Go to CruxDreams.com
This is my first story that I am going to write. I hope you like it. I wanted to place it shortly after the end of the Spanish War of Independence against the French, when the rogue King Ferdinand VII failed to fulfill his promises to swear the 1812 constitution, proclaim himself absolute king again. Pursue liberals viciously. Many will pay with their lives to rebel.

A clarification before starting:
The "Migueletes" were the guards of public order before the Civil Guard was established in 1844.

índice.jpg

Year 1817; in some Spanish mountains.

Lieutenant of Migueletes Pedro Pablo Orante sent that handful of men refugees among the rocks.
They were laying siege to the refuge of a small group of bandits and liberal dissidents located in a cave at the foot of a mountainous cliff. The siege had been completed hours ago, and the bandits were completely surrounded. But the seven dead men in front of the cave and the three shortly before cornering those thugs, showed that the lieutenant's patrol had not had it easy.
The gang of bandit Luis Torralba "el navajero" had already been reduced to four components. But one of them was a young woman named Silvia Pinales.

Silvia was beautiful. Her breasts were not large, but suggestive and harmonious. Her long and slender legs, as well as her arms and shoulders. The average girl was 1.72 m tall and weighed 50 kg. It could be considered thin, but not too thin. Her body was very desirable.

She was twenty years old. For her part, the bandit Luis was 31 years old, she had been the girl's boyfriend for two years, and she already had experience in guerrilla fighting; for he had fought in a game against the French years before. Luis was a handsome man with a beard for several weeks, a wide mustache and a robust figure. The nickname "El Navajero" came because he had a huge Albacete penknife the size of a small sword in his sash. Lieutenant Pedro Pablo's patrol tried to set fire to some bushes and throw them inside the cave, but two more men paid with their lives for the attempt. The young Silvia shot one of them down with a certain blunder. In addition she had already killed two of the patrol soldiers previously.

Also, the lieutenant did not want to continue with this, because the grass was very dry and if the wind suddenly rose blowing towards his position, they would be the ones who would burn.

The lieutenant gave a final surrender to the cave defenders, but the bandits did not respond. Like any answer, a blunder from the girl hit the hand of a Miguelete who was trying to crawl slowly into the cave with a pistol. The wounded man yelped back.

Lieutenant Pedro Pablo had 17 men left intact, but he could ask for reinforcements or make the bandits capitulate due to hunger. But that scoundrel knew that if he asked for reinforcements or opted for the latter, this would probably bring Captain Juan Peralta, his superior, and whom Pedro could not bear, and would probably take away the honor of being the one who caught the bandits. So that; all the Migueletes launched into the assault of the cave. In the end the bandits were reduced, but they paid a high price for the glory of Pedro Pablo. As a result, five men died, two were badly wounded, possibly they would not survive the wounds, another would be disabled the rest of his life, and another was slightly wounded. For his part, of the bandits, two had died, Luis was bleeding from wounds in both arms and one in the hip. The girl, however, only had blows, bruises, and a slight scratch produced in the right arm by the rubbing of a bullet, but of very little importance.

Luis and Silvia were shackled. Pedro Pablo noticed the young woman who looked at him furious and arrogant.
She was wearing pants like men, a shirt, a sash, and a scarf tied around her head. Pedro removed her handkerchief so quickly that he surprised her. Her hair was dark blonde. She was certainly beautiful. The lieutenant noticed the looseness of her clothes. She hoped it wasn't too skinny for her liking.

Lieutenant Pedro Pablo smiled ominously, and ordered the prisoners to be transferred to the town where the Migueletes came from.

to be continue....

the story continues ....

After half an hour of leading his prisoners along the road, the lieutenant said to himself that this Luis would not resist the walk, but the girl still showed no weariness and raised her head proudly and haughtily. The lieutenant smiled thinking how he would break that pride. And it would start now, because that dog's boyfriend seemed to faint, and he was also wounded and bleeding. And he knew that Captain Juan Peralta would take advantage of the girl as soon as they reached the city. He would take that privilege away from her, even though he knew she had already been "tested" by the fucking bandit.

Thus, Lieutenant Pedro Pablo ordered the procession to stop when he passed by an abandoned olive field. Two of them, already completely dry and facing each other would serve what was going to happen.
They tied Luis the Navajero to the trunk of the olive tree on the left with chains included. Then they caught the girl and tied her wrists chained to a rope and suspended her arms from an olive branch on the right. They then tied both of the girl's ankles and straightened the ropes until the girl's legs were sufficiently extended showing her sexual organs. Previously made posts and nailed to the ground prevented the girl from moving her legs.

"Leave her, you unborn! Bastards!" Luis shouted tied to see what was going to happen.
"You bastard dogs! I won't bow down motherfuckers!" Silvia shouted.

to be continued.....

Lieutenant Pedro Pablo lewdly approached the young woman. From a beastly tug he tore the entire front of the girl's shirt. Her small breasts were exposed along with the entire front of her body. Her stomach was a little concave as the lieutenant supposed.

-Do you think you bitch that your small breasts could feed the children you would have with your boyfriend's beggar? I wonder what she saw in you girl, what she saw in a skinny girl like you. LOL! the lieutenant laughed.

The brave Silvia spat on the scoundrel's face. He slapped her in the face that turned her head to the left, but her eyes and attitude remained challenging.

Then that soulless man brutally pulled the girl's pants off, tearing them. Then the lieutenant pulled his already erect penis out of his pants. And the inevitable happened; the girl was penetrated.

-Aaaaaiiggggghh! he cried, trying to resist, although he knew that tied like that was totally impossible.

The rape was consummated. But she kept staring defiantly at that scoundrel.
"Bastard! You'll rot in hell for this, pig!" she exclaimed.
"You are a dog! A son of a bitch!" the leading bandit tied to the olive tree managed to say.

But that violation was only the first; then the rest of the Migueletes troop raped and took advantage of the young woman.

At the end of her body, already almost totally naked, except for some piece of sleeves and beds of pantaloes that still hung, she presented scratches, blows and bruises from the brutality by which she had been raped.

In addition, the semen of those scoundrels had been well distributed on the girl's slim body.

But still, sweaty, exhausted, battered and full of semen, the young Silvia remained defiant before her captors.

Pedro Pablo reluctantly admired the girl's attitude. But the lieutenant would break the spirit of the young woman. I was convinced.

to be continued....

the story continues ...

After that, the lieutenant ordered his men to return the young woman chained to the tree. So, she was looking at the trunk now, but they inclined the young woman so that her ass was highlighted.

Silvia was sodomized without compassion by the soldier and the lieutenant. Afterward, they chained her again looking at her boyfriend Luis, who was bleeding slowly from the wounds. She had had to endure what they had done to Silvia.

The lieutenant stood in front of the girl and said:

-I should let you wash and clean in the next town, but I will not allow it, because I want Captain Peralta to see you like this, and understand that you have already been "used" and that I have advanced him ha ha ha haha!

Silvia did not reply to the lieutenant and just looked at him with hatred. The girl's face showed traces of male semen from the rapes suffered.

"But you are a pretty bitch, and perhaps because of that, and for your bravery, you deserve at least that your beautiful face is a little clean! I will wipe your face at least with a cloth, the body will remain the same!" said the lieutenant.

Lieutenant Pedro Pablo went to the tied bandit and said:
-At my waist I carry a saber that I stole from a French during the war. Now I will use it with you. I want to hear your bitch say a word of supplication. I want to break your pride.

Pedro Pablo unsheathed this saber and waved it in the air.

-Silvia, listen to me! exclaimed the bandit- "Don't give up no matter what happens to me and remember that .... always ... Aaaaaiiiiigeeeehhhhh !.

Luis was abruptly interrupted, for the lieutenant's scoundrel had cut his stomach. Then he ordered his men to remove his sash and pull down his pants. And from a savage cut all his sexual organ was cut from a cut. Blood gushed out.

-Noooooooooooo ....! the young woman shouted until she was hoarse.

-LOL! all rogues present laughed. The laughing lieutenant kicked Luis's severed testicles and penis. Then he picked up his cock from the ground and approached the tied young woman who was crying inconsolably.

-I'm sure you have tried this several times, but never "loose" ha ha ha!

Suddenly, one of the soldiers shouted that in the distance on the road a cloud of dust revealed that someone was approaching. The lieutenant released a curse and ordered the girl from the olive tree to be untied, Luis to be bled to death and tied to his face.

The lieutenant looked at the young woman while giving the orders, and saw that she was crying with tears, but her teary eyes gave off an infinite hatred for him. She wanted revenge, but he would never give it to her. She was at his mercy.

to be continued....

The angry Pedro Pablo considered that he had been an idiot in stopping his troops to do "that" by the side of the road.
He was going to order the unfortunate Luis to be untied and hide him, when he could see that those who were approaching seemed to be in formation and mounted.
When they were closer, everyone found that it was another group of eleven Migueletes, but unfortunately not for that, the lieutenant was happy; for the command of that patrol was Captain Juan Peralta.
When the new patrol arrived at the scene, Peralta saw that the lieutenant had had casualties on the mission to capture the bandits, but he also saw what those soldiers had been doing.

But what struck him most was seeing the girl, who was already untied from the olive tree, but chained.
The captain appreciated the beauty of young Silvia. That beauty that had already been somewhat tainted by the rapes, blows and vegations to which they had subjected her. Still, Captain Peralta was impressed by his still haughty and fierce attitude. He especially looked with mortal hatred at Lieutenant Pedro Pablo.

It was also said that the lieutenant had surely been the first to rape him. Captain Peralta realized then that Pedro had rushed to it, because he feared that the young woman would like him immediately and his captain would also rape her when he saw her.

Peralta made an angry mohin on his face. That damn lieutenant knew him well. Indeed, the young woman was so desirable to him and more when seeing her in that state, that now he burned with the desire to possess the young woman. A young woman who could not pose now, since the lieutenant's bastard knew that he, Peralta liked to "taste" the girls washed and clean from the start. He also saw the bandit Luis tied to the olive tree and bleeding like a pig in the slaughterhouse.

Fortunately, he had gone in search of Lieutenant Pedro. Captain Peralta wanted to share a bit of the glory of catching the brigand Luis, but that miserable man had come a long way ahead of his own departure, and now there was nothing to do, but also enjoy that beautiful and brave prisoner.

Captain Juan Peralta ordered the departure of all the Migueletes towards the city. And the young Silvia was mounted on a horse of a dead soldier and fastened her shackles to the pommel of the horse's saddle. Then they tied their ankles with rope, which went under the horse's body. This prevented possible escape attempts.

to be continued....

The story continues ...

During the trip, Captain Peralta ordered the girl not to be bothered anymore, because despite what she had already suffered, Peralta did not want to see her with more marks of abuse on her body, because in the city she was going to suffer under his command, and if he had to torture her, he was going to be in charge of doing it.

On the way to the city they passed through a town, and there Captain Peralta ordered the girl to be groomed. They washed her by pouring buckets of cold water over her, then forced her to dress in an old dress, worn by bedbugs, which had belonged to a whore. The locals of the place recognized the bandit's companion and many felt sorry for the young woman. Still in those towns there were many supporters of the liberals, and the fear of reprisals made them do nothing to help the young woman.

A couple of hours after passing the town, Captain Juan Peralta ordered camping for the night. Chained again to a tree, the girl was insulted by those scoundrels, but they obeyed her captain's orders and did not touch her. Only the aforementioned captain approached him and fondled his small breasts over his threadbare dress. She spat at him. He only looked at her lewdly.

-You know, I'm going to enjoy fucking you a bitch? However I have to recognize your bravery. But as I say in my hands, that attitude will not last long. Captain Peralta said.

While Lieutenant Pedro Pablo looked at the scene seriously, envying his superior.

In the morning they tied the young woman to the horse again to travel and set off for the city.

----------------

They arrived in town the following day at noon. The sun was plummeting. A Miguelete ahead of the procession had spread the news of the annihilation of the Navajero gang and the capture of his companion. In the city, whose name is not clear, there were a majority of sympathizers of the stale and outdated absolutist order imposed by the king, but also, especially among the least favored, there were liberal supporters who lamented the cruel fate of that young woman.

to be continued...

Once in town, the procession with its prisoner went directly to the Migueletes barracks. The garrison of the same consisted of about 77 men (not counting the casualties suffered at the hands of bandits in the expedition) and shared the same barracks with a small garrison of 120 soldiers of the Spanish regular army, but the dependencies of the army and Migueletes were separated within the same building.

---------

Arturo Orlan, was a 16-year-old Migueletes recruit. He was only a young man that his father had signed up for in the military, since he wanted his son to be someone in life.

When he saw the prisoner girl, her beauty, her dignity in the face of adversity, her fierce gaze, her body with signs of mistreatment despite the clothes, and the signs on her face of having cried, she could not determine what the feeling was. all his body that he had. Then he learned that he had simply fallen in love with young Silvia.

That was many hours later, when his satisfaction was enormous; for Captain Peralta had ordered him precisely to feed the prisoner.

With the arms at the level of his thin shoulders, they had chained the girl to the wall, but he had been ordered to leave that miserable meal (porridge) at the proper distance, so that when his arms and hands were released, on the other guardian, could feed.

to be continued....

The next day, the young man brought him a slightly more nutritious meal; since Captain Peralta had ordered to feed her better. And he was going to need her, because those forces were going to make him very lacking in the face of the sufferings that they were undoubtedly going to cause the girl.

Three days and nights passed and nobody bothered the young woman. She only received food with her feet chained. On the second day, young Arturo came up with an idea.

Taking advantage of the fact that she was taking a nap, Arturo entered with the key they had given him to feed the captive. The girl slept and Arturo admired his beauty even more. With him he had brought an ointment that his Galician grandmother made to treat blows and bruises. Slowly he lifted her threadbare skirt and admired her slim and long legs, but full of bruises from the abuse suffered in the rapes suffered.

Very slowly the young man applied the ointment. And of course, the girl ended up waking up sooner or later. At first she wanted to twist in her chains and pull the boy away from herself, because this time they hadn't chained their hands to the wall; because Peralta had arranged it so, so that he could sleep too. But little by little she was guessing the intentions of that boy, who was only a few years younger than her.

Silvia looked at the boy's face. In her gaze she thought she saw something different. He didn't look at her like all those other bastards.

"What's wrong? What game are you playing now, dogs?" the girl growled.
"Easy! What I am doing now, I do on my own initiative! Not one of my superiors has ordered it! Besides, I deeply disapprove of what they have done to you!" replied the young Arthur.
-Insurance?; well it would be a lot to ask you to take off my chains and .....
"No! Don't get confused, please!" Arturo interrupted her-. -I'm not going to risk losing my job and brutal punishment for helping you try to escape!
"Then you are going to have to use a lot of ointment! Because I'm afraid they haven't ended with me ... do!" -And when she said this, tears welled up on her face.

Arturo made an effort to hug her, but he stopped himself and instead said:
"I'll try to help you what I can, and what they allow me to do, but don't ask me to escape or do something I might regret later! I'm already taking a little risk with applying the ointment!"

While all this was happening in the cells. Peralta and Lieutenant Pedro Pablo decided with a judge the fate of the young Silvia. They decided that hanging was not acceptable. The young woman's punishment had to provide more pleasure. The gallows was too fast for those scoundrels.

to be continued....

Damned, it's rather violent ... but inventive and I like ...

the story continued...

Those men were only looking for pleasure for themselves seeing a pretty young girl suffering torment. They were incurable sadists.

Captain Peralta had an idea. He sent for the cell guard (the one who chained Silvia's arms to the wall) who was a very ugly chubby guy, almost bald, and limped a little on his right foot due to some misfortune. The name of such a subject was Victor Israel * and he was also the hangman of the place. Peralta had sent him to look for an old trunk kept in a small room. It was very rotten from the woodworm, but it kept some instruments from the hard time of the Inquisition * two hundred years ago.
It was an old "nine-tailed cat" that time had reduced to three, but that would also fulfill its function with its iron tips, and the other objects were four long needles, now coiled and somewhat worn. But a good sharpener would take care of sharpening them. And not to be outdone, Lieutenant Pedro Pablo ordered to bring a whip of a carriage, a long whip, and a strange long leather strap. The leather strap had skewers of the prickly pear carved or glued to it, a plant with sharp protective spikes.
That leather strap with prickly pears had been devised a couple of years before by Lieutenant Pedro.

Just before dusk on the girl's third day in the cell, the executioner Victor Israel spoke discreetly with Captain Peralta. He asked permission to strip the girl, grope and rape her before it passed into the hands of the captain himself, but he warned the executioner that he would not give her such permission, since he was already wishing to finally possess the captive, and unfortunately many Migueletes they already had, and he was still holding back.

Captain Peralta denied permission to Victor, but told him that after having "used" it he could do it himself, but with a certain restraint, since the executioner was brutal in his procedures.

Lieutenant Pedro and Captain Juan Peralta agreed with the judge of the trial against the bandit girl, who was not worth spending the taxpayer's money on futile judgment, since the girl would surely be found guilty.

So the judge only limited to pronounce the sentence, which would be served two days later:

"Silvia Pinales has been found guilty of all the crimes with which she is accused. Therefore, and according to the authority that has been granted to me, I sentence Silvia Pinales to be flogged until she dies. The sentence will be applied within two days, and until then, I decree that the day before her application, the accused will be placed in custody by the Migueletes, who will dispose of her as they wish, may God have mercy on her soul! "

The brutal sentence was quickly spread throughout the city. And Peralta quickly arranged that the sentence would be administered in the barracks of the barracks, and that it would be mostly witnessed by supporters of the absolutist regime. But a small group of "bunch" people would also be admitted inside the barracks, since it was certain that some liberals would be among them. And he wanted to put Silvia as a warning, that they happened to those who dared to oppose the regime.

Young Silvia Pinales had heard the sentence in Captain Juan Peralta's rough office. Chained in her threadbare dress, the girl faced that farce of judgment with serenity and courage. She only dedicated herself to insulting those scoundrels when she had heard the sentence.

That same night, and while the guard slept, the young Arturo visited the chained Silvia.

In his right hand he carried a small vial.

"This is a fast-acting poison! I want you to take it and death will be quicker and more painless! I don't want to see you suffer under the torture that will surely be applied to you!" said the young man.

The girl said nothing, just looked at the young Arturo. He just kept talking:

"If you don't want the poison! I've brought a small stiletto under the left sleeve of my uniform!"

"I can kill you with it, but I ... I ... I don't dare! A clean cut on his neck and that's it! Oh gods, I don't know if I dare to do something like that!"
"Don't! At least .... not yet!" I'll take the poison boy, but I want you to do something for me first. I know you will be green on the subject, but I want ... I want someone to know what it is to truly love, love me for the last time as it should, caress me all over my body, and make me moan with pleasure! I don't love you boy, but you have been good to me and I see that you love me! Please do it ... make me happy with the love of ... lovers for the last time; for tomorrow ... tomorrow I will be desecrated again and again in a savage way ... oh gods, love me please! -said the beautiful Silvia beginning to shed tears for her beautiful eyes.

to be continued....

NOTE:
* Victor Israel was an ugly-looking Spanish actor. His peculiar face and bald head made him look like a horrible mad scientist or a sadistic lunatic. I wanted to pay tribute to him in this story. A picture...

Víctor Israel.jpg Victor Israel

* By 1817, the dreaded Inquisition or Holy Office was still operating in Spain, nothing more to remember than engravings and the black one of Goya, but although this Inquisition had already lost much of its strength from yesteryear.

I very like historical stories with authentic details.
« migueletes », « Albacete’ » (I own one) sound good to my mind.

Yep, french troops were often frightened by spanish savagery (the same « spanish fury » which frightened people when happened the rape of Anvers)

LOL ? In the mouth of a spanish soldier circa 1812…. ?
« A son of a bitch « speaking of a woman ?*

Anyway, please, go on !!!!

Silvia can’t kill herself, she’s catholic and it would be a sin.
So….she will be flogged to death !!!! And we want a long, long scene….-:)

Silvia and young Arturo loved each other little by little. The boy did what he could despite his little experience in the love arts, but she guided him. He entered her with exquisite softness at the end, and didn't hurt her. When they were done making love, he dressed her in threadbare clothes again, and even though she was chained it had been a pleasant time for both of them.

Afterwards the boy washed all the semen and what they had done in the cell. It had to seem that nothing had happened there. Peralta would look for the culprit if he noticed traces of semen on the girl.

Arturo recalled that she had promised to drink the poison, but just at that crucial and momentous moment, and that they can decide the fate of people, Arturo decided to make a fatal mistake.

"Damn it, Silvia! I can't give you the poison, because there's still another possible option, although I said I wouldn't, but I've decided to help escape." I will cling to that possibility, because it terrifies me to see you die of poison or dagger! the young man said.

Very slowly he moved to where the guard slept, and above his cot, above his head, was a hook where the keys to the cells and the shackles of the prisoners hung. Arturo managed to sneak them away and free Silvia from chains, and the two of them said goodbye crying, because Arturo had to go back to his cot at the barracks to make it look like he had slept all night.

Arturo wished Silvia luck and left, and she followed the escape attempt alone.

It was a failure. The young woman was discovered. She was beaten several times in the stomach for the escape attempt and returned to her cell. This time they also chained her with a chain to a necklace around her slim neck. The other end of the chain hung on the wall of her cell.

to be continued...

Silvia and young Arturo loved each other little by little. The boy did what he could despite his little experience in the love arts, but she guided him. He entered her with exquisite softness at the end, and didn't hurt her. When they were done making love, he dressed her in threadbare clothes again, and even though she was chained it had been a pleasant time for both of them.

Afterwards the boy washed all the semen and what they had done in the cell. It had to seem that nothing had happened there. Peralta would look for the culprit if he noticed traces of semen on the girl.

Arturo recalled that she had promised to drink the poison, but just at that crucial and momentous moment, and that they can decide the fate of people, Arturo decided to make a fatal mistake.

"Damn it, Silvia! I can't give you the poison, because there's still another possible option, although I said I wouldn't, but I've decided to help escape." I will cling to that possibility, because it terrifies me to see you die of poison or dagger! the young man said.

Very slowly he moved to where the guard slept, and above his cot, above his head, was a hook where the keys to the cells and the shackles of the prisoners hung. Arturo managed to sneak them away and free Silvia from chains, and the two of them said goodbye crying, because Arturo had to go back to his cot at the barracks to make it look like he had slept all night.

Arturo wished Silvia luck and left, and she followed the escape attempt alone.

It was a failure. The young woman was discovered. She was beaten several times in the stomach for the escape attempt and returned to her cell. This time they also chained her with a chain to a necklace around her slim neck. The other end of the chain hung on the wall of her cell.

to be continued...
Now we all are waiting for the whipping :)

Arturo had no choice but to flee that same morning, since he also knew, as Peralta would later find out, that only two people had access at night to the prisoners' cells. The executioner jailer and since Silvia arrived, also Arturo, himself.

Arturo cursed himself for not obeying his first thought to quickly kill the girl. Now, with the first light of dawn, she would suffer the consequences of the futile and innocuous attempt to escape. And surely she was going to suffer double, because they would pay her more than. Arthur wept bitterly as he walked away from the city. First he would go to his Galician grandmother's house. Since they would surely go to question her about her whereabouts, the best thing would be to leave that place and go to a safer place.

---------

Indeed, the reaction of Silvia's captors was not long in coming.

With the first rays of the sun, Captain Peralta and the executioner Victor Israel stormed into the girl's cell. And as the captain had promised, he first raped the young woman. He did it in a brutal way. When he was satisfied, the executioner did the same. The girl put up with all that without saying a word, just screaming and moaning when she was penetrated.

This time, strangely, she hardly cried. She had played everything to a card and had lost. She thought of young Arthur and wished that she had fled from that city. While I was thinking this, I felt the brutal onslaught of Peralta, who was laughing madly enjoying what he was doing.

After the executioner's rape, the girl was already totally naked; for their clothes lay in tatters on the ground.

-Now we are going to collect your escape attempt, bitch! You fell in love with young Arthur with your charms! Most likely, you allowed him to fuck you, bitch ha ha ha ha!

-He is more man than all of you together bastard dogs! replied the girl. He received a slap in the face from Peralta.
"You're just a cheap slut! I was planning to suspend you from the ceiling with a pulley and whip your fantastic body with a carriage whip, but for trying to escape you will be tied to a chain with a weight at your ankles." An invention of torture called "garrucha". The pulley will stretch you upward handled by Victor, and the weight will pull your body down. Of course, while I'm going to whip you with the leather. I will not hit very hard: I do not want to make many signs to you. But the welts will last until you feel the real whips in your execution. Hahaha!

Silvia was totally unleashed from the wall, and then Victor tied her wrists again to a rope that pulled a pulley.
Silvía was suspended as Peralta had said. Then her ankles were chained to the weight.

Giving a sudden jerk with force the girl was brutally suspended.
-Aaaaaaaiiieeeehhh! she cried when she felt her slim body tense. The weight pulled her down and the pulley up. Her body was totally rigid and stretched from the brutal tension. But soon she felt the first lash given by Peralta in her flesh. The lash left a welt across Silvia's spine. The second hit the entire slim waist. The welt here was a little sharper.

Captain Peralta realized that the girl, except for a couple of small initial groans, clenched her teeth at the pain that ran through her entire body. When she was flogged she gave a hoarse moan.

That bitch was indeed brave, but he would break her. He had no doubt.

to be continued....

I very like historical stories with authentic details.
« migueletes », « Albacete’ » (I own one) sound good to my mind.

Yep, french troops were often frightened by spanish savagery (the same « spanish fury » which frightened people when happened the rape of Anvers)

LOL ? In the mouth of a spanish soldier circa 1812…. ?
« A son of a bitch « speaking of a woman ?*

Anyway, please, go on !!!!

Silvia can’t kill herself, she’s catholic and it would be a sin.
So….she will be flogged to death !!!! And we want a long, long scene….-:)

Heh heh! Have you seen how I screwed up the plans for Silvia and Arturo's two lovebirds?

The welts covered her back and her ass, when at last poor Silvia gave a little cry, but she was still defiant. Captain Peralta now placed himself in front of the girl. He was going to hit the victim's forehead. She looked at him with infinite hatred. And while both the executioner continued to raise the pulley, and only sometimes allowed both the weight and feet of the young woman to rest on the ground.

Peralta's first lash hit the girl's right chest and an ugly red welt appeared just above the nipple. This time, however, she only gave a deep groan. This infuriated Captain Peralta who struck him twice in the chest in a row.

-Aaaauuuuhhhhhhh! the young woman cried a little, but not very loudly.
"Damn pecora! I'll end up breaking you." You'll see, but I have to confess that I admire your courage girl. said the captain.

Again and again the whip struck her slim body, and she suffered horribly from being so stretched from the weight of the weight and the pulley.
Finally the captain ordered the executioner to leave the pulley and that the victim rest. The torture was over. Silvia was lying on the ground all lying. Her whole body was full of welts, but the captain had tried not to draw blood. Only in four or five places crossed welts had it produced a few drops of blood.

A Silvia, desecrated, whipped and naked, lay on the ground for about two hours. Then her tormentors returned to lift her up with the pulley, but this time she could support the balls of her feet.

to be continued...

The girl also had her ankles tied together. So they left her for another half hour. Then Captain Peralta addressed the young woman.

-You know shit bitch ?. During the war against the French I was able to capture one of those Mamluk mercenaries. I don't know how we end up being something like the word friends. His name was Selim and he told me things about his homeland, a place called Egypt. He told me that he had five wives there in a small harem. She also told me about certain customs and tastes of her land. There they prefer girls with enough curves and even plump. That means you damn bitch, you wouldn't be worth much in an Egyptian slave market. You are skinny. Surely they would fatten you well before selling you ha ha ha!

Peralta and the executioner Victor then received the visit of Lieutenant Pedro Pablo. Now he was also going to intervene in the torture of the girl.

The executioner tied a rope around the young woman's waist, and from this one tied another to a ring that was on the ground, and tight enough so that the girl could not just move tied as she was.

Lieutenant Pedro now moved to control the pulley. The executioner Victor Israel then took the four needles from the old inquisitorial trunk from somewhere, but now they had been sharpened. Smiling sadly, he approached the girl.

"You have small tits, skinny! We have to do something to highlight them for when you go to your execution, ha ha ha! We have only seen little of your blood so far, but now the time has come for you to show us more , Hahaha! - exclaimed the executioner.

Silvia watched with dread as Victor brought one of the needles closer to his right chest. There was nothing she could do to avoid what was going to happen.

In effect, the executioner stuck the needle in his chest and passed it from part to part. Threads of blood began to flow from the inlet and outlet holes.

-Aaaaaaiiiggggghhhhh! the girl screamed at the top of her lungs, her eyes wide with pain, her mouth wide open.

A second needle was stuck into her left chest, and again the girl cried out in indescribable agony:

-Uuuuuuaaaaiiieehh .......!

This time the young woman fell into unconsciousness, but some buckets of water revived her again.
The brutal torture continued.
When finally the four needles pierced Silvia's breasts, two in each, threads of blood ran down the entire front of the young woman's body.

Captain Peralta and the lieutenant decided that they would only remove the needles for a few moments before whipping her to death.

Revived again, the young half-conscious saw Lieutenant Pedro approach. He lifted her chin to look at her face. She mustered forces to devour him with hatred.

"Hey! The skinny bitch has guts, and she's still defiant! This woman is admirable!" said the lieutenant.

to be continued.....

Captain Peralta gave way to Lieutenant Pedro to apply the following torture to the girl. But first the lieutenant let the girl rest for an hour. Then they lifted the poor victim up again with the pulley. This time they spread her legs with her feet on the floor, at a wide enough angle for something to hurt, and of course, she exposed the young woman's sexual organs. The ankles were tied to hoops on the ground.

Lieutenant Pedro took out the straps that he ordered to bring. It was actually a leather belt that was tied around the victim's waist around his body. And vertically in front and located at mid-waist, another strap emerged. But this other strap was something very cruel, because the leather was covered with not a few prickly pear prongs inside, so that this piercing strap was tied from the victim's sexual organ to the victim's ass, and was connected to the waist strap at the back.

The straps with the prickly pear prong were tied running through the girl's sex ending on her back at the level of her kidneys.

The mere touch of the spikes caused great pain, but those ill-born wanted more and with their dirty hands pressed the damn strap. The skewers entered more into her flesh, damaging the girl's sexual organ.

She screamed:
-Noooo, bastardooooooooossss .... aaaaaiiieeehhhhh!

The cruel Lieutenant Pedro tightened the sharp strap against his sex. He squeezed a little more. Blood began to flow from the wounds caused by the spikes. The girl was screaming and screaming.

Silvia was already going to beg for the barbarism to stop, but just then the terrible leather belt with the strap of the spikes was untied from her body. Drops of blood fell from her tortured organ. They had been about to break it and she knew it. Yet another torture and I would beg for mercy. But finally this did not come.

The lieutenant, Captain Peralta, and the executioner Victor looked at the girl with her breasts pierced with needles, the whipping welts, and her recently tortured sexual organ.

to be continued....

It's becoming very bloody , perhaps too much ?
It seems that your inventive fantasy has no limits, Jose ...
I wonder why are we only two putting a like ...
But I stay cautious concerning the following : dont do too much ...;)

Back
Top Bottom