Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
The exit wound is likely to be quite nasty. Modern military rounds are designed to be stable in flight and unstable when striking a object, thus creating a greater wound on who ever it hits. Not at all like hunting bullets!
Well I made the exit wounds on the nasty side. I thought. Though, I've kept, the entrance wounds modest. An observation first made by the British officer in charge of the battle with the Zulu's at Rourke's Ridge. You've probably seen the film - it was the Michael Caine character that made the observation. The weapon used, being the Henri Martini, single action, top loading rifle.

Well I made the exit wounds on the nasty side. I thought. Though, I've kept, the entrance wounds modest. An observation first made by the British officer in charge of the battle with the Zulu's at Rourke's Ridge. You've probably seen the film - it was the Michael Caine character that made the observation. The weapon used, being the Henri Martini, single action, top loading rifle.
That would be right. And the 577/450 Martini Henry had a vicious kick!
Zulu is a great film! Although not totally correct from a historical perspective!

Back
Top Bottom