Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
Let's go, lady!
Laetitia's hands are cuffed behind her back. This is done to quell resistance, more easily control the prisoner, and deny her the ability to touch her wet pussy if she were so inclined. The warden reaches up and pulls Laetitia's glasses from her face. Laetitia protests "I can't see without them!"

"Sorry Laetitia but prison rules state a convict is hanged wearing only her cuffs and the noose. This isn't a fashion show you are going to" the warden replies. "But I will send your glasses to the Lions Club so maybe some nice woman who doesn't break the law can use them. It's time for you to hang. Let's go, lady!"

They walk me down the corridor to the the gallows. They all seem calm and professional. To them I am just another condemned prisoner they must execute. They don't seen concerned I am taking my last walk. Why is my pussy so damn wet? -Laetitia

The executioner stands below Manon's body thinking what a waste of a pretty woman. That's the shame of these women. But her work must go on. Manon will have her lover again soon. The last noose is ready for Laetitia...

Oh My God, manon !!!!
Oh my God, Manon!!! They have killed her! -Laetitia

Laetitia's knees buckle at the sight of her hanged lover and the ominous sight of the executioner holding the noose that she is about to hang from. The prison staff is coldly efficient as the executioner leads Laetitia up the stairs of the gallows. The warden has a firm grip on Laetitia's arm and forces her up the steps as much as she guides her. As Laetitia crosses the platform she looks at her hanged lover and says "You killed the love of my life."

With no sympathy the warden pushed Laetitia past as the executioner says "Come on Laetitia and you will join her soon soon enough!"

Let's go lady, we have to prepare you.
As the warden steadies Laetitia the executioner wastes no time placing the noose around her neck. She cinches the rope tight enough that Laetitia cannot escape the rope. She notices Laetitia staring at her hanged lover and she purrs "Don't worry Laetitia, you will be be with her soon enough."

The warden holds Laetitia as the executioner fixes the rope to the hook above her head. She places her hand on Laetitia's shoulder and says "If you pray get them done quickly."

She turns to the warden and says "The prisoner is ready to be hanged!"

Laetitia knows there is no avoiding her execution but she closes her eyes and thinks 'I am not ready to hang!'

Go meet your girl friend slut !
This got stopped when the site went down... I finish it now...

The warden politely asks the executioner is she could push Laetitia off the platform. The executioner laughs "It is your prison. Have at it!"

The warden say "Enjoy your hanging" and shoves Laetitia over the edge. Laetitia screams "Oh my... GAWK!"

Stupid bitch... Laetitia wastes her last easy breath.

As Laetitia does those futile gasps for air the executioner says "You did very well, Warden. This cunt will take a while to die."

"I doubt she will last as long as Manon but I must say your noose will make her sorry for her crimes before she dies" the warden replies.

And how true that is. Laetitia quivers and shakes as the rope slowly tightens around her neck. She even squirts some shit as she begins to choke to death. Five minutes later her gasps have ceased. Her bladder lets go and she pisses a fountain of piss.

Laetitia joins the other two hanged women in death. I wonder if she knew she disgraced herself pissing as she died. The prison staff goes for afternoon cocktails happy the last of the condemned convicts have been hanged to death. They will cut the bodies down at the end of the shift...

This got stopped when the site went down... I finish it now...

The warden politely asks the executioner is she could push Laetitia off the platform. The executioner laughs "It is your prison. Have at it!"

The warden say "Enjoy your hanging" and shoves Laetitia over the edge. Laetitia screams "Oh my... GAWK!"

Stupid bitch... Laetitia wastes her last easy breath.

As Laetitia does those futile gasps for air the executioner says "You did very well, Warden. This cunt will take a while to die."

"I doubt she will last as long as Manon but I must say your noose will make her sorry for her crimes before she dies" the warden replies.

And how true that is. Laetitia quivers and shakes as the rope slowly tightens around her neck. She even squirts some shit as she begins to choke to death. Five minutes later her gasps have ceased. Her bladder lets go and she pisses a fountain of piss.

Laetitia joins the other two hanged women in death. I wonder if she knew she disgraced herself pissing as she died. The prison staff goes for afternoon cocktails happy the last of the condemned convicts have been hanged to death. They will cut the bodies down at the end of the shift...
Hi Tree, one part more please!
Laeti and manon are again united in death.

It's very well done. The feelings between the two girls makes their fate so much more cruel!

In the pictures, the girls seem to be hanging very close to the ledge, almost touching it: couldn't they just climb back up on it again?!
That thought crossed my mind. They should be further away!

Back
Top Bottom