Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
Laetitia is placed in her coffin. Blood seeps from the three closely-grouped wounds on left breast and from her head wound.

Laetitia est placée dans son cercueil. Du sang s'écoule des trois blessures très rapprochées sur le sein gauche et de sa blessure à la tête.

RW6095.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The coffins of the lovers, Laetitia and Manon, are loaded on to the back of a truck. They are together again, in death.

Les cercueils des amants, Laetitia et Manon, sont chargés à l'arrière d'un camion. Elles sont de nouveau ensemble, dans la mort.

RW7015.jpg

And you know the deal. Its 115 MB if you are interested

RWDownload.jpg

mmmm thank you, they will resuscitate? lol (anything is allowed in fantasy). I look forward to new adventures. Maybe whipped and crucified?
Don't worry it is like Dr. Who, they "regenerate" . Which in many respects is quite enviable. Particularly, if you are of the masochist type.
Ne vous inquiétez pas, c'est comme le Dr Who, ils se "régénèrent". Ce qui, à bien des égards, est tout à fait enviable. Surtout si vous êtes du type masochiste.

Don't worry it is like Dr. Who, they "regenerate" . Which in many respects is quite enviable. Particularly, if you are of the masochist type.
Ne vous inquiétez pas, c'est comme le Dr Who, ils se "régénèrent". Ce qui, à bien des égards, est tout à fait enviable. Surtout si vous êtes du type masochiste.
mmmmm How I wish it was possible in real life

mmmmm comme j'aimerai que ce soit possible dans la vrai vie

Great fan of your works, perhaps you are suggesting a crucifixion or two may be in production?

Laetitia & Manon would surely make a pair of 'comely' martyrs!

Thank you nardnob for your kind comments and concern.

There has been a change of plan. Whilst of course, we do support tradition, at Laeti-Dazza productions. It has been such an unpleasant winter, we have been forced to move our busy schedule forward. So the forthcoming story will be a pre- Easter story. We feel sure our fans will understand our reasoning here and overlook the timing.

It also won't star, Laetitia and Manon. Who occasionally need a break from their busy schedule. It will star a big "fan of the cross", (from CF), who will be making her debut performance at Laeti-Dazza Productions.
It will also star Aurélie, in her usual punishing role,
The story is completed and "in the can", migoz2 is just polishing up the narration.
So I'm pleased to say, that you can expect something soon.
The story will premier at CF - natch.

Dazza, I am sure that it will be fantastic!
Thanks Gibbs, I found it a tricky one to deal with. Not least because of the excellent work put in by the likes of Skating Jesus and Arch Stanton.
It seemed to me, that there was no point in trying to ape their style on this one, as it would be repetitive, and probably/definitely , not as good.
My harshest private review so far, has been that my cross is not big enough. ) )

Thanks Gibbs, I found it a tricky one to deal with. Not least because of the excellent work put in by the likes of Skating Jesus and Arch Stanton.
It seemed to me, that there was no point in trying to ape their style on this one, as it would be repetitive, and probably/definitely , not as good.
My harshest private review so far, has been that my cross is not big enough. ) )
Whatever you do it will be a order of magnitude better then anything I could do!

Here is the start of a new story that I had promised in ...

PC1010A[1].jpg
Messaline had spent the night chained to the post in her cell. She had tried to leave Judith, but her lover would not let her go that easily. If she could not have her, no-one else could either. Judith had accused her of treason. Now she would be punished.

Messaline knew that if Judith would have seen how lovely she looked, the chain around her neck, her beautiful breasts exposed, she would have been reprieved. But Judith had hardened her heart.

Messaline avait passé la nuit enchaînée au poste dans sa cellule. Elle avait essayé de quitter Judith, mais son amant ne la laissait pas partir si facilement. Si elle ne pouvait pas l'avoir, personne d'autre ne le pouvait non plus. Judith l'avait accusée de trahison. Elle serait maintenant punie.

Messaline savait que si Judith avait vu comme elle était belle, la chaîne autour de son cou, ses beaux seins exposés, elle aurait été graciée. Mais Judith avait endurci son cœur.

PC2010[1].jpg

Judith had taunted Messaline that she was going to be dealt with by the notorious Aurélie. Everyone knew how cruel she was and how much she enjoyed making young attractive women suffer.

Messaline scrambled to her feet, as best she could with the chain around her neck, as she saw the prison guards coming for her. She was scared of the thought of what was going to happen to her, but she was also aroused.

Judith s'était moquée de Messaline en disant qu'elle allait être traitée par la célèbre Aurélie. Tout le monde savait à quel point elle était cruelle et combien elle aimait faire souffrir les jeunes femmes séduisantes.

Messaline se mit debout, du mieux qu'elle put, avec la chaîne autour du cou, lorsqu'elle vit les gardiennes de prison venir la chercher. Elle avait peur à l'idée de ce qui allait lui arriver, mais elle était aussi excitée.

PC2020[1].jpg

As the guards put the shackles around Messaline’s wrists, it began to hit home to her that she was about to be punished. She knew that Aurélie was renowned for her cruelty. She should be terrified. She was afraid, and yet her excitement was growing.

Lorsque les gardiennes ont mis les menottes aux poignets de Messaline, elle a commencé à comprendre qu'elle allait être punie. Elle savait qu'Aurélie était réputée pour sa cruauté. Elle devait être terrifiée. Elle avait peur, et pourtant son excitation grandissait.

PC2030[1].jpg
With a cruel crack of a whip, the guards gestured Messaline out of her cell. They took her, barefooted through the corridors of the prison. Her heart was pounding, but still she felt a growing sexual arousal. What was going to happen to her?

D'un cruel coup de fouet, les gardiennes ont fait sortir Messaline de sa cellule. Ils l'ont emmenée, pieds nus, dans les couloirs de la prison. Son coeur battait, mais elle ressentait toujours une excitation sexuelle croissante. Qu'allait-il lui arriver ?

PC2040[1].jpg
To be continued ...

Back
Top Bottom