was in her twenties, she had another career, a lucrative career that not only allowed her to open her own donut shop, but that also afforded her a level of financial independence and comfort.

But staying at home was getting to Mandy. Mandy was an active person. Mandy was a people person.

At least there was Skype and FaceTime.

Mandy called Bob, one of her regular customers. Bob was an engineer, and an assistant professor at the university next to Mandy's donut shop. His company, which normally made engines, was now making ventilators.

`Hi Bob! Howya doin'?"

"OK...busy day today...howbout you?"

"Ahh...OK, I guess...I can't wait for this to be over!"

"I hear that! Did you apply for any of the government business aid programs?"

"No, I'm OK with the shop being closed for another little bit...it's just that..."

"Yeah?"

"Bob, we know each other, what, five years or so?"

"Yeah...about that."

"Bob...can I tell you something in confidence?"

"Sure! Go ahead."

"Um...OK...it's just that you have been one of my best customers since I opened. AND, you are not a jerk who hits on me like many other guys."

"Thank you."

"Bob...I was not a donut shop owner and manager all my life...Ten years ago, you see..."

"Yeah...you were Sandy Slaps."

Mandy was breathless and speechless for a moment.

"You...know?"

"Yes...I was a fan of yours when you were performing."

"Whoa...why did you never say anything about it?"

"It never came up. I figured, if you wanted to talk about it, you would have. Plus, I like Mandy my friend even more than I like Sandy Slaps, and I did not want to lose our friendship."

"Whoa...wow...that's just so...sweet...you are one in a million, Bob...wow!"

"You are one in a million too, Mandy. That's why I always, or I used to before this, get my coffee at your place."

"Wow...thanks, Bob! You just made my day! I can't wait till this is all over and we can hug again."

"Yep. Look forward to that also."

Mandy smiled. Bob smiled back. But it did not last.

"Ugh...can't wait till this is over! Cooped up here...Bob, if you were my fan, I take it you saw some of my movies?"

"Saw all of them, in fact?"

"So...so, you know I am a switch, right?"

"Yes."

"See, Bob, that is what is driving me nuts about this social distancing. I miss subbing...it really got me off....Oh, I'm sorry, I did not mean to make you uncomfortable!"

"Um...it's OK...it's just that I've known you as long as I have been a fan of Sandy Slaps...I have all your movies, but...now that we're friends..."

"Yeah...I hear that...I'm still friends with many of the girls and guys I worked with. Some of them , towards the end of my career, I put on my 'no' list because we became close friends."

Bob suddenly got a pensive look.

"Bob...what's up?"

"I have an idea...do you have a garage that is attached to your house?"

"Yeah...why?"

"I think I might be able to help you get your subbing fix..."

"But, Bob, I can't. You know...social distancing?"

"I think I can get you your subbing fix while also complying with social distancing."

"How?"

"I can build a machine. That's why i asked if you have a garage to your house. The machine will be of some size...."

"Wha..wait, a machine?"

"Yes...a machine that binds you and does to you all the...things that got you off in your movies when you subbed."

"Wow! Do you think you can actually do that? And what about your work with the ventilators?"

"Yes, I think I can. And my work will not be affected. I am used to working on multiple projects at the same time.. Remember the little Dalek I built you? Did that while designing an engine at work."

"Huh...wow...that would be awesome."

"Yes...it would...I'm just going to need a few measurements of your house and garage, so I can figure out exactly the dimensions I am working with."

A couple of weeks later, Bob safe-delivered a prototype to Mandy's house. It came in several modules about the size of a refrigerator. Mandy found the modules surprisingly light and easy to manipulate from her garage to her room.

Mandy and Bob had discussed the construction and operation of the machine in the interim weeks. When Bob safe-delivered the modules of the machine to Mandy's, Mandy already knew how to assemble it. One of Bob's gifts was that he made engineering accessible to everyone.

Mandy moved all the modules of the machine, in their boxes, to her room. Then, she unboxed the modules and assembled the machine.

The main component of the machine looked like an airport walk-through metal detector, rectangular and spacey. Additional modules were attached to the back and front of the main component.

Since Mandy wanted to sub, Bob designed the machine so that it could be remotely operated by a domme via a closed Internet connection. Bob wanted to help Mandy sub, but he was also concerned about Mandy's safety. The machine had several microphones and cameras, some of which were specifically there to pick up Mandy's safeword and distress motions. The machine was designed to immediately release Mandy the minute she shouted out her safeword, or made her distress move, or in the case of a power outtage.

Bob wanted to test out the machine safely first. So, Mandy got one of her industry friends Claire, a domme, to link up with her and Bob via secure Internet link while she first tested the machine, while Bob, from his end, monitored the machine's performance and watched out for Mandy's safety from a mechanical point of view.

Mandy had her computer on and facing the machine. All the checks Bob did remotely were in place, indicating that the machine was ready to go. Claire was dialed in, and ready to tell the machine what to do to Mandy.

Mandy was wearing a tank top and short shorts.

"Um...Bob?"

"Yeah, Mandy?"

"Um...I know this will be awkward for you...but, I would really like to try the machine out naked...that way it'll be closest to what I like..."

"I...understand...I am going to be looking at several screens linked to the machine and giving me back metrics, and I'm also going to be looking to see that you don't fall or otherwise put yourself in a dangerous position...so...no problem..."

"Alright then!"

Mandy took off her tank top and short shorts and tossed them to the side. Then she got inside the rectangle, holding her arms up and apart and standing on her tippee-toes.

"Mandy," began Claire, "You have been a bad girl..."

"Yes Mistress."

"I am going to have to tie you up and spank you."

"Yes Mistress."

Cuffs swung out from the sides of the main component and snapped snugly into place around Mandy's wrists and ankles. The arms linking the cuffs to the main component were of such a height that Mandy had to stand on her tippee-toes. They were of such distance from the middle of the rectangle that the effect was that Mandy was in a position resembling a Saint Andrew's Cross.

"Oh, look at the cute little ass!" declared Claire, "I'm gonna make it nice and red!"

With that, from a module attached to the rear of the main component came a rubber hand that lightly smacked Mandy's ass.

"Mandy," interjected Bob, "That is Level 1. How is that for you?"

"Not enough. Hardly felt it."

"OK...am adjusting so that the machine will go up one level to 10 with each successive spank."

"OK...go ahead."

"How dare you interrupt your Mistress!" exclaimed Claire, getting Mandy back into character.

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

"Sorry won't cut it! I'm going to spank you harder!"

Each successive spank increased in intensity, until Level 10 was reached. It still was not enough for Mandy.

"OK...I'll figure out how to adjust it later." responded Bob, "It's been five minutes, do you want to come down off the virtual Saint Andrew's Cross?"

"No, I'm good."

"No, you are not 'good,' slave! I see my spanking did not teach you anything. I am going to have to do something else."

As with the rubber hand, a flogger whip began its work on Many's back from a module behind the main component. As with the rubber hand spanking, Claire took it all the way up from Level 1 to Level 10. It still did not do it for Mandy. Bob again said he would adjust the machine.

The same applied to the electrodes that shot out from the main component and administered shocks to Mandy's ass.

But the same most definitely did not apply to the multiple Oral B's that shot out from the main component and caressed, it seemed, every square inch of Mandy's exposed flesh. After two minutes of screamed-out laughs, Mandy called out her safeword. The Oral Bs retracted and the cuffs released.

"Mandy!"

"It's OK, Bob! You know I'm ticklish as fuck!"

"Alright...do you want to take a breather?"

"No, I;m good...bring out the next contestant."

"Oh, look at my cute little slave, thinks she is running the show! Stand up, slave!"

Mandy stood up. The cuffs snapped back into place.

"So, slave, I see you like pain. Pain is not a good punishment for you. I am going to have to try something else."

With that, vertical bars shot out from the floor of the main component, pushing Mandy's knees forward until they were level with her belly, the cuffs around her ankles traveling along so as not to tear Mandy's legs from her hips.

Then, from the floor of the main component, up shot two vibrators, one touching Mandy's clitoris and labiae, the other prodding slightly into Mandy's anus. Then, the vibrators came on.

Mandy began to moan. Her moans became more intense...then the vibrators were suddenly stopped.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

"Oh, no, no, no, slave! You do not get to choose when you orgasm. I do that!"

"Claire, you fucking bitch! Give me back my fucking vibrators! NOW!"

"Ha-ha-ha! Such language! I am going to have to punish you. I am just going to leave you there, suffering the heartbreak of an almost orgasm."

"NO! NO! NO! PLEASE!"

Mandy tried to flail against the cuffs and bars, but to no avail. The cuffs and bars held her securely in place, indifferent to her dripping and burning-with-an-itch clitoris, and her sobs.

"Well, I think you have leaned your lesson slave. I will allow you an orgasm."

With that, a dildo shot up from the floor of the main component into Mandy's ass and worked its magic.

Mandy had a supernova of an orgasm.

Days later, Mandy called Bob again, and told him he should patent the machine, as demand for it would be very high in this new age of social distancing. Bob agreed, on the condition that Mandy form a company to market and sell the machine, which Mandy did.

Story Time! I'll call this one "Paid Predicament."

Jas was a thirty-seven year old buxom redhead with piercing eyes. She was an actress who had made some made-for-TV films, but who still earned most of her bread and butter as a barista.

Ash was a pert, blonde twenty year-old college student who also paid her bills as a barista.

The problem was the pandemic, which had shut down the cafe that Jas and Ash worked at. Jas and Ash tried to make ends meet as ride-share drivers and as deliverypersons, but it just was not the same money as before.

Ash, being younger than Jas, was not as patient. She joined a protest against the pandemic restrictions and got arrested.

Jas, being older than Ash, tried to warn her that this outcome was a serious possibility, to no avail. Not that it made much difference, since Jas herself was arrested at a covert, restriction-violating party.

Because of the pandemic, the authorities did not want to fill the jails unnecessarily. So, they gave Jas and Ash fines. Problem was, as Jas and Ash told the judge, they did not have the money to pay the fines. Ash was tearful with regret, Jas was just weary.

With all the deluge of information coming from everywhere, it was impossible for Jas and Ash to keep up with all the latest developments...such as a special provision in the most recent pandemic regulations aimed specifically at dealing with cases such as those of Jas and Ash. The judge rectified this oversight.

"Well...under the current regulations, there is a way out for you two ladies.

"You see, we do not want to put you in jail because of the pandemic to start with. But, we also do not want to let you off with just a warning, since people would say we are not enforcing the rules.

"To resolve this impasse, the authorities have decided to lift the usual restrictions on cruel and unusual punishments. Now, don't get excited, we are not going to execute your, and we are not going to mutilate you or otherwise injure you for life.

"But, we are going to punish you. Specifically, I am sentencing the both of you to two weeks of penal servitude. Now, here is where the authorities and the system are going to help you out.

"If you agree to have the entirety of your penal servitude filmed and broadcast as an example, the authorities, well, they cannot pay you since they are having a hard time collecting taxes from businesses that are not operating.

"But, they can, if you agree to have your penal servitude filmed for all the world to see, erase some of your debts...."

"What...is this 'penal servitude?'" asked Jas.

"By regulation, and also because you are the test case, I cannot answer that. You will just have to decide whether or not you are willing to have your penal servitude filmed, and then we proceed from there."

"OK!" said Ash.

The judge turned to Jas who, being older and more experienced in the ways of the world than Ash, was skeptical.

"Ma'am," the judge began, "Let me be clear. You will be doing penal servitude one way or another, since we can't put you in jail and we can't let you go. What you have to decide right now is if you want your penal servitude to work for you. Makes no difference to me either way."

Slowly, Jas nodded.

Jas and Ash were led to a windowless department of corrections van and buckled in. The van drove around and around for what seemed hours.

Then, the van suddenly stopped. Jas and Ash were led out. It was in the middle of the night. Jas and Ash were led to a Correctional Facility. As they expected, they were told to strip, then had their cavities searched. What happened next, they did not expect.

Instead of being given drab prison orange uniforms, Jas and Ash's hands were manacled behind them while they stood there still naked. Collars were placed around their necks, and their cuffs hoisted up and attached to the collars.

Then, Jas and Ash were turned around to face a long wall-length mirror. They felt their collars being attached to something...then, they felt a tugging at their collars... soon Jas and Ash were standing on their tippee-toes.

They stood there uncomfortably for about an hour. Then, the tugging on their collars relented. Jas and Ash felt their manacles being undone...as they saw a clean but drab and bare mattress being pushed into the room.

"OK, ladies," began one of the guards, "The votes are in. Half of the viewers want to see you make out with each other..."

"WOAH!" interrupted Ash, "We're not lesbians! You can't force us to do that!"

"You're correct," replied the guard. "It is a tied vote. The other option is that we shove nightsticks up both your holes. So make your choice."

Ash began to tremble and sob. Jas gently took her by the hand and led her to the mattress. "Follow my lead," she whispered. Ash went along.

"Lie down on your back," said Jas. Ash lay on her back. Jas got on her knees, brought Ash's knees up, then parted her thighs.

Then, Jas put her mouth to Ash's labia while her hands caressed Ash's stomach. But before she actually went down on Ash, she again said "Follow my lead."

There was no need. Jas had obviously done this kind of thing before. Soon, of her own volition, Ash began to moan. She was just about to erupt into a stress relieving supernova of an orgasm when Jas stopped licking and sucking. Ash opened her eyes and looked up as Jas deftly swung her body into position so that she was tribbing Ash. Then both women came.

"Good job, ladies," commented the guard, "But we are getting a lot of skepticism from the viewers. Could you both touch your twats with your hands and then hold your hands up to the mirror to show that they are wet?"

Jas and Ash complied.

"Hmmmm...."commented the guard, "Sorry, ladies, looks like the viewers are not buying it. One of you is going to have to turn her asshole up to the mirror and the other is going to have to stick two fingers into the first one's asshole."

Ash gasped. Jas swung into position, ass to the mirror. "Just do it!" she whispered to Ash.

Slowly, trembling as she did so, Ash inserted two fingers into Jas' anus. Jas let out a cry of pain and started to cry. Ash withdrew her fingers as gently as she could, then she too started to cry.

"OK," said the guard, "That wraps it up for today. Stand up so I can lead you to your cell."

Once in their cell, which had only a mattress like the one they were just forced to have sex on and a bare lightbulb, words came out of Ash's mouth alongside the desperate sobs.

"I don't think I'm gonna make it!"

"Sure you are, sure we will!" answered Jas, choking down her own sobs. "It's only for two weeks. Whatever they do to us, just block it out and think of the goal...our debts being reduced, so we can go back to living."

Viewers were kinder to Jas and Ash the next day. They just had them rub baby oil all over each other. The third and fourth days were not so good. On the third day, viewers had Jas spank Ash until the guards cut the spanking short to prevent serious bruising. On the fourth day, they had Ash do this to Jas.

The fifth day was a break. At the end of the fifth day, the guard approached Jas and Ash.

"We have a special proposition for you. If you accept it, you will only have to do one more day, then, you will be released."

"What is the...proposition?" asked a soul-weary Jas.

"We bind you to Saint Andrew's Crosses, raise them and you stay there for half an hour, or until you cum."

"Oh, my God!" Jas began to cry.

"That, or try your luck with whatever the voters decide on for the week and change you have left...."

Ash, younger and somewhat more physically resilient, put her arm around the crying Jas.

"Jas, we can do this. Remember what you told me...remember the goal."

"I...I just want this to be over..."

"So do I, sweetie. Just hang in there this one last time, and then we're home free."

Jas and Ash were led to the Saint Andrew's Crosses the next day. They were bound in place, and the Crosses were raised. Immediately, the focus of their universes became the sheer unmitigated agony between their legs as their weights, slight as they were, still bore down on their crotches. They pulled up with their arms and pushed up with their legs. This gave them relief....until the lactic acid in their muscles kicked in and they sank inexorably once again to that hell...

....but....soon, it became something other than hell...soon it became something that, while still excruciatingly painful, was not hell at all....

"OK," said the guard "Half hour's done. We are going to lower your Crosses--"

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!!!!" screamed out Jas. A few moments later, she experienced a supernova of an orgasm, one so powerful that Ash experienced a sympathetic supernova of an orgasm. Then, both women slipped into a catatonic stupor. They were released the day after.

Jas and Ash's test case having proved so successful, filmed penal servitude became an extremely widespread misdemeanor sentence. Indeed, the banks got in on the action, and massive international loan buyback and erasure programs sprung up for hot women of legal age who agreed to undergo Paid Penal Servitude.

Story time! I'll call this one "The Technique That Never Fails."

Lisa was a hot, buxom, forty-some year old brunette. The government of the day had arrested her for protesting against the government of the day. They knew from Lisa's social media accounts that Lisa was connected to protestors all across the country. Martial law was in effect and the usual civil liberties were suspended.

That was why Lisa was naked, wrists apart from the midline of her body and bound by chains to a ceiling she could not quite make out in the darkened room, ankles apart from the midline of her body and bound by chains to the floor, whose coldness sent chills up her spine through her bare feet.

Lisa was uncomfortable, but she was determined not to cooperate. Lisa had given birth to three kids. No Caesarian, no anesthesia, just the painful old-fashioned way. She thought she could handle a certain level of the painful torture she anticipated. In her youth, Lisa had posed for girlie mags. Although she did not like it when she was stripped, although she definitely did not like it when her cavities were searched, Lisa was not intimidated by being naked. If the government thought her being naked would soften her up, they were wrong.

The door opened. A male interrogator walked in. He looked to be in his thirties. He was wearing a suit, had sandy hair and a goatee. He also looked bored rather than gleefully anticipating what Lisa thought would be a rough torture session. This unnerved Lisa somewhat since she did not know what to make of him. But, it did not alter in any way, her determination to resist.

"Are you going to tell us what we want to know?"

No ceremonies with this one, so Lisa saw no need to be civil.

"Fuck you!" she said. She just said that, in a normal, conversational tone. She did not scream because she wanted to save her energy for the torture that was to come, so she could resist and fight back.

The interrogator simply pressed a button on his cell phone.

Suddenly, it was light all around Lisa. Since Lisa had been in the dark for several hours,it took time for her eyes to adjust.

When they did finally adjust, Lisa almost gasped in horror, her discipline just barely keeping her in control of her body.

On every side, Lisa saw through lighted windows women she knew from the block. Not necessarily friends, not necessarily enemies, just women she knew. All of them were as naked and trussed up as Lisa was.

Once the interrogator saw that Lisa had a chance to take it all in, he began.

"Your acquaintances are behind a special glass. Right now,that glass is a mirror on their ends. They cannot see you.

"In about a minute, that will change. The mirror on their sides will fade away and they will be able to see you in your nakedness. We are not going to let them go,but we are going to give them access to a phone, where they can describe to anyone and everyone your naked body and how it compares.

"This will happen in a minute regardless of what you decide. The only variable is..."

The interrogator held out his hand, showing Lisa he was holding a hood.

"...whether you will have this hood over your head or if they will see your face as well, so they can tell the whole block exactly what you look like naked..."

"PLEASE! PLEASE!" screamed Lisa, "DON'T LET THAT HAPPEN! I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW!!!!!

Story Time! I'll call this one "Interrogation Conversion."

Willa was a buxom thirty-some brunette with piercing blue eyes. It was her eyes that people always remarked upon and remembered.They bore right into you.

Lots of people had seen Willa's eyes. Willa, you see, was a professional feminist activist, who was all over social media, as well as all over the news commenting whenever the scandal du jour broke. Willa protested against pornography and testified as an expert before a legislative panel that had been considering banning pornography.

Had been. That was then, when the world was normal, before martial law was declared to combat the chronic chaos.

Now Willa was in a cold, dark cell. Her arms were bound behind her, and the bindings attached to something on the ceiling that kept Willa standing up. Willa's ankles were shackled, pulled away from the midline of her body and bound to the floor.

Willa was naked. She did not like being tied up and naked, but she was not surprised. She always knew that, one day, the Patriarchy would come down on her, likeit always came down on the downtrodden. Willa was a committed feminist. She refused to be intimidated by her nakedness and her bondage. Knowing all along that this day would come, Willa had exercised regularly. Her calves and thighs were just as impressive as her breasts. Willa did not know how long she could hold out, but she was determined to make the process as unpleasant as possible for her captors.

The door to the cell opened. Willa hissed in a sharp intake of breath, then spat out a curse.

"YOU...fucking TRAITOR!"

The person Willa called a"fucking traitor"was Kerrie, a buxom forty-some-year old. Willa and Kerrie had history.

Kerrie, you see, was a adult performer and director who specialised in BDSM,and who was a beloved switch. Willa despised Kerrie for contributing to the Patriarchy's exploitation of women. Willa's hatred of Kerrie was so fierce that, every time they had publicly debated, Willa had always endedup screaming while Kerrie kept her cool.

"Hello,Willa," began Kerrie, who was wearing thigh-high leather boots and nothing else, "Nice to see you have not changed."

Willa's almost trademark piercing blues eye zeroed in on Kerrie's ever-laughing green eyes, but had no effect on them. It took every once of energy in every muscle and nerve Willa had not to react as Kerrie slowly approached her.

"Oh, don't worry!" It was as if that bitch Kerrie could read Willa's mind. "I'm not going to do any 'porny', as you call it, things to you. In fact, I am not going to touch you at all..."

Suddenly, the wall in front of Willa lit up. Willa saw that it was a massive display screen. Music began to play as a company logo appeared on the screen. It was not the blaring heavy metal music that usually presaged one of Kerrie's famous BDSM romps, but rather a soft, gentle, music. This unnerved Willa...but not nearly as much as the now in-focus adult entertainment company trademark.

It was the trademark of a company that exclusively made lesbian porn. Not hard, strapon-lesbian or fisting scenes, but romantic lesbian scenes, where two or more women kissed, stripped each other, licked and fondled each other, then gave each other cunnilingus before ending the proceedings with thunderous tribadism.

"See," began Kerrie, "We in the industry, especially feminists like myself..."

"Dont' you DARE appropriate that title,you FUCKING TRAITOR!"

"...especially feminists like myself, know that allyou anti-porn harpies are just really closeted dykes who secretly want us..."

"That's a lie! I am straight! I hate you and your filthy porn because you exploit us all!"

"...well...we'll see soon enough. See,right here is the company's latest 'Best Of' comp. It has several women I find highly attractive. So, I am just going to watch it with you and flick my bean. If you genuinely hate porn, all you'll do is thrash impotently and scream..."

The comp began. Willa's discipline lasted through the first scene. Then the second.Then the third.

But by the fourth scene, Willa' s body began to betray her. By the seventh and final scene,ittook all of Willa's being to just constrain herself to sobbing. She knew Kerrie could hear her sobbing. She knew that Kerrie could smell her arousal. By the time the end credits rolled on, Willa was crying in humiliation, knowing that Kerrie would do a victory dance before having her dispatched to the Patriarchy's prison facility.

Except, Kerrie did not do that.

No, what Kerrie did was walk over to the crying Willa, whose weight was now entirely supported by her bonds,and kiss her tears away. Then Kerrie slowly caressed the sides of Willa's arms. Then, Kerrie licked Willa's nipples and areolae. Then, Kerrie's mouth headed even further south.

At just the brush of Kerrie's nose against Willa's pubic hair, Willa had a massive supernova of an orgasm, then fell into a catatonic trance.

Willa woke up a forever later. She was still naked, but she was no longer bound, and no longer in the cell. Rather she was on a soft bed. Kerrie was sitting at the foot of that soft bed.

"You see, Willa, we are not natural enemies, we are not predestined to be enemies. We actually have a lot in common. We both, deep down, believe in and have a commitment to justice in an unjust world. I work for the government now to pay the bills, but there is a lot going on that I do not like, that I want to see changed. Many of us in the industry are like that. We could use a dedicated person like you as an ally."

Story Time! I'll call this one "Unexpected Adventure In The Suburbs."

Clare was a hot, buxom forty-some blonde who had lived in the neighborhood for seventeen years. She was the mother of two teenage boys, and her marriage was shaky.

Molly was a pert, thirty-some brunette who had just gotten divorced. She was thirty-some, but she looked in her twenties. In the divorce, she got the house across the street from Clare's.

Clare asked to meet Molly in a local cafe. A neutral place. There was something Clare had to say to Molly. It was extremely deliate.

Molly walked into the cafe, a big smile on her face when she saw Clare.

After Molly sat down and ordered coffee and after the two women had engaged in chit-chat for a couple of minutes, Clare cleared her throat.

"Hmmm...uhhh...Molly?"

"Yes, Clare?"

"There is something I have to say to you...ummm....this is not easy...I mean...you have been very nice and all..."

Molly extended her arm and put her hand on Clare's bare forearm.

"It's OK, Clare...you can tell me anything."

"Ummmmm....OK....that so made this even more awkward for me to say..."

Clare slowly pulled her forearm away from Molly. A look of concern came across Molly's eyes.

"Ummmm....Clare?"

"Yeah?"

"I think I might have an idea what you want to say..."

"Oh?"

There was an awkward pause, for Clare. Molly was at ease, the concern still palpable in her eyes, but otherwise taking things in stride.

"Clare...is it that you want me to stop wearing shot shorts when I go out because you have two teenagers?"

Clare blushed and looked down. Yes, she did call Molly here to ask her to not wear short shorts. But it was because her husband was looking at Molly too much in her short shorts.

"Ummmm....I know it is am imposition...and I know that we have not known each other long...which is making this even more awkward..."

Molly put her hand on Clare's forearm again.

"It's OK, Clare. I understand. In fact, I respect you for having the courage to come and tell me that. And I respect you for picking a neutral place to tell me."

Molly's voice was soft and soothing. This time, Clare did not pull her bare forearm away.

"Um....I would appreciate that...very much..."

"I can do that, Clare...but, I just want you to know, it was not my intention to attract your sons..."

"That's OK. You don't have to explain yourself to me. It's just...well...thank you for understanding...."

"No problem....but, Clare, I have to be honest with you..."

Clare looked up into Molly's eyes.

"Yes, Molly?"

"Clare, I did wear my short shorts to attract someone...it wasn't your boys...or your husband...."

Clare did not know what to say, for a moment at least.

"Well...ah...I'm not one to engage in gossip...but...it...really would not help the neighborhood if you were trying to sleep with anyone else's husband...."

"I'm not."

Again, Clare was at a loss for words.

"Clare, the person I am trying to attract is..."

"Whoops! Whoa! Look at the time! Gotta go!"

With that, Clare abruptly got up, put money on the table for the coffee and left before Molly could finish.

The Friday after that, Clare's husband took the boys camping. Clare stayed home. She told her husband and sons that she had cleaning to do. When they were gone, she picked up the phone and called Molly.

"Hello?"

"Molly?ahhh...It's Clare..."

"Hi Clare! How are you?"

Dammit Clare said to herself how can she always be so calm and collected?

"Ummmm....I'm OK....it's just that...well...the other day, things ended awkwardly...and..."

"I understand. Why don't you come on over so we can talk about it?"

There was something that made Clare walk over to Molly's house. Clare did not quite know what it was. Maybe it was the confidence, the calmness and openness, the laid-back nature, of Molly that put her at ease...

Molly opened the door. She was wearing a tanktop and capri pants. Molly smiled at Clare, caressing the side of her pants.

"These more to your taste?"

"Um...they're nice...look...I don't mean to tell you what to do..."

"That's OK, Clare! Come right in."

Molly led Clare to her living room.

"Water OK for you? I would offer you wine, but I am a recovering alcoholic."

Again, Clare was taken aback by Molly's openness.

"Oh..."

"It's OK. When I got rid of the bastard, I stopped drinking."

Clare and Molly were sitting across from each other on the couch.

"Ummmm...Molly?"

"Yeah?"

"The other day, when you said you wore short shorts to attract someone...I mean, Wow!, I'm very flattered...I mean...I had this friend in college..."

Molly smiled. "Oh, we all had at least one."

Clare was again at a loss for words. Molly put her hand on Clare's and got up. There was just something in Molly's self-assurance that made Clare follow.

Molly looked into Clare's eyes.

"Clare...do you trust me?"

"Yes." Clare's answer came out so fast because she did indeed trust Molly. There was something in those eyes...

"OK, then, follow my lead."

Molly led Clare up the stairs to the bedroom, opening the door with her other hand.

Clare stopped cold at the bedroom door.

There was a beautiful King-sized bed in the middle of the room...with four restraints attached to the four bedposts.

"Clare, I'm not going to do anything to you that you don't want me to. In fact, if, at any point, what I am doing to you makes you uncomfortable, just say 'Safeword!' And I'll stop."

"Um...Molly....I don't know...I'm married and..."

"Don't worry. I will not touch your genitals, so no divorce lawyer will be able to make you say we had sex. I just have this little exercise to break the tension. Wanna take a bold step and try it?"

As she said this, Molly removed her tank top. Then her capri pants. There was just something in Molly's manner that made Clare follow along.

"What now?" asked Clare when both women were naked.

"Get on the bed."

Clare got on the bed. Molly bound Clare's wrists and ankles with the restraints.

"How's that? Is it too tight?"

"No..."

"Good!"

Molly then reached behind a pillow and pulled out a blindfold. For the first time since Molly saw her, Clare smiled. Molly blindfolded Clare.

A scream of laughter shot out from Clare as she simultaneously felt Molly's fingers tickle her forearms while she felt Molly's tongue licking her sternum. The screams of laughter continued as Molly's fingers and tongue made their way down Clare's arms and stomach...

...then down her ribcage while Molly's tongue so tenderly and torturously made its way down the inside of both of Clare's hips...

...then down the outsides and insides of Clare's legs...going even lower....then stopping.

It took a couple of minutes for Clare to catch her breath. Then, she forced out the words.

"WHY...ARE...YOU...STOPPING?"

"OK"

A fresh scream of laughter burst out from Clare as Molly's fingers mercilessly worked over the soles of her feet. Clare did not know where she was. She both hated and loved the tickling...but she loved it more than she hated it...

Clare was aroused.

"There!" exclaimed Molly. "Doesn't it feel good to let go of all that tension?"

Again, it took some time for Clare to catch her breath.

"DO....YOU...HAVE...A...CAMERA?"

"Yeah...why?"

"I want you to film us making love so I can shove it into my bastard's face!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Story Time! I'll call this one "House Arrest"

Fifty college women, aged nineteen to twenty-one, were in a bad spot. They had repeatedly violated the college's rules about no public gatherings during the pandemic. The college had enough. The college decided to evict them from their dormitories. The college could not have care less about all the bad press this was generating. The college also could not have cared less that all fifty women were from out of state, and thus, had nowhere to live.

Then a couple of professors from the college's School of Criminal Justice and Department of Psychology came up with an alternative. The college just happened to be building a new dormitory up its hill when the pandemic broke out. The building was up. The rooms were finished, but unfurnished. But the building was a smart building, and thus wi-fi enabled.

The professors in question approached the college administration with their idea. The administration liked the idea. Despite the administration not caring about bad press, the administration did care when wealthy alumni called in to protest, so it grabbed this as a solution.

The solution was to put the fifty repeat pandemic offender party women in "House Arrest" for twenty days in the unfinished dorm. Since it was cold out, the fifty repeat pandemic offender women grabbed the chance as well, and walked up to the unfinished dorm as ordered. They did not care that they were being used in an experiment...at least not yet...

When the women got to the unfinished dorm, they each had to sign a form stating that they willingly accepted house arrest, and all that it entailed in exchange for being allowed to go back to their regular dorms at the end of the twenty days.

Once the women signed the form, each was led individually to another room. A soundproofed room. There, each woman saw a table, a storage container and two female Criminal Justice students in masks and camouflage uniform. Each woman was told to strip naked. Naturally, each woman was shocked. In response to this, the CJ students showed each woman her signature on the form, and pointed out the part reading and all that House Arrest entails. Each woman was then told that each and every act of non-compliance would invalidate the form, and they would be evicted for good.

Most women started sobbing on hearing this. Some cried openly. But all of them stripped. One masked CJ student put the woman's clothes in the container and closed it. The other CJ student said "Thank you, Ma'am. Now, you are going to like the next part even less, but I have to do it. I don't like it either, and I'm sorry for that..."

Each woman had her cavities searched. Some women broke down completely after this, and had to be caught by the CJ students before they fell and injured themselves on the floor.

After this part of the process, each woman was handcuffed and led to a room that had a mattress and a bucket and a bare light bulb in it. Each woman protested when the CJ students just left them in the room, cuffed and naked. Each woman was told that this was temporary, until the CJ students had finished processing all fifty women.

Each woman was alone, cuffed and naked in this room of hers for at least an hour.

Then, a CJ student came back to the room of each woman and explained the situation.

"I am sorry, but, if you want to be in a single room, you are going to have to remain cuffed. Some of you look depressed and we don't want any of you trying to kill yourselves."

The more clever of the women immediately picked up on the unsaid part of the sentence, which was that, if she was in a room with at least one other woman, she would be uncuffed. These women then asked if they could be put in double rooms. The CJ students replied that the alternative to single rooms was four to a room.. The more clever of the women took this option.

The CJ students then led these more clever women to other rooms...where there were two mattresses, a cage and a pillory. The CJ students then explained this new situation.

"Look, we don't know you, and we don't know how you will react. Human nature being what it is, we don't want fights breaking out. Only two of you get mattresses. One of you will have to spend twelve hours in the cage, and one of you will have to spend twelve hours wrists and neck locked in the pillory. The other two will not be locked, but will have to wipe down the other two after nature calls.

"Now, any volunteers?"

In each four-woman room, two women bravely volunteered. One was locked in the pillory. The other was locked in the cage, which was not big enough for the woman to fully stand up in, but not small enough that she could sit down either.

After the first couple of hours like this, the locked women invariably started sobbing. The unlocked women also invariably comforted the locked women, first with words, then with caresses. When nature inevitably called, the unlocked women cleaned up the locked women as delicately and as respectfully as possible. At the end of the twelve hours, the women were fed a mushy oatmealish type of gruel, and then the unlocked women switched places with the locked women.

There were still the less than clever women who had not picked up on the implied fact that, if they were willing to be in a non-single room, they would be uncuffed. One CJ student visited each of these less than clever women and gave her the following speech.

"Look, we are monitored, so I am not going to rape you. However, since it's been a couple of hours and since you have not made a nuisance of yourself, I am willing to uncuff you...if you would volunteer to go down on me after I uncuff you..."

Some women volunteered. These women's surprise, the CJ students went down on them afterwards.

The women who did not volunteer were told at this point about the option of being uncuffed if she agreed to be in a multiple-occupancy room. All of this group of women opted for the multiple occupancy room. These were led to the rooms that already had four women in them...where other CJ students had just brought in massage tables that each had two restraints from each end. The CJ students then addressed the two unlocked women and the new arrival, who was being uncuffed by the CJ student who brought her to this multiple occupancy room.

"OK, the situation has changed. We cannot have three of you unlocked. Two of the three of you are going to have to spend twelve hours bound to this massage table, one over the other. Any volunteers?"

In each room that had a new arrival, there were two volunteers. Sometimes, it was both of the unlocked women. Sometimes, it was one of the unlocked women and the new arrival. The first of these volunteered was put on her back on the massage table and bound in place. The second volunteer was bound on top of the first volunteer, her bush and genitalia to the other woman's mouth and vice versa.

After a couple of hours like this, the women bound to each other, mouth-to-pussy each, on the massage tables became, by the mere fact of their breathing aroused. This caused sympathetic arousals across the room, with the sole remaining unlocked woman, the woman in the cage and the woman locked on the pillory also being turned on. In some of the rooms, the unlocked women fingered themselves. In other rooms, the unlocked woman very kindly fingered the pilloried and caged women to orgasms before fingering herself.

At mealtime on the tenth day, the CJ students had some news for the fifty women.

"Look...you have all behaved better than we thought. So, we are going to let you go before the twenty days.

"For the purposes of this training exercise, however, we need ten volunteers who will play the part of 'the incorrigibles.' These ten 'incorrigibles', for the purposes of this exercise, will be 'punished' in the following manner.

"The ten 'incorrigbles' will each be bound to a Saint Andrew's Cross and 'mock-executed.' In reality, we are going to leave you up on the Saint Andrew's Crosses until you cum."

Instead of ten volunteers to play the part of the 'incorrigibles,' the CJ students got fifty volunteers. This delayed the "mock-execution" by a day, as forty other Saint Andrew's Crosses had to be built.

Story time! I'll call this one "Quarantine Cheating Remedial."

Because of the pandemic, the university had shifted entirely to online teaching, including online testing.

The problem was that the university used and ad hoc approach which was not foolproof. Many students found a way to cheat. However, the university was able to detect the cheaters rather simply. When third and fourth year students who had been just barely passing in the first two years suddenly got high grades, the university knew it was not because they were geniuses.

This time, however, the Engineering, Physiology and Psychology Departments came up with a solution.

The dean called a sudden online conference of all the students who cheated. The dean told them that the university was on to them. The dean then told them their options.

"Either I fail and expel the entire two graduating classes, or those students I 'volunteer' will take an Online Remedial Quiz."

All the students the dean 'volunteered' were hot women between the ages of nineteen and twenty-two. To show that she was not ageist, the dean also 'volunteered' her wife, a hot, buxom forty-some year old, who she suspected of cheating on her. Seeing the dean's example, other members of the faculty also 'volunteered' their wives.

The 'volunteered' wives were even more scared than the 'volunteered' students. It had been years since they studied. The dean assured them that the Remedial Quiz questions themselves were not going to be particularly difficult.

The penalty for giving the wrong answer was another story.

The day before the Online Remedial Quiz, all the women got a box in the mail. Inside the box was a shock collar, as well as a chastity belt that had largish oblong probes on the inside front and back...as well as note addressed to each 'volunteered' woman personally.

The note told them that, before the Online Remedial Quiz began, each woman was to strip naked, put the shock collar around her neck, insert the probes on the inside of the chastity belt into her vagina and anus. Then, each woman was to log on to the Online Remedial Quiz site, and turn on their webcams. The women were then to sit or stand so that the entirety of their bodies were visible on the Quiz proctors' screens, and that their hands were to be at their sides.

The women did as instructed.

The Online Remedial Quiz began. In reality, it was almost just another trivia contest.

Almost...

All of the volunteered women got some questions right, but all of them also got some questions wrong.

When a woman got a question wrong, the proctors remotely sent a shock to their shock collars and to the probes of their chastity belts.

The first shock was a shock. The woman then scrambled to get the next question they were asked right because they now anticipated the shock of getting it wrong.

Academically, the dean did not know what to do with the results of the Online Remedial Quiz. The problem was, each and every single woman's wrong answers were not evenly distributed across the length of the quiz. Some wrong answers appeared in the beginning of the quiz, some appeared in the middle.

But the vast majority of the wrong answers were all clustered at the end of the quiz for each and every single 'volunteered' woman.

It was as if, by the second half of the Online Remedial Quiz, all the 'volunteered' women were giving wrong answers on purpose.

Story time! I'll call this one "You just can't please some people!/An Agreed Truce"

Bianca was a pert twenty-some brunette feminist living under a right-wing government. She had been arrested for being a feminist. She had been stripped and strip-searched, but she did not even grunt or groan in reaction. She did not want to give the Patriarchy the satisfaction. Now, she was naked, her neck and wrists in one pillory, her ankles in another pillory, a padded table under her knees.

In walked her interrogator. A man. Of course! What else would one expect in a Patriarchal society? But this one thought he was funny.

"See how nice I am? I don't make you wear high heels. Guess that kinda makes me a feminist too, don't it?"

"No...you don't make me wear high heels...you keep me barefoot and naked and bound up, just like your kind has always done to women in one way or another!"

The interrogator's smile disappeared.

"Damn! There is just no pleasing some people!"

Shortly thereafter, Bianca was screaming in agony. Not from pain, but rather from her interrogator's fingers mercilessly tickling her ribcage, then her abdomen, then her butt, then her thighs, then her calves.

Then the tickling stopped.

"I'm nice, ain't I?" declared the interrogator once Bianca had her breath back, "I wasn't mean enough to tickle you in the places you really don't want me to tickle you."

"PH-PH-PH-F-FUCK-YOU!!!!"

"That's the thanks I get? Well...alrighty, then!"

Bianca screamed anew. This time, the interrogator's fingers mercilessly tickled the soles of Bianca's pilloried feet while Bianca thrashed helplessly against the pillories.

Then the tickling stopped.

"I could tell you what I nice guy I am, but I suppose all I would get out of you is another obscenity."

Bianca spat out.

"Now, that's not very hygienic, is it?"

Bianca screamed her loudest now. A fiendish Oral B was oscillating mercilessly in her anus.

Bianca passed out. When she woke up, she was out of the pillory and her clothes were in front of her, as was her interrogator.

"I'm gonna let you go," said the interrogator, "It's obvious that you are not going to talk to me. And besides, even though being a feminist is now against the law, you are young and you are just a first-time offender."

Story time! I'll call this one "The Hard Way."

Em was a buxom thirty-some redhead with short hair.

Aiden was a pert late twenty-some brunette with shoulder length hair.

Em and Aiden were in trouble. Big time trouble. Not only had they disregarded the "No Travel" legislation to sneak in a couple of weeks in the sun, but they had also violated the judge's order to quarantine when they got back.

The judge was not happy with Em and Aiden. It is not as if he had made them quarantine in some frozen hell hole. He made them quarantine in a nice hotel. More than that, the judge was further annoyed that he had bought into Em and Aiden's sob stories about not having money, and so ordering that their meals be provided for them for free for the entirety of their two-week quarantine.

"I would literally throw the book at you," began the judge at Em and Aiden's virtual sentencing, "except that would violate health guidelines. However, since neither of you appreciated the free food I ordered for you, I am going to sentence you to a further fourteen days of quarantine...without food."

"NO!" barked out Aiden, "You can't do that to us! That's murder! Judicial murder."

"Two more won't make a difference, except that neither of you will ever be a health risk to anyone ever again."

"Oh, please, no!" begged Em, "Please...have a heart..."

"I did...look what it got me!"

"Oh, please!" begged Em, "This time, we'll obey."

"This is your third strike!"

Aiden was crying now. "Please, Judge!" she begged, "Give us just one more chance! Don't kill us!"

The judge contemplated this. Then, he spoke.

"I've sentenced other people to death before. So, you dying would not trouble my conscience one iota.

"However, as much as the death penalty is merited in this case, I can think of an alternative that would serve the interests of justice and public health even better. I am sentencing you both to fourteen days...on minimum rations..."

"Oh, THANK YOU, judge!" cried out Em.

The judge smiled. This scared Aiden and Em far more than the prospect of starving to death.

"Your thanks are premature...you see, you will only have time for minimum rations over the next fourteen days..."

With that, Aiden and Em were manhandled by full protective gear-wearing guards back to their cells. The guards ordered them to strip.

"Is that really necessary?" asked Aiden.

Em and Aiden had already been strip-searched and issued orange PJs before being brought before the judge.

The only answer Aiden got was a fist to her solar plexus. The guards, like the judge, were annoyed with Aiden and Em.

Seeing Aiden go down, Em slowly stripped. The guards stripped off Aiden's orange PJs. Then, the guards ran their fingers through Aiden and Em's hair. Then, the guards forced open Aiden and Em's jaws and probed their mouths. Then, the guards forced both Aiden and Em to bend over...and took their sweet time probing Aiden and Em's vaginas and anuses, making all kinds of remarks.

Then the guards blindfolded Aiden and Em and force-marched them out of their cells.

Aiden had recovered somewhat from being hit in the solar plexus. Like Em, she was terrified at the upcoming unknown. The cold of the floor sent chills up Aiden and Em's spines through their bare feet.

Then, the forced-marching stopped. Aiden and Em felt strong hands pull their wrists and ankles away from the midlines of their bodies, then felt restraints snap around their wrists and ankles.

Then, they felt tugging on their wrists, a tugging that did not stop until they were standing on their tippee-toes. With horror, Aiden and Em both realized that they were now bound in a virtual Saint Andrew's Cross position.

Was this it? Did the judge merely substitute death by crucifixion for death by starvation?

But Aiden and Em did nor have long to ponder this. Suddenly, screams burst out from their mouths...as both Aiden and Em felt what seemed to be countless millions of fingers mercilessly ticking every square inch of their exposed naked flesh.

This horror went on for what seemed to be an eternity. Then it stopped.

When Aiden and Em had finally caught their breath again, they heard the judge's voice.

"You see, Aiden and Em, I have actually sentenced you to fourteen days of tickle torture.

"You will have short breaks wherein you will be fed. The guards who are tickling you will always be in full body protective gear, so you can spit, defecate and urinate and have your periods all you want to.

"What you cannot do over the next fourteen days is control the tickling timetable. WE will stop tickling you so you can eat and sleep a little each day when WE want to.

"And, there are enough guards here to tickle you for most of the hours of these fourteen days. Would you believe that, since your cases became news, there were plenty of people who were obeying the health regulations, unlike you, who specifically volunteered to be guards so they could tickle you?

"Also, your fourteen days will be filmed and displayed to all as a warning."

Aiden and Em were about to begin to cry at their fate...except the fiendish ticking started again.

But, neither the judge nor the volunteer guards were so unimaginative as to merely let Aiden and Em be bound in the Saint Andrew's Cross position for fourteen days and merely be tickled.

No, after a couple of days of this, with Aiden and Em getting a few hours sleep each day, The guards bound the still-blindfolded Aiden and Em over each other, mouth over pussy. The serial orgasms Aiden and Em experienced as a result of screaming into each other's nether regions were scant relief, for they both knew that, from now on, even when their fourteen days were over, they would never be able to orgasm again in any manner other than this.

Then after a couple of days of this, Aiden and Em suddenly felt long inanimate objects being shoved into their vaginas, and belted into place while collars were placed around their necks. They could not see that the collars held microphones before their mouths. From then on in, every time Aiden or Em screamed at the tickling, a jolt of electricity shot up the other woman's vagina. As with being bound, mouth in the other woman's pussy, for the tickle sessions, the orgasms that Aiden and Em got from having their vaginal walls shocked was snort-lasting, for both Aiden and Em knew they would, from now on, need a stimulus this extreme if they ever wanted to have another orgasm ever again.

Story time! I'll call this one "Honesty pays."

Five hot women, ranging in age from 19 to 40, were sentenced to be crucified (publicly bound naked on crosses) for five hours.

They were taken to the facility, stripped naked, strip-searched, then had their hands bound behind them.

But there was an unsettling twinkle in the warden's eyes.

"Y'all are cute!" declared the warden, "So, I'm going to give you a break. If you are willing to go down on me, I'll just tie you up for five hours instead of crucifying you."

Four of the five women volunteered to go down on the warden.

The warden turned to the lone holdout, a cute nineteen year-old brunette with defiant blue eyes.

"How 'bout it, sweetheart?"

"No."

"Come again?"

"No. I'm bisexual, but I refused to be commidified,"

"Have it your way, then!"

The warden put hoods on the four women who volunteered to go down on her, then led all five women to another room.

The hooded women felt their restraints being removed, then felt the warden lower them to the ground and bind them spreadeagled. Then, the warden removed the hoods...

The four women saw that they were each bound to Saint Andrew's Crosses. But, before they could scream, they heard the whirring of motors...

They screamed as they were lifted up on the Saint Andrew's Crosses.

"ha-ha-HA!" the warden laughed cruelly, "Did you think I would actually let you off so easy? Plus, I hate liars and cosplayers!"

Story time! I'll call this one "OnlySlaves."

The cam model market was saturated. Initially, it was only adult performers who set up paywall-protected cam sites. But then, actresses and athletes got in on the act. There were so many women on so many cam model sites that interest began to wane.

Thankfully, the kinksters came to the rescue and created OnlySlaves.

OnlySlaves retained some of the features of the vanilla cam sites. Members bought a subscription to a particular woman. OnlySlaves also introduced some features that were unique to OnlySlaves. Subscriptions lasted one month precisely from when the woman debuted on OnlySlaves. And the woman put out content on each and every day of that one month. She had to. By signing on to OnlySlaves, the woman effectively agreed to a one month private prison term. As well, OnlySlaves were so confident in their business model that they paid each woman who signed up a thousand dollar deposit, payable by direct deposit to an account of the woman's choice the second the camera went on on the first day. If the woman toughed it out and stayed the entire month, that thousand dollars was hers, free and clear. In addition, the woman could set her own prices per act filmed and per day filmed.

OnlySlaves was strictly girl-girl. This was so for a couple of reasons. For one thing, with women dominating women, it was harder for the usual suspects to argue that OnlySlaves was "exploiting women." For another, OnlySlaves had a rather profound understanding of human nature. OnlySlaves understood that men are interested only until they orgasm and are easily amused, while a woman torturing and pleasuring another woman had a limitless imagination and could come up with tortures and humiliations that were, at once, more humans and less crude than what most men could think of, while equally being far more excruciating than anything most men could think of. There was no mutilation and no gore on OnlySlaves because the tortures and humiliations women came up for other women did not need it, and, in any case, was far more sublime.

Each woman, off camera, had to list what she was comfortable with and what was on her no list. Her no list was strictly respected, but each woman was encouraged to push herself to the limits of her endurance.

Nat and Aly were two of the women who signed up for OnlySlaves. Nat was a buxom 40 year old redhead and mother of one and a minor actress. Aly was a 36 year old svelte blonde mother of two and a social media influencer.

Nat and Aly arrived in the city where OnlySlaves was based. A limo picked them up from the airport and drove on in circles through the night until it arrived at the OnlySlaves physical site. OnlySlaves personnel, hot women in their twenties in police camouflage, welcomed them, then led each to a separate room.

At that room, Nat and Aly were told to hand over their luggage. Then, they were handed each a checklist of various acts of torture, and told to write a big, bold "NO" next to acts that were not on their no list. Then, they were administered a blood test to screen for contagious diseases.

Then, Nat and Aly were each told to remove all their clothing except for the shirts they were wearing and the pants they were wearing. They were told to surrender their shoes and socks/stockings. Barefoot, they were led each to another room, one with a bed with linens and a TV. They were told that they would wait in these rooms for forty-eight hours, enough time for their bloodwork to be done. During this time, they were well-fed and kept warm and comfortable. The morning of the day after that forty-eight hours was anything but warm and comfortable.

Bright lights suddenly came on in Aly and Nat's rooms, whose doors were loudly thrown open. OnlySlaves personnel loudly told Nat and Aly "Let's go!"

Nat and Aly followed OnlySlaves personnel to another room, whose light was so harsh that they at first did not recognise each other from two days ago. They only saw a large mirror, a transparent table and two large paper bags. They did not have time to process the fact that there were cameras behind the mirror and under the transparent table to capture, document and transmit every square inch of their nudity.

"Nat and Aly! Remove all your clothing, then approach the table!"

Still disoriented by the light and the noise, Nat and Aly slowly and clusmsily disrobed then approached the table. Suddenly, they felt strong hands grab their arms and forearms, while other hands went through their hair.

"Now, bend over, and put your hands on the table!"

The strong hands maneuvered Nat and Aly to the position. Then, rough, cold fingers were inside them...

Nat let out a grunt. Aly let out a sigh and a gasp. But neither woman had time to process the cruel and merciless invasions, for seconds later, they were hooded, and their wrists manhandled behind their backs and confined in cuffs.

Before they knew it, Nat and Aly were being force-marched away. Each woman suddenly became acutely aware of how cold it was, the merciless floor sending chills up her spine through her bare feet.

Suddenly, the hands on Nat and Aly brought Nat and Aly to a stop. Nat and Aly then felt something being placed around and locked around their necks. It was so, so very cold. Then the hoods came off.

Nat's and Aly's eyes slowly adjusted. This room was not so bright. But it was ever so cold. Nat and Aly eventually saw that the collars around their necks were chained to the floor. They had enough room to move, and the collars were not tight enough to obstruct their breathing. But the collars held them from moving more than a few feet.

A "thud!" resounded in between Nat and Aly's feet. Nat and Aly naturally looked at the where the "thud!" had sounded, and saw a bottle of generic body wash. They became aware of one particular OnlySlaves staff member who was standing before them, the nozzle of a hose in her hand...

"OK, Nat and Aly," began this staff member, "Here is the deal.

"I can leave the temperature where it is and hose you down. Or you can pick up that bottle of body wash and lather each other up. If you choose the latter, I will turn up the temperature, and then rinse you off with warm water. Your choice."

Nat bent down, picked up the bottle of body wash, opened it and poured some of it on the chest of the sobbing Aly. Then Aly regained control of her breathing, took the bottle of body wash and poured some on Nat's bosom.

"Hmm...OK...I figure that'll do for a start." commented the OnlySlaves staffer with the hose, "If you rub it on each other's asses, I'll tell the others to increase the temperature."

Nat put a gentle hand on Aly's arm and caressed it. Then, she caressed the side of Aly's face. Then, she guided Aly's hand to her moist breasts, all the while keeping Aly's eyes engaged in a comforting, respectful glance. Aly caressed Nat's breasts, and Nat reciprocated. Then, the hands moved to each others' sides...then backs...and were about to head lower when both Nat and Aly let out a shriek as the water, albeit warm, from the hose, crashed against their bare flesh.

"OK, Nat and Aly, the idea is to get you cleaned up, not for you to have a romance...just yet..."

Then, the hoods were back on and Nat and Aly's hands were again manacled behind their backs, the tugs on their collars leading them on.

Hands gripping their arms indicated to Nat and Aly that they were to stop. The hoods came off.

Nat and Aly saw that they were in a room sparsely furnished with one bed and one wooden pony.

"Nat and Aly, this is your first challenge.

"Only one of you will be able to sleep in the bed tonight. The other will spend the night on the wooden pony. And now, for the twist....

"Does one of you volunteer to spend the night on the wooden pony?"

Nat immediately stepped forward.

"Nice! As a reward for your bravery, you will spend the night in bed and Aly will spend the night on the wooden pony."

Aly let out a gasp.

"NO!" barked out Nat.

For the first time, the OnlySlaves staff member showed a facial expression.

"Excuse me, Nat?"

"I said 'NO!" I volunteered. She is not spending the night on the wooden pony!"

The OnlySlaves staff member was silent for a moment, while Aly again regained control of her breathing.

"OK...have it your way, then..."

"NO!"

Perplexed, the OnlySlaves staff member turned to Aly this time.

"No! I am not going to let her suffer either."

The OnlySlaves staff member wavered in front of Nat and Aly's ferocious determination and defiance. But only for a moment.

"OK...then both of you will spend the night on the wooden pony, Tomorrow, you will regret your choice, but, tonight, your wish is my command."

Strong hands gripping Nat and Aly's arms, waists and legs slowly but surely put them both on the wooden pony, back to back. The cruelness and mercilessness of the wood bit into Nat and Aly's tenderest parts. Both Nat and Aly whimpered. But their resolve never wavered.

Then, they felt the manacles being undone and something being wrapped around their waists. Then, they felt their wrists being pulled back and manacled again, each woman's hands now resting on the other's stomach.

"Your team spirit is catching," declared the OnlySlaves staff member, "In that spirit, I put a band around your waists. If one of you tires, the other one can pull her up...or be pulled down by her..."

Then the OnlySlaves staff member smiled an evil smile.

"Tomorrow morning, we'll see how much team spirit you each have left..."

It was a night of sheer, exhausting agony for Nat and Aly. As the staff member predicted, when one woman faltered, the other picked up the slack...often...at one point, they were so tired that they just went down to the excruciating agony together.

But not once did they waver in their resolves. Not once did either woman curse out the other woman. Not once did Nat or Aly regret their choice.

Nat and Aly barely heard the door open the next morning. They were barely aware of the hands that undid the strap, undid the manacles and lifted them off the wooden pony. They were only vaguely aware of being put on the bed, Nat on her back, Aly her crotch to Nat's mouth and Nat's crotch to Ally's mouth, and then being bound in place.

But they did register the staff member's voice...

"Well, you must not have a lot of feeling in your lower bodies after last night. This little exercise is to rectify that."

A fiendish whirr caused Aly's anus to explode in a sudden and new sensation. Something was rotating very rapidly in that cavity, stimulating it with a diabolical tickle.

Aly screamed out in laughter...into Nat's crotch. Nat was both aroused and fiendishly tickled, screaming into Aly's crotch.

From hours of painful agony, Nat and Aly were both suddenly catapulted into a mix of ticklish agony and arousal. Both were wracked by a simultaneous supernova of an orgasm, and were left fighting to catch their breath after the whirring in Aly's anus ceased....only for evil fingers to now mercilessly work their ribcages, the sides of their arms and legs...and the soles of their bare feet...Nat and Aly orgasmed again and again and again until they lost consciousness.

Some time later, Nat and Aly came to. They slowly became aware that they were each bound spreadeagled, but that their was a cloth covering their bare flesh. Then, they felt that cloth being slowly pulled away. Their nipples and clitorises were stimulated into arousal by this...Then, they heard the staff member.

"OK, Nat and Aly...you did something we never expected. You united against us. That changes our plan.

"You see, we had this little game of tortures planned for the next twenty-eight days.

"But since you decided to give us the finger, that will not work.

"So, if you are up to it, we can proceed to the final phase immediately.

"See, our plan was to have you torture each other for twenty-seven days, leading up to our big finale...which was to bind you to Saint Andrew's Crosses and raise these Crosses and leave you on them until you turned agony to ecstasy and orgasmed.

"So, what we are now going to do, if you are willing, is bind you every morning to your Saint Andrew's Crosses until you either faint or orgasm."

Nat and Aly were willing. Every day for twenty eight days, they were bound to Saint Andrew's Crosses which were then raised. Every day began with sheer agony, with the Sisyphean up-down-up-down dance. Then, every day, the dance became less and less Sisyphean...and turned into something else...

Nat and Aly's subscribers were so overwhelmed by this that, each day, Nat and Aly cleared well near a thousand dollars just in tips. Nat and Aly's subscribers caused Nat and Aly's OnlySlaves sites to go viral, so much so that, within a year, OnlySlaves became the most dominant web platform in the world.

OnlySlaves became so dominant so fast because so many women were turned on by Nat and Aly on their Saint Andrew's Crosses every morning that OnlySlaves had to open several physical sites in all states just to handle the sheer volume of women who flocked to orgasm on Saint Andrew's Crosses, the monetary benefits purely an afterthought.

Story time! I'll call this one "The Harem Movie."

Alison was a thirty year-old svelte blonde, mother of three and a social media influencer.

Britney was a cute twenty-eight year old pert brunette and cam girl who specialised in solos.

Kristyn was a petite twenty-one year old raven-haired beauty and a college student who was also a social media influencer.

Since everyone was on social media and since so many women had paywall adult sites, Alison, Britney and Kristyn were in a slump.

As luck would have it, a B-movie producer named Kerri, a buxom 40 year-old redhead, was a fan of Alison, Britney and Kristyn. Kerri sent messages to Alison, Britney and Kristyn, offering them 25K to be in a movie Kerri wanted to make over Spring Break. The movie was called "The Harem Movie."

Britney had no problems at all with the stipulation that she would be naked for all, and bound for most of the filming. Alison and Kristyn were hesitant at first, but 25K for two weeks' work helped them overcome their hesitation, as did the offer of a flight on a private jet to the tropical island where Kerri was going to film "The Harem Movie."

The plane landed on the tropical island in the middle of the night. A limousine picked up Alison, Britney and Kristyn, and took them to a resort, where each woman had a luxury room.

Kerri met Alison, Britney and Kristyn the next morning. Alison, Britney and Kristyn were somewhat unnerved by the fact that Kerri, who had worn business attire during their Skype conversations, was now dressed like a biker chick. But there was something in Kerri's eyes and smile that both scared and intrigued Alison, Britney and Kristyn.

"I hope you all had a good night's rest," began Kerri, "Because you are going to need your energy for the next two weeks.

"As you know, the movie is going to be called 'The Harem Movie,' and you can pretty much guess what you are going to be doing...well almost, you are not going to be playing slaves of some rich tycoon's Harem. You are going to be slaves in my all girl 'biker gang's" Harem.

"And now, it is time to get into character."

Alison, Britney and Kristyn were suddenly aware of the presence of several muscular, tattooed women dressed like outlaw bikers...who had hoods, ropes and handcuffs.

"Now, I am going to ease you into character," said Kerri, "We are not going to forcibly restrain and bind you. We are going to give you the hoods, and you will put them on. This will give you a feeling of agency. Then we are going to handcuff and bind you. Then we are going to carry you out to the van, and drive you to the location of 'Harem,' and start filming Any questions?"

"Ummmm...I get claustrophobic in tight places..." declared Kristyn.

"Thank you for telling us this," responded Kerri, "We are actually going to be gentle with you all, and we will comfort you when we are not filming.

"You will not be comfortable for the next two weeks, however, you will be safe. And you will experience pleasure."

With that, Kerri's biker chicks handed Alison, Britney and Kristyn their hoods. Alison, Britney and Kristyn donned their hoods. Then, they felt firm, but gentle, hands slowly move their wrists behind their backs, and cuffs being placed around their wrists. Then, they felt their legs being bound. Then, they were firmly but gently picked up, and they felt themselves being carried away. Then, they felt themselves being placed on something solid but soft. Doors were heard being shut, and Alison, Britney and Kristyn felt the soft but firm surface under them move. They realised that they were in a van and being driven away.

The van went around for an indefinite period of time. Then, it stopped. Alison, Britney and Kristyn heard doors bein opened, then they felt picked and carried. Then, they felt hands putting them on their feet. Then, the hoods came off.

Alison, Britney and Kristyn saw that they were on a beach. They saw Kerri and several other biker chicks, some with cameras, others with booms.

"OK, filming is about to start," declared Kerri, "The first thing you are going to do is remove all your clothing."

Slowly, Alison, Britney and Kristyn complied, the 25K looking and sounding less appealing now than before.

"OK, good," said Kerri as other biker chicks removed Alison, Britney and Kristyn's clothing from the sand, "Now, I am going to do a cavity search on each of you."

Alison groaned, Kristyn sobbed and Britney said nothing.

"I'll be gentle" said Kerri as she walked to Alison and took Alison's chin in her hand, gently stroking it, "Wanna open your mouth for me, Sweetie?"

Alison opened her mouth. Kerry gently roamed her gloved finger through Alison's mouth.

"OK, now, turn around, spread your legs and bend over."

Slowly, shaking, Alison turned around, spread her legs and bent over. She noticed two biker chicks were near her.

"It's OK, Allison," commented Kerri, "they are only there to hold you if you want."

Alison nodded sideways. Then, she felt Kerri's fingers inside her. She grimaced, as if on cue.

"OK, all done, Alison. You can straighten up now."

Kerri then had Britney and Kristyn follow suite, roaming her fingers through their mouths, vaginas and anuses.

Alison, Britney and Kristyn were not much amused by the strip search, but they were not entirely repulsed by it, either...

Biker chicks handed Alison, Britney and Kristyn tubes of sun lotion.

"We don't want you to get sunburn," said Kerri, "And, it would actually be nice if you put it on each other..."

Alison and Kristyn were taken aback. Britney stepped to Alison as she opened her tube of suntan lotion.

"It's OK, Alison," Britney spoke in a gentle voice, "I can do your back for you."

Alison turned around. At first, the lotion was cold on her skin. But Britney's fingers were gentle and soothing. Then, Alison felt Britney's lotioned hands move around her waist to her stomach, then moving up to just under her breasts, where they hesitated. Still shaking somewhat, Alison took Britney's hands and placed them over her breasts. As Britney was lotioning Alison, Kristyn lotioned Britney's back, then her ass, then the back of her legs. Then, Alison and Britney lotioned Kristyn's back, ass and legs.

Then Alison kissed Kristyn on the forehead.

"OK, good job!" declared Kerri, "Now, we are going to cuff you and place leather collars around your neck. Then, were are going to attach the cuffs to the collars, and attach your collars to each other and to a lead.. We are going to go slowly. The idea is to make you somewhat uncomfortable, but not to hurt you. Tell us if it is painful, and we will make the cuffs and collars loose."

Alison, Britney and Kristyn were gently cuffed and collared. Then, the biker chicks lined Alison, Britney and Kristyn up, Alison in the front and Kristyn in the back. Then they attached the collars to each other, and attached a lead to Alison.

"OK," said Kerri as she picked up the lead, "This way."

Kerri led Alison, Britney and Kristyn inland, behind some palm trees. Alison, Britney and Kristyn saw a large cage, and a set of pillories.

"Now, Alison, Britney and Kristyn," began Kerri, "You have your first decision to make.

"Either two of you can go in the cage, still handcuffed and the third woman will be put in the pillory.

"Or we can uncuff you if you make love to each other..."

"No." said Alison.

"No to making love or to being cuffed or pilloried?"

"No to making love..."

"OK...Britney, Kristyn, how about you?"

"I am willing to make love..." responded Britney.

"Yeah, me too..." added Kristyn.

"Very well then...Alison, go to the cage and turn around."

Alison went to the cage and turned around. Two biker chicks went with her by her side. They unfastened Alison's cuffs from her leather collar. Then, they released one of Alison's wrists from the cuffs, turned Alison around, threaded the loose cuff around a bar of the cage, so that Alison was facing away from the cage. Then Kerri approached Alison.

"Alison, would you consent if we spread your legs and cuffed your ankles to the cage like we did with you wrists."

Alison hesitated.

"Yeah...OK"

"Splendid."

A biker chick cuffed each of Alison's ankles to bars of the cage so that Alison was now standing with her legs apart.

Kerri turned to Britney and Kristyn.

"OK, Britney and Kristyn. You can start making love to each other. Do whatever you feel like doing. Just kissing, fondling and tribing is perfectly OK. You don't have to perform cunnilingus or digital penetration if you don't want to."

"Oh, but I want to!" responded a smiling Britney as she took Kristyn by the hand. Then Britney gently kissed Kristyn on the lips. Kristyn responded and began caressing Britney's ass. After several minutes of kissing, Britney gently pulled Kristyn down, then licked her breasts, then proceeded to give Kristyn cunnilingus. Kristyn's soft moans became intense groans. Kristyn eventually had a volcanic orgasm. Smiling, Britney took Kristyn's index finger and slowly pushed it in her own anus.

"Wiggle it around," Britney instructed Kristyn. Then, Britney began to moan, then Britney's moans turned into groans, then Britney had a thunderous orgasm.

Alison watched them. An increasingly pleasant sensation came over her. Then, Alison was aware of Kerri standing next to her. Kerri gently stroked Alison's cheek.

"You're a very beautiful woman, Alison," began Kerri, "Would you mind if I gave you a little kiss?"

"N-no."

"OK."

Kerri gave Alison a gentle kiss on the cheek. The pleasant warmth Alison was increasingly feeling grew even more intense. Then, Kristyn got up and approached Alison, smiling as she did.

"Kerri is right Alison. You are beautiful. And I can see that you are aroused. Do you want me to get you off?"

"Not with that finger."

"No, of course not. I'll just use my tongue."

Kristyn went down on Alison, who moaned out a tornado of an orgasm.

Alison, Britney and Kristyn were well fed and bathed for the next two weeks. Most of the time, they were bound, but they began to like this, just as they began to like being in the pillories, just as they began to like riding a wooden pony, just as they began to like being bound on a rack. Each day, Alison, Britney and Kristyn gave each other high decibel orgasms. Alison, who started out only kissing and caressing Britney and Kristyn, ended up one day taking Britney's foot in her vagina while Kristyn fingered her anus. Although the biker chicks kept Alison, Britney and Kristyn bound most of the time, Kerri instructed them to leave them loose for about an hour after they orgasmed, so Alison, Britney and Kristyn could tenderly caress each other.

Then, on the second to last day, after Alison, Britney and Kristyn had woken up, Kerri ordered the biker chicks to uncuff them.

"Alison, Britney, and Kristyn, you have done marvelously these past two weeks. You exceeded an surpassed all my expectations.

"Now, I have a challenge to offer you..."

Alison, Britney and Kristyn now became aware of three large X-like structures on the beach next to the cage.

"I don't know if you can do this, but given your superb performances this past week, I have a feeling that you can.

"Behind me are three Saint Andrew's Crosses. We can bind you to them, then raise them.

"At first, the crucifixion will be excruciating. However, given the strength and ingenuity you showed over the past two weeks, it is quite possible that you will then orgasm..."

"Say no more! I'm in!" declared a smiling Alison, who was joined by a chorus of "Me too!" from Britney and Kristyn.

Alison, Britney and Kristyn were bound to the Saint Andrew's Crosses, which were then raised. As Kerri said, initially the agony was excruciating as Alison, Britney, and Kristyn futilely tried to pull themselves up and away from the agony in their crotches.

Then, that agony turned to something else...

Alison's, Britney's and Kristyn's simultaneous roars of orgasm were so loud that they cracked the lenses of a couple of the cameras, then Alison, Britney and Kristyn passed out.

Alison, Britney and Kristyn eventually came to, realising that they were still bound to the Saint Andrew's Crosses, which had been lowered.

"What the FUCK?" shouted Alison.

Kerri was taken aback and speechless.

"How DARE you lower me! Raise this Cross back up! I have not had this much fun in years!"

Back
Top Bottom