Ladies, describe yourselves

Go to CruxDreams.com
When people here ask me what I look like, I often refer them to my avatar, which was made for me not long after I joined CF in 2013 by the artist, MermaidHunter, from a photo and after long discussions. It’s a pretty good likeness. MH has produced avatars for several others on the site as well (including LittleSiss and Danielle).

View attachment 730915

SkatingJesus is another talented artist who did a pretty good likeness of me, and has also done them of other CF members, like Messaline, Eulalia and mp5stab.

View attachment 730917 View attachment 730916
Hey,no complaints,here @Barbaria1 ;) ,absolutely gorgeous....it'd be a crime to crucify you,(without your permission)....

In Real I am mid-forties, red hair, very fair skin. Freckles now that it is summer. 5' 2". Large breasts, very saggy with large, flat, pink areolae. Sparse bush... No, I do not shave. Well, my armpits, but not my legs, nor elsewhere. My leg hair is so fine and fair that it is not worth the effort. And the effort is considerable, because I am... Fat. Obese. Sigh...

I have a fantasy self that is 22, slim in the waist and hips but with a large, gravity-defying bust (that does not fill my armpits when I lay down). Basically, with electronic media, I prefer to be this:
View attachment 730774
and not this:
View attachment 730775

Is that OK? Frankly, I would worry about flesh failing and tearing, without extra support.
You are quite lovely. I envy red heads.

About 60 years old, about 1 m 70 tall, sagging breasts, sagging belly, cellulite all over, sagging hairline, and what is left of it is grey, body weight out of control, sagging brains, mind and memory, sagging….. :eek:

What do you mean : "Loxuru, you are at the wrong thread! There is one for gentlemen where you should post your self description!"?:doh::facepalm:

Because of so many threads on our forum, it is easy to miss something interesting or important. Especially in a situation where lack of time blocks frequent or long visits here. Thus I want to thank all Ladies for that description of themselves in reality. This needs from one side courage and from other positive distance to oneself. It is something special to know now also about this feminine physicality of the Persons, which earlier I admired from their stories, poems, pictures, discussions …
Yours

eh, what the hell.

age 37, 5'5, red hair below the shoulders with a part through the middle, carpet and drapes match. 32b, still pretty firm teardrops after all these years and become very sharp when aroused, used to be pierced but were taken out a few years ago. hazel eyes.

under normal circumstances, 120 pounds and about a size 4 or 5, depending on the cut. we're not currently under normal circumstances, though (long story).

i'm done pretending that my normal hair level down below is trimmed to the bikini line, because I basically just stopped trimming at all years ago. i'm just so over it. let it overgrow, I don't care.

fingers are a little long. kinda scrawny and can be a little boney under normal circumstances (see above). teeth are a little crooked, but not overly so.

anything else you want to know?

okay, mid 30s, 5'6", dark brown hair, medium (neck) length, wavy but not curly,
eyes dark brown, fine eyelashes and brows, slightly high cheekbones
rather small mouth, buck teeth
smallish breasts 32B, quite firm, not saggy, areoles about 1", nipples certainly swell and get hard.
unshaved pussy, except the bikini line, fairly closed slit, pale pink, softens when excited and clit swells
I think my eyes are my best feature, i'm quite happy with my hair,
and my figure's not bad, nor are my legs (which don't need much shaving)
my mouth and teeth got me teased when I was a kid, but I don't worry about them,
and my unimpressive boobs were teased too, but I know quite a lot of men like them

great!!!!

let's see a pic

Back
Top Bottom