Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am not a lesbian, I am bisexual with a preference for women but I also like a good sex man. I am the slave of two Masters, a man and a woman, two women sometimes.
Ask the others if I should be hanged for that!

What you believe is your choice and no one should cast any doubt on that choice. It is how you grew as a person and that is something unique to each person. In my opinion it is what makes this world and forum so enticing. It is an element that makes me come back to this forum each day. It makes me feel that this is a place where I belong and feel accepted no matter who we are and where we come from :)

What you believe is your choice and no one should cast any doubt on that choice. It is how you grew as a person and that is something unique to each person. In my opinion it is what makes this world and forum so enticing. It is an element that makes me come back to this forum each day. It makes me feel that this is a place where I belong and feel accepted no matter who we are and where we come from :)

I agree

I agree with you, personally I did not choose to become bisexual, it happened like that one day that we were teenagers and that we play games sm, Aurélie kissed me then gave me the order to make her enjoy, I accepted without thinking, we all have a story to tell. I write my memoirs but especially for me, to forget nothing.

Back
Top Bottom