Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
The condemned is dead!
As Laetitia twitches as the noose chokes the life out of her, Governor Tree finishes his Seagram's and sees the note that he should put a 'stay' on her execution. It seems there is evidence the wrong woman has been convicted and condemned. By the time he finds the prison's phone number and dials his rotary phone the innocent Laetitia is dead, hanged by the neck in error...

Great series Laeti-Dazza!

Part 1.

21.png

Just leave my bag there, dear. Thanks. Let me get you a tip and then I’ll take it from there.

22.png

At last, a dream come true … a holiday … in an exotic place … combining a little necessary clandestine business with a lovely bit of pleasure … but still a long awaited and well-deserved holiday!

23.png

So much to see … I’m dressed for an evening on the town … off to find a nice place to get a cup of coffee … and then a pleasant stroll around the city to see the sites … so exciting!

24.png

Perfect! Now I am off! Fully fortified. I think I will begin with a walking tour of the Old Town.

25.png The city is delightful … so lively too … so many young women! But I am weary after a long flight … it’s back to the hotel for me to catch some rest. Tomorrow will be a big day. More to see, and someone very special to meet for the very first time ... the second reason I am here.

26.png

The night is so warm … the bed so inviting … I think I will just sleep in the nude.

27.png

Morning already! … time for a nice bath, another day of sightseeing, and a rendezvous to drop off the documents I am carrying!

28.png

This hotel is lovely … I am so glad I chose it … what a wonderful bathroom!

29.png

Ohhh, there’s nothing like a nice warm bath … feels so good … Wait! What was that I heard? Someone is in my room!

31.png

“Barbara Moore?”
Um, Yes, what are you doing here? This is my room! Get out!!
“Sorry, but you are under arrest. Get out of the tub and get dressed; you are coming with us!”

TO BE CONTINUED .... ;)

Last edited:
Part 1.

View attachment 587257Just leave my bag there, dear. Thanks. Let me get you a tip and then I’ll take it from there.

View attachment 587258 At last, a dream come true … a holiday … in an exotic place … combining a little necessary clandestine business with a lovely bit of pleasure … but still a long awaited and well-deserved holiday!

View attachment 587259 So much to see … I’m dressed for an evening on the town … off to find a nice place to get a cup of coffee … and then a pleasant stroll around the city to see the sites … so exciting!

TO BE CONTINUED .... ;)
Barb, please make in future extra paragraphs for images and text!

Back
Top Bottom