Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
Like a robot, she passes the rope around her neck and tightens the knot by being lost in her thoughts, her look says a lot about her sadness.
She should have claimed her friend Manon's body in order to give her a proper burial, after all Manon's death is as much her fault as anyone's.
Maybe she will leave a note and the money to bury both of them. She must get her mobile phone and call the TV station giving them a "selfie" of her death, that would be fitting. She can transfer money by digital means to the local undertaker to cover both funerals. Even better.

This rope is terrible, Laetitia is impressed, she wonders if she will suffer a long time and if her death will be fast or slow, will she join Manon in the afterlife?
Like a robot, she passes the rope around her neck and tightens the knot by being lost in her thoughts, her look says a lot about her sadness.
Great images, very well done, you have immense talent.

The beautiful Laetitia has a moment of hesitation, she caresses her beautiful breasts which made so many men and women dream, this breast which has been caressed, kneaded, pinched, sucked by so many mouths, she thinks back to all her loves before leaving, her legs tremble on the stepladder, she will leave without regrets, it was Manon she wanted, her life has no meaning without her.

MGT7060.jpgMGT7070.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
During her trial, she showed no remorse and even said that she did it out of love and that she would do it again, as she spoke very harsh and insulting words to the judge and the prosecutor, she was taken back to her cell to await the end of her trial. In her absence she was convicted on both counts of lesbianism and first degree premeditated murder. The judges no doubt wanted to set an example and were ruthless, they pronounced the verdict and Manon received the maximum sentence: The death penalty, she'll be garroted immediately after the trial!
Looks like a decntlu furnished cell - but I don't see anywhere to use that toilet paper.

Thank you for your inquiries as to the prison's plumbing facilities.
Now perhaps you would be good enough to explain to me what "decntlu" is? As I don't speak American
(pic related)
View attachment 863690
Manon looks just great in black panties, suspender belt and stockings - pity about the surroundings.
I vote we see more of both young ladies in this kind of attire, anyone back me on this?

"Manon looks just great in black panties, suspender belt and stockings - pity about the surroundings.
I vote we see more of both young ladies in this kind of attire, anyone back me on this"?

It was good of Manon to take time out to demonstrate when she had other things on her mind. What a nice girl she is was.

Quite right too Migoz. Here is a picture of the girls earlier today working away in the laboratories at LD Research.
And they say girls are crap at science? What a typically outdated male chauvinist attitude that is.
ZLSL1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Manon looks just great in black panties, suspender belt and stockings - pity about the surroundings.
I vote we see more of both young ladies in this kind of attire, anyone back me on this"?

Quite right too Migoz. Here is a picture of the girls earlier today working away in the laboratories at LD Research.
And they say girls are crap at science? What a typically outdated male chauvinist attitude that is.
View attachment 863745View attachment 863745
Must save a lot on washing lab coats, just be extra careful not to splash any chemicals, acid burn on a nipple would be - Aaaaghhh!

View attachment 863745View attachment 863745
Working so hard they had to strip down to the most basic underwear: what dedication!

I can finish the story, grrrr!
Please! Please, please, please!

Back
Top Bottom