Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
Manon put on a good show and suffered quit awhile before she died. It was good to watch her helpless struggle with the noose. The Queen has selected Laetitia to follow Manon. I have another drink as I wait for the show to continue....

The condemned climbs painfully towards her executioner, with a sad face.
Well she may have a sad face - once again she has managed to get her little friend Manon hanged.
My only regret is that she should have been crucified, hanging is too quick a death for her kind.
Just a question, how do Laetitia and Manon get revived to be put to death again next week? Is it as the Buddists think, that their bodies are just vessels for their souls and their (in Laetitia's case wicked) souls continue for all time, to be revived in a fresh body . But, because Laetitia is so evil she comes back just the same each time, alike in looks and behaviour and it is Manon's fate to do likewise? You have to live a good life to return in a better form.

The lifeless body of her friend breaks her heart, she blames herself for having dragged her into this attempt at escape, first Nadia and now Manon.
I must say though that I like this land of the Queen, so many attractive young women wearing just a loincloth, showing their shapely bosoms to best advantage.
At least I like the Look of the land - not so sure it is a good place for men, where are they all - captive breeding stock, or - what?
Might not be too bad - lovely wenches milking me for my seed (I should be so lucky.)

Back
Top Bottom