Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
Spoiler - Get your pussy hat out of that drawer - love
That seems a bit unfair.
Seriously. this story was made to highlight the problems, that we face with capital punishment and its subsequent injustices..
It is hard to take anything seriously on this site because it is for the most part fantacy. Most members, me included get a perverse thrill in reading stories of suffering knowing it is not reality. If you are looking to make comment on something you see in a serious light ,please give us a heads up. I enjoy your writing and don't mean this as harsh criticism.

It is hard to take anything seriously on this site because it is for the most part fantacy. Most members, me included get a perverse thrill in reading stories of suffering knowing it is not reality. If you are looking to make comment on something you see in a serious light ,please give us a heads up. I enjoy your writing and don't mean this as harsh criticism.
There is often some truth in all stories.

Yeah sorry - my bad. I do the whole dark sarcasm thing, on automatic.

Say goodbye to your girlfriend.
"Manon, I'm sorry! Remember I love you" Laetitia calls out.

Manon is in shock as the handcuffs are tightened around her wrists. In a daze she softly says "And I love you."

The warden shows no mercy and says to Manon "I hope you sick love comforts you are the noose tightens around your throat."

As they lead Manon towards the gallows she says to Laetitia "I'll see you on the other side."

The warden turns to Laetitia and says "Do your mourning quickly. You hang next!"

go ahead now miss
Manon is marched down the corridor to the execution room. She doesn't resist as her mind is clouded with the thought that she is about to be hanged. Laetitia sits alone in her her death row cell sick that her lover is about to die.

As Manon enters the room she is shocked to see another woman has already been hanged and her body dangles limp from the noose. Manon pauses but the Warden says to the guards "Get that bitch up on the platform!"

As they push her towards the steps the executioner says "Come on, Manon. We have a schedule to keep!"

Let us prepare you miss?
Manon is shocked to see another prisoner hanging dead by her neck. Her legs become weak so the warden grabs her arm and half guides and half pushes her up the stairs. As Manon gets closer she can clearly see the woman's face contorted from the pain from strangling to death.

Alone in her death row cell Laetitia mourns the loss of her lover ignoring that she will be suffering the same fate as Manon soon enough.

The executioner steps up next to Manon with a noose in her hand and says "Let us prepare you, miss."

As she sets the noose around Manon's neck Manon says "You strangled her!"

"That's what hanging does" the executioner says casually. "It took her almost five minutes to quit kicking. You are a bit slimmer. I am guessing you will last a bit longer before you choke to death."

Manon stands helplessly as executioner sets the rope to the hook above Manon.

Ready Miss ?
"Manon, you have been convicted of serious perversion and serious attacks on morals and have been sentenced to death for your crimes. You will be hanged by your neck until you are dead" the warden says. She turns to the executioner and asks "Ready, Miss?"

As Manon feels the executioner's hands against her shoulders she whimpers "Please don't."

Her plea is ignored and she is pushed forward and off the platform. She shrieks during the short drop but when the noose stops her fall it turns into a painful squawk. Manon's face contorts in pain. She tries to beg for mercy but cannot articulate words. The prison staff seems to enjoy her labored gasps for air and her body's desperate twitches as it dangles from the noose...

It's the end for the poor manon.
As they had suggested Manon would last longer than the first prisoner. Her gasps become more labored and less regular. Her own body supplies the leverage to close the noose around her throat. It takes over seven minutes for her to serve her sentence. The prison staff is pleased that she suffered so long.

In her cell Laetitia realizes her lover must be dead by now. Suddenly it hits her she is next!

With two convicts hanged the warden and the guards go to fetch Laetitia while the executioner goes to the locker to fetch one more noose...

As they had suggested Manon would last longer than the first prisoner. Her gasps become more labored and less regular. Her own body supplies the leverage to close the noose around her throat. It takes over seven minutes for her to serve her sentence. The prison staff is pleased that she suffered so long.

In her cell Laetitia realizes her lover must be dead by now. Suddenly it hits her she is next!

With two convicts hanged the warden and the guards go to fetch Laetitia while the executioner goes to the locker to fetch one more noose...
Pro tip - If you are into mass hangings. Always keep you nooses pre-prepared, in your noose locker folks .......

I can see this weight to strangle time, ratio notion, you are currently pushing, getting you in trouble, a few more pictures down the line, Mr Tree.
Just sayin..........

Cells must be empty for Christmas.
The warden and the guards enter the death row cell block and walk to Laetitia. She knows it is time for her execution. She snarls "Did you enjoy killing Manon?"

The warden replies "It was a wonderful execution. Now step out. You are the last one on death row and the cells must be empty by Christmas."

As the warden handcuffs Laetitia's wrists Laetitia says "You must be perverted to do your job!"

"It is you and Manon that committed your crimes. We are just doing our duty to insure your punishment is carried out" the warden says. She squeezes the cuffs painfully tight and adds "On the plus side you are a bit bigger than Manon. I doubt you will take the seven minutes to took Manon to strangle!"

Back
Top Bottom