Ok here goes,

Female, early thirties.

6ft tall, athletic build, slim.

I have modeled in the past.

Blonde hair down to shoulders straight.

Angled jaw line, big mouth long thick lips

Green brown eyes

Wide strong shoulders.

Very long legs, my husband is 6'1 and I measure a longer leg lentgh than him.

Flat stomach, toned arms.

Breasts, 36 B, (small but just large enough to be tied at the base during tie up play, my husband utterly loves doing this to me) with very large areola.

They hang wide in a teardrop/ apple fashion, my chest has muscle which makes a large flat gap in between them. When warm my areola is almost 4 inch diameter and covers nearly my whole breast. Purple pink in colour with blue veins close to the skin. When cooler they go bright pink and smaller 2 inch diameter.
Small hard nipples as soon as i get turned on.

Ass- wide toned and peachy. My legs go all the way up and are wide apart.

Hourglass/ tall figure, wide at hips and shoulders.

Pussy, shaved totally apart from a strip of hair directly above the clit. Small outer lips.
Larger Inner labia lips protude out of my pussy quite far and hang out. Clit sits proudly on top and is my go to for orgasms.

I feel I am a unique woman and love that.

Being unique often leads to an extreme opinion eiether way. I like the attention either way.

This leads to me enjoying being worshipped or humiliated and mocked.

Feel free to fantasize or use me in any of your stories if you wish the idea of that excites me.

Thank you for reading...
We thank you for precised description.

Ok here goes,

Female, early thirties.

6ft tall, athletic build, slim.

I have modeled in the past.

Blonde hair down to shoulders straight.

Angled jaw line, big mouth long thick lips

Green brown eyes

Wide strong shoulders.

Very long legs, my husband is 6'1 and I measure a longer leg lentgh than him.

Flat stomach, toned arms.

Breasts, 36 B, (small but just large enough to be tied at the base during tie up play, my husband utterly loves doing this to me) with very large areola.

They hang wide in a teardrop/ apple fashion, my chest has muscle which makes a large flat gap in between them. When warm my areola is almost 4 inch diameter and covers nearly my whole breast. Purple pink in colour with blue veins close to the skin. When cooler they go bright pink and smaller 2 inch diameter.
Small hard nipples as soon as i get turned on.

Ass- wide toned and peachy. My legs go all the way up and are wide apart.

Hourglass/ tall figure, wide at hips and shoulders.

Pussy, shaved totally apart from a strip of hair directly above the clit. Small outer lips.
Larger Inner labia lips protude out of my pussy quite far and hang out. Clit sits proudly on top and is my go to for orgasms.

I feel I am a unique woman and love that.

Being unique often leads to an extreme opinion eiether way. I like the attention either way.

This leads to me enjoying being worshipped or humiliated and mocked.

Feel free to fantasize or use me in any of your stories if you wish the idea of that excites me.

Thank you for reading...

Coool. What about a pic posted here?

I will ask my husbands permission...
We can imagine that conversation. . .
StarbuckSlut: Honey, some guy wants to see a picture of me naked.
Mr. StarbuckSlut: Really?!? Who is it?
StarbuckSlut: Some German guy on a crucifixion fetish page that I belong to. I know this is a shock to you.
Mr. StarbuckSlut: You bet it is! Those Germans! Tell him to buy a copy of Der Spiegel.
0,1020,197682,00.jpg

Here I go.

I am around 30, long straight blonde hair, which matches my crotch and armpits. Pale skin, broad shoulders. I have good muscles in arms and legs, but they are not very visible.

Last bra I bought was a 38B, I think, but I stopped wearing them years ago, except for sports bras. The shape is "side set" according to Cosmo: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a26026697/boobs-breast-shapes-types/

Pussy is pink, with not too big labia.

Did I forget anything?

Here I go.

I am around 30, long straight blonde hair, which matches my crotch and armpits. Pale skin, broad shoulders. I have good muscles in arms and legs, but they are not very visible.

Last bra I bought was a 38B, I think, but I stopped wearing them years ago, except for sports bras. The shape is "side set" according to Cosmo: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a26026697/boobs-breast-shapes-types/

Did I forget anything?
"broad shoulders " ispire me a lot.

Here I go.

Did I forget anything?

Been working out of home for past week because of Covid virus. (Grateful for a job that allows me to do that!)

What's a "bra"? :rolleyes:

Ladies, we the men of Crux-Forum, have decided to crucify each and any of you. As part of your punishment you must describe your naked body with maximum detail. Special emphashis on your breast and cunt. This will be part of your humiliation, to show us how your more intimate areas are.

Afterwards you will be undressed and we will see everything by ourselves, so do not try to lie us. The more you lie to us, the more you will suffer in our hands, so it's up to you to decide if you want a quick and merciful death.

Big or small tits, the size of your areolas, if your nipples get hard when you arouse, the shape of your boobs: saggy, teardrop... if your inner labia are big and they peek out, if they are small and you only have a closed slit. What about the colour, pink, dark... If your outer labia is puffy. If your vulva is shaved, unshaved, with a little hair strip... How is your clitoral hood... The parts you are proud of, the parts you dont like and you woukd like to change, and any other detail that makes your body different from the rest of women.

Eulalia, Barbaria, Cynthia, Marcella, Melissa.... looking forward to read your descriptions.

So start quickly, or you will be begging for mercy for long until you die.
Just asking for trouble bu I love where you are coming from. Respect.

okay, mid 30s, 5'6", dark brown hair, medium (neck) length, wavy but not curly,
eyes dark brown, fine eyelashes and brows, slightly high cheekbones
rather small mouth, buck teeth
smallish breasts 32B, quite firm, not saggy, areoles about 1", nipples certainly swell and get hard.
unshaved pussy, except the bikini line, fairly closed slit, pale pink, softens when excited and clit swells
I think my eyes are my best feature, i'm quite happy with my hair,
and my figure's not bad, nor are my legs (which don't need much shaving)
my mouth and teeth got me teased when I was a kid, but I don't worry about them,
and my unimpressive boobs were teased too, but I know quite a lot of men like them
This is top of my list

Here I go.

Did I forget anything?
Oh i liked that article mine are definately a mixed combo of wideset and teardrop....

Back
Top Bottom