Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
Laetitia fears something bad is going to happen while Manon optimistically asks "Are we being transferred to a POW camp?"

They reach a clearing and the unit commander turns and says "You have been captured as spies. You have no rights under the Geneva Convention!"

"But we are soldiers! We are in uniform and are even wearing our 'dog tags'!" Manon protests.

"I have never seen topless uniforms in an army and the tags you wear could well be fake!"

Laetitia really thinks something bad is about to happen!!!

"You have been charged as spies and General Arbor Tree has sentenced you to death" the unit commander declares.

Manon says "They cannot do this to us! We are soldiers! There are rules of war!"

"I think we will be dead before anyone finds out" Laetitia says softly.

"Alright, lets get this done. Kneel down, ladies" the unit commander orders.

"What are you going to do" Manon asks.

"I am going to execute you" the commander says sharply.

"She cannot be serious" Manon gasps.

"I think she is" Laetitia groans...

"They cannot shoot us! It would be a war crime" Manon exclaims.

"Manon, she has pulled the bolt. One of us is about to..."

BOOM

I see a plume of blood explode from between Manon's breasts and spray onto the ground before her. My lover's body falls forward and even with her heart shattered by the bullet her body kicks and twitches. I pray she is dead...

'I love the smell of enemy whore's blood' the unit commander thinks....

"They cannot shoot us! It would be a war crime" Manon exclaims.

"Manon, she has pulled the bolt. One of us is about to..."

BOOM

I see a plume of blood explode from between Manon's breasts and spray onto the ground before her. My lover's body falls forward and even with her heart shattered by the bullet her body kicks and twitches. I pray she is dead...

'I love the smell of enemy whore's blood' the unit commander thinks....

She should not just think it - she needs to say it for Laetitia to hear before she dies.:smilie-devil:
BTW how do Manon and Laetitia pull this off? They keep getting killed in ever more inventive ways, but a week or so later they are back to get snuffed all over again.:hmmm:
We need to see them properly crucified, I don't recall seeing that and it is after all a Crucifixion site.

She should not just think it - she needs to say it for Laetitia to hear before she dies.:smilie-devil:
BTW how do Manon and Laetitia pull this off? They keep getting killed in ever more inventive ways, but a week or so later they are back to get snuffed all over again.:hmmm:
We need to see them properly crucified, I don't recall seeing that and it is after all a Crucifixion site.
You'll have to wait. Its not Easter yet.

Back
Top Bottom