Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks Dazza!
I was going to ask you. As you probably know more about guns and stuff.
If I shoot someone in the mouth with a 9mm. Then obvs, I do their brains squirting out of the back of their head.
I also have a bullet case eject (the bullet case posed1 in this instance).
But do I show the gun slide movement?
Can you see that?
Its never been apparent in anything I've watched. And I would normally ignore it.
But if I make the picture. I'll get about 10 Muricans, slagging me off, If I don't get it right.
As it was, that firing squad thing, I did recently, was a health and safety nightmare, for many of them.

I was going to ask you. As you probably know more about guns and stuff.
If I shoot someone in the mouth with a 9mm. Then obvs, I do their brains squirting out of the back of their head.
I also have a bullet case eject (the bullet case posed1 in this instance).
But do I show the gun slide movement?
Can you see that?
Its never been apparent in anything I've watched. And I would normally ignore it.
But if I make the picture. I'll get about 10 Muricans, slagging me off, If I don't get it right.
As it was, that firing squad thing, I did recently, was a health and safety nightmare, for many of them.
If you shoot some one in the mouth, the bullet will come out below the skull unless the pistol is pointed up, towards the brain.
Regarding the slid movement, you could show that, in a 'freeze frame' picture if you wish. There are videos on line which show slow motion.

If you shoot some one in the mouth, the bullet will come out below the skull unless the pistol is pointed up, towards the brain.
Regrding the slid movement, you could show that, in a 'freeze frame' picture if you wish. There are videos on line which show slow motion.
Though generally you wouldn't see it right? Which I'm cool with, as its less work for me :)

Though generally you wouldn't see it right? Which I'm cool with, as its less work for me :)
Depends on the cartridge to a large extent Use a 38 special in the mouth, could be messy, use a 38 Smith and Wesson, not so much.
They sound similar but are very different cartridges.
A 9 mm may exit, but a 45 acp will most likely will, especially if up close and personal.
I say show or don't, both can be right its your choice, and work!
Keep up the good work.

Depends on the cartridge to a large extent Use a 38 special in the mouth, could be messy, use a 38 Smith and Wesson, not so much.
They sound similar but are very different cartridges.
A 9 mm may exit, but a 45 acp will most likely will, especially if up close and personal.
I say show or don't, both can be right its your choice, and work!
Keep up the good work.
Sod the slider action, but go with the gore so.

Laetitia is a married but unhappy woman, her husband is violent and hits her very often, she is disgusted with men and has already had several brief adventures with women, she met Manon by chance while they were both strolling in a public park, they got to know each other and felt attracted to each other, Laetitia took his hand, Manon drew him to her and they kissed each other on the mouths without taking care of the other walkers, they kissed several times before promising to see each other again soon. Manon had never been in love with a woman before but was determined to see the beautiful Laetitia again.

MGT1020.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A few days later, Manon invited Laetitia to her house without knowing what was going to happen, the young woman didn't know how to make love to a woman but she was curious and excited at the idea, Laetitia arrived and they kissed without delay then undressed, they were both beautiful, Laetitia explained that her husband no longer mattered to her, she wanted to turn the page for a long time but he refused to divorce, both women took advantage of these magical moments filled with tenderness.

MGT1022.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom