Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
The same hideous ritual, the executioner attaches the rope to the second hook.
(At the request of Mr. Tree too)
Tree is pleased that damn rope is out of the way, even more pleased than Laetitia is distraught about where it is being fastened. The slave is breathing heavily perhaps knowing that soon she won't be able to breathe at all.

Damn, those nice big tits heave with each of her last breaths...

Well she may have a sad face - once again she has managed to get her little friend Manon hanged.
My only regret is that she should have been crucified, hanging is too quick a death for her kind.
Just a question, how do Laetitia and Manon get revived to be put to death again next week? Is it as the Buddists think, that their bodies are just vessels for their souls and their (in Laetitia's case wicked) souls continue for all time, to be revived in a fresh body . But, because Laetitia is so evil she comes back just the same each time, alike in looks and behaviour and it is Manon's fate to do likewise? You have to live a good life to return in a better form.

I am cursed Sir, a wicked witch leaned over my cradle in distant times and cast a satanic spell on me.
I was hanged for the first time in the middle ages for stealing food and a coin, the curse that strikes me wants me to relive the same punishment all the time, I've been hung or garroted in all my previous lives and I will be hanged in my future lives. I am not a Buddhist but I believe in reincarnation, I am the proof.

I am cursed Sir, a wicked witch leaned over my cradle in distant times and cast a satanic spell on me.
I was hanged for the first time in the middle ages for stealing food and a coin, the curse that strikes me wants me to relive the same punishment all the time, I've been hung or garroted in all my previous lives and I will be hanged in my future lives. I am not a Buddhist but I believe in reincarnation, I am the proof.
I knew there had to be a reasonable explanation - my apologies my dear, you are guiltless it is all that damnable witches fault.
(I would still like to see you crucified in a future (or past) life - nothing personal you understand - I just like to see young women crucified. After all crucifixion is a type of hanging, to hang on the Cross.)

The guard is holds Laetitia firmly while Aurelie is putting away her step ladder.
Aurelie takes her time moving the stool away. Laetitia looks a bit stressed. I guess so... her neck is about to get longer and smaller at the top. It is a waste of some fine tits but sometimes you have to do what must be done...

The terrible Queen gives the signal to her executioner, Aurélie can complete his sinister work.
Naked but for her sandals, the irons around her wrists, and the noose holding her neck Laetitia is readied to be hanged. I thought the damn slave would be brave in the face of death but when the Queen signals Aurelie to commence with her hanging she even begged "Please don't kill me!"

A futile request... her neck is about to be stretched and her throat slowly squeezed shut. I can't wait to see her tits jiggling around as she does he last dance...

Naked but for her sandals, the irons around her wrists, and the noose holding her neck Laetitia is readied to be hanged. I thought the damn slave would be brave in the face of death but when the Queen signals Aurelie to commence with her hanging she even begged "Please don't kill me!"

A futile request... her neck is about to be stretched and her throat slowly squeezed shut. I can't wait to see her tits jiggling around as she does he last dance...
Thank you Mr Tree, you are so good to me :(

Aurélie seems to want to change technique and push the condemned instead of removing the stool.
It is always good to thy different methods of hanging condemned slaves.
The convict seems resigned.
The condemned slave knows there will be no mercy shown...
Aurelia pushes Laetitia forward to her painful death
Laetitia screams "Noooo" as she begins to fall. The dance will begin!

Back
Top Bottom