Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wonderful group of students. Aren't you going to bind their hands???

Your little sister doesn't wear glasses???
No - I didn't like that either - if I'm honest. The story came from some Danish guy. And I tried to stick with it, as best I could in 3D. Just to see what came out.
The concept of the hostesses being naked, is also part of his thing, its called Zandra or Zender, or something. I don't know, I wasn't paying attention. Anyway, its a Danish thing about doing stuff naked .........
I wanted to put them in sequined gowns with shiny nylons.... but no.
The guy writes science fiction and must be into the American pulp 60's stuff. I had interpreted it as more British 70's new wave. Clockwork Orange - that sort of thing. I mean you can hardly have the girls doing lines of coke and drinking buckets of alcohol - then get into some sort of Orwellian thing. ........... Whatever .... artistic differences - dotchano

It was a complicated story. (In 3D terms) I didn't want to fuck the pictures with speech bubbles.. It needed explaining. The only way I saw of delivering it , was to crib from 20th century silent films.
And done well at that. Tree doesn't really like 'speech bubbles'... (it wrecks the art) so you made him happy!

Nope - you are not into Scandinavian concepts here, Mr. Tree.
Maybe that's a "Hate Crime" -(I'll check later)
NB. they make very good bacon - the Danes (

You are right though - the story - I mean - I like it. It just needs ............ (the usual shit)

Back
Top Bottom