Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
Different view…

Laetitia is on the scaffold and already has a noose around her neck when I am brought up the stairs. Logic says ‘run’ but I have no idea where I am, I am naked, and handcuffed! The floor beneath me wobbles as I walk onto the trapdoor. Before me the noose that will kill me sways wanting my neck.
View attachment 588603
A guard holds my arm as the executioner pulls the rope over my head then pulls the noose closed around my neck. My ‘exotic vacation’ reaches a new high or perhaps a new low.
View attachment 588599
There is no escape from this now. This was to be a vacation and now I stand on a gallows. My ankles are shackled, my wrists wiggle in cuffs behind my back, and a rough rope chafes around my neck. There is no hope for a reprieve from this horrible joke. There is no phone in the room so there will be no life-sparing call. I am about to hang for carrying an envelope to this damn town! Laetitia says “I’m sorry I brought you into this but at least it will be over quick.”
View attachment 588600
Fucking great! My vacation is going to end with a quick snap of my neck. The executioner walks over to the levers and says “Watch Laetitia, Barb, so you know what expect.”

“I’m sorry I got you into this Barb. Forgive me!”

“Of course, I forgive you, Laetitia. It’s not your fault. We were betrayed somehow. But we will die proudly. We shall swing together and show them no fear” I reply. What the hell was that? If I could reach her I would choke the bitch!

Behind me the executioner asks “Who shall go first; Laetitia or her American toy?”
View attachment 588601
She pulls a lever and Laetitia drops 60 cm before the rope breaks her fall. I am not sure I feel the trapdoor drop from below my feet but I know I am about to choke to death…
View attachment 588602
-Barb

Sorry for the interruption…

Tree
Is good too Tree.
I was interested in Barb's interpretation, as I've never done a story with text. And would never interfere with its interpretation.
Its interesting to note that when I "wrote" the story in 3D, in my head, The role of the "boss persecutor" was the woman who pulls the lever.
Barb makes the boss persecutor, the woman in the white shirt. Both work equally well.

Is good too Tree.
I was interested in Barb's interpretation, as I've never done a story with text. And would never interfere with its interpretation.
Its interesting to note that when I "wrote" the story in 3D, in my head, The role of the "boss persecutor" was the woman who pulls the lever.
Barb makes the boss persecutor, the woman in the white shirt. Both work equally well.
I do like these stories and pictures. There is something very pleasing and somehow intriguingly attractive about a short-drop hanging and slow, stragulated death.... especially if it is with your friends and naked... mmmm....

I do like these stories and pictures. There is something very pleasing and somehow intriguingly attractive about a short-drop hanging and slow, stragulated death.... especially if it is with your friends and naked... mmmm....
Its definitely a "girl thing" Pia. As "Dazza bringer of Death" I can kill people with a cornucopia of hideous techniques. Yet it always end up being short-drop. :-( (Always, no ******* exceptions)

Different view…

Laetitia is on the scaffold and already has a noose around her neck when I am brought up the stairs. Logic says ‘run’ but I have no idea where I am, I am naked, and handcuffed! The floor beneath me wobbles as I walk onto the trapdoor. Before me the noose that will kill me sways wanting my neck.
View attachment 588603
A guard holds my arm as the executioner pulls the rope over my head then pulls the noose closed around my neck. My ‘exotic vacation’ reaches a new high or perhaps a new low.
View attachment 588599
There is no escape from this now. This was to be a vacation and now I stand on a gallows. My ankles are shackled, my wrists wiggle in cuffs behind my back, and a rough rope chafes around my neck. There is no hope for a reprieve from this horrible joke. There is no phone in the room so there will be no life-sparing call. I am about to hang for carrying an envelope to this damn town! Laetitia says “I’m sorry I brought you into this but at least it will be over quick.”
View attachment 588600
Fucking great! My vacation is going to end with a quick snap of my neck. The executioner walks over to the levers and says “Watch Laetitia, Barb, so you know what expect.”

“I’m sorry I got you into this Barb. Forgive me!”

“Of course, I forgive you, Laetitia. It’s not your fault. We were betrayed somehow. But we will die proudly. We shall swing together and show them no fear” I reply. What the hell was that? If I could reach her I would choke the bitch!

Behind me the executioner asks “Who shall go first; Laetitia or her American toy?”
View attachment 588601
She pulls a lever and Laetitia drops 60 cm before the rope breaks her fall. I am not sure I feel the trapdoor drop from below my feet but I know I am about to choke to death…
View attachment 588602
-Barb

Sorry for the interruption…

Tree

I meant to say all that ... how did you know?

Well now you are not being specific here - what would be nice? If you are talking short-drop, the girls all love it. (Trust me I'm a man of the wurld. I know these things).
As for bad treatment before hand. (Boredom alert) I only use quality props. The bad treatment 3D, typically uses lousy props.
So I find myself limited to one set of whip marks and those electrodes I cooked Barb's tits with in the story.

I do have a crafty plan to sort this but I need a photoshop expert to work with me, on a 3D prototype. The guy I had in mind has since decided to become clean living, he left here and DA asserting you were all a load of weirdos and perverts. Never mind one of these days. i might find someone to do the job or I might work out how to do it myself.

Well now you are not being specific here - what would be nice? If you are talking short-drop, the girls all love it. (Trust me I'm a man of the wurld. I know these things).
As for bad treatment before hand. (Boredom alert) I only use quality props. The bad treatment 3D, typically uses lousy props.
So I find myself limited to one set of whip marks and those electrodes I cooked Barb's tits with in the story.

I do have a crafty plan to sort this but I need a photoshop expert to work with me, on a 3D prototype. The guy I had in mind has since decided to become clean living, he left here and DA asserting you were all a load of weirdos and perverts. Never mind one of these days. i might find someone to do the job or I might work out how to do it myself.
Tree is just a cheap manipulator but he drinks well...

To make matters worse, the whip marks are downward and from the left. Which is why you were whipped in the same position I used on Laetitia in "12 Years Earlier". It would have been really nice to have given you a damn good flogging in that position I used in the title frame. And no better than you deserve, frankly.
Don't get lazy Dazza

Yes, me too. I will try to take my memory of those delightful moments with me.
Oh yes, I'm sure that will be in order....
PART 4. continued.

View attachment 588238

"They both appear to have bought it now, girls. Time to call for the doc."

View attachment 588239

"Well done. The American is dead. No need to even check on the Belgian. Let’s get them down."

View attachment 588240

"Take them away and dispose of the bodies."

View attachment 588241
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Back
Top Bottom