Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
Do not resist madam.
'Do not resist madam' the warden beseeches me. Fuck her! My ankles are cuffed together and I have a rope around my neck that I will hang from!

The executioner steps up next to me and fondles the rope as a lover would my body. She purrs "This small bit of hemp will slowly choke you to death."

There is no concern for me. I am their prisoner condemned to die. The bitch raises the rope and hooks it onto the scaffold. I am all but dead!

She takes my glasses off and says "You won't be needing these. The rope and your neck will tell the story to you..."

-Laetitia

I wait for the fatal outcome where my feet will not touch the ground, this expectation is awful.
Laetitia has been prepared to be hanged. The executioner removes the steps. There is no escaping the horrible dead she has been sentenced to. The guards step aside so the video camera has clear view of her bare body that will soon dangle below the noose and slowly pull the loop closed around her neck.
The warden has steadied her but now says "It is time to die, Laetitia."
Laetitia closes her eyes and prays the hanging will be swift. She takes one last deep breath as she feels the executioners boot press against the stool...

After the warden said "It is time to die, Laetitia" it was mere seconds before the executioner kicked the stool from beneath Laetitia's feet. Laetitia begged "I did not do anything wrong, I'm innocent, I do not want to die! Aaaargh!"
That deep breath that Laetitia had taken is wasted on her pleading and final scream. She is stunned by the pain from the noose she hangs from. The irons around her wrists and ankles suppress her dance from the rope but Laetitia cannot hide her face contorting in pain as she gasps for the air slowly denied denied from her lungs. Her ample breasts sway side to side and heave as she desperately struggles to breath.

Laetitia will not live to see her final dance that is being video recorded. She is unaware of the contortions of her face as her body works with the noose to slowly strangle her to death! It is a brutal execution that tortures Laetitia as she is choked to death. Her toes are just over 20 centimeters above the deck. It may as well be a kilometer.

Laetitia entertains her captors as the noose squeezes her throat shut. She won't last much longer than 5 minutes...

Help, I die, goodbye cruel world !!!
Laetitia's gasps for air have stopped. The weight of her body hanging from the noose has closed the rope strangling her to death. Her bladder releases and she pisses for the last time. Is she dead?

Who knows or cares. The castle staff clean up and leave Laetitia hanged from the noose. They enjoy a light lunch and an afternoon cocktail before returning to the gallows to cut Laetitia's body down and place it in the pine box. The wrist and ankle irons are removed- no need to bury good equipment with the dead spy- but the noose is left cinched tight around Laetitia's neck.

The groundskeepers will bury the the dead spy later...

Thanks to Laetitia and Dazza!!!

Laetitia's gasps for air have stopped. The weight of her body hanging from the noose has closed the rope strangling her to death. Her bladder releases and she pisses for the last time. Is she dead?

Who knows or cares. The castle staff clean up and leave Laetitia hanged from the noose. They enjoy a light lunch and an afternoon cocktail before returning to the gallows to cut Laetitia's body down and place it in the pine box. The wrist and ankle irons are removed- no need to bury good equipment with the dead spy- but the noose is left cinched tight around Laetitia's neck.

The groundskeepers will bury the the dead spy later...

Thanks to Laetitia and Dazza!!!

Thank you for the comments, you will soon have the opportunity to do this again on TDS.

Back
Top Bottom