Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
I believe you've mentioned it before, Hangnail.
Can you confirm that there would be no loss of viewing quality for anyone subsequently either viewing them or broadcasting them. My 3D rig - DAZ Studio supplies the pictures, by default, in the *.png format. Presumably they do so for a reason. Producing the highest image quality is always my intent. As I put considerable time and effort into their production.
Please confirm that there is no loss of quality, supplying simple references , so that I can check to ensure that this is the case, before I can consider broadcasting a *.jpeg version.
mastur 013.jpg mastur 013.png
The first image is jpeg while the second is Dazza'a original. The jpeg is about 180 KB while the second is the png at 940 KB. I really don't see much difference. By the same thought Dazza'a posts are usually under a 1000 KB so they don't take that long to open even on my ISP.

View attachment 633532View attachment 633533
The first image is jpeg while the second is Dazza'a original. The jpeg is about 180 KB while the second is the png at 940 KB. I really don't see much difference. By the same thought Dazza'a posts are usually under a 1000 KB so they don't take that long to open even on my ISP.
Thanks Tree.
I could live with that, for such a size drop. If it means faster opening times for people.
What's the best way of going about changing them to JPEG? Is there a way of doing it by batch?
Anyone?
Not so much this story, only about 32 frames, but the next hanging story will run to about 60 frames. Even scrubbing the meta data, is pain in the arse.

Thanks Tree.
I could live with that, for such a size drop. If it means faster opening times for people.
What's the best way of going about changing them to JPEG? Is there a way of doing it by batch?
Anyone?
Not so much this story, only about 32 frames, but the next hanging story will run to about 60 frames. Even scrubbing the meta data, is pain in the arse.
My top internet speed is 1 Mbs and your files don't take that long to do download. I converted using Corel Photopaint but I'm certain other photoshop programs can do the same. I've never tried a batch conversion so I can't help you here.

Thanks Tree.
Anyone?
I use for that IrfanViewPortable. A topic for a other thread....
https://portableapps.com/apps/graphics_pictures/irfanview_portable

It is called 'Laetitia's Last Dance' but don't feel sorry for her. She was caught spying on the castle's regime, swiftly tried and condemned to death. Placed in her cell Laetitia is forced to strip naked. They can't risk Laetitia hanging herself before they have their chance to hang her. The guards are compassionate and let Laetitia keep her eyeglasses. From her cell Laetitia can see the gallows she wear she will be hanged.

Laetitia Looks out and wonders what it will be like to be hanged. She finds the thought morbidly erotic and cannot resist satisfying her wet hot loins. She wonders how long she will have to wait to be taken to gallows. It seems like it won't be a long wait...

She will not wait long !
The guards come into Laetitia's cell. The manacles are presented to Laetitia and order her to turn around and place her hands behind her back. The course irons are locked around her wrists. Laetitia gasps as her hands are locked behind her back. Laetitia protests "That hurts. Do they have to be so tight?"

One guard pats her shoulder and says "You won't notice them when the noose is closing around your neck."

Laetitia hopes they don't notice her pussy is oozing its juices.

A short distance away the bailiff hands the warden the noose that will slowly strangle Laetitia death. The warden asks "This will kill the bitch slowly, I hope?"

"Laetitia will last long enough she will be praying to die" the bailiff replies proudly.

The warden takes the noose into Laetitia's cell and holds it before the condemned woman. Laetitia gasps and fights to keep from having too much of her piss from running down her thighs. The warden has seen such before and chides Laetitia saying "I know it is your only hanging. Feel free to piss all you want. I'll bet you crap when you are hanged."

The warden gleefully places the coarse rope around Laetitia's neck and grunts as she closes the loop around Laetitia's neck. She proudly notes "Oh, I think you are going to enjoy hanging from this. You'll put on a good show before you choke to death. Now come on, cunt. It is time to see how long it takes for the noose too kill you!"

It is a long walk for Laetitia...

Come on, the executioner is waiting for you!
It would be a pretty walk outdoors. The sun is slowly burning through the fog and it is a beautiful day in the country side... except for Laetitia. She is being led to the gallows by the warden with two guards nudging her along. The heavy irons hold her hands behind her back and with each step the rope of the noose sways between her breasts and rubs across her stomach. The warden left her glasses on. She wanted Laetitia to see the gallows as she approached it.

When they arrive there are seven women; six of Laetitia's captors in sexy clothing and Laetitia naked and noosed ready to be hanged. Laetitia pauses. Even though she knows she is to be executed her will to live resists going up onto the gallows. The warden grabs the rope to urge Laetitia forward then grabs it with both hands and pulls Laetitia to gallows. Coldly she says "You should have considered this before you came to spy on us!"

Please, go up lady
Laetitia knows she condemned to be hanged to death for spying on the castle. As brave as she tries to be she is reluctant to climb the steps to facilitate her execution. Her legs are weak and stomach churns. Her will to live overwhelms her ability to capitulate to her fate. The warden says "Please, go up lady!"

Reluctantly Laetitia works up the courage to climb the steps to the stool that she will stand on before she is hanged. The warden and the executioner steady Laetitia as she climbs the steps. No time is wasted preparing Laetitia for her hanging...

Back
Top Bottom