Laeti-dazza Productions

Go to CruxDreams.com
Judith and Aurélie were discussing Messaline’s fate. “She thinks she can leave me ? She will pay a heavy price for her fickleness. I want to see you hurt her.” Aurélie smiled at the thought she was being given permission to be cruel. She liked this woman. Messaline is a fool to give her up, she thought.

Judith et Aurélie discutaient du sort de Messaline. "Elle pense qu'elle peut me quitter ? Elle va payer un lourd tribut à son inconstance. Je veux te voir lui faire du mal." Aurélie sourit à l'idée qu'on lui donne la permission d'être cruelle. Elle aimait cette femme. Messaline est idiote de l'abandonner, pensait-elle.

PC2050A[1].jpg
Messaline was led into the punishment yard. She was not prepared for what she would see there.

Messaline a été conduite dans la cour de punition. Elle n'était pas préparée à ce qu'elle y verrait.

PC2060A[1].jpg
“Strip her! She must be naked for what I am going to do! Judith wants her to suffer.” Aurélie’s voice was hard and firm.

Messaline looked up to see her lover standing there, glowering at her. She had not expected this.

"Déshabillez-la ! Elle doit être nue pour ce que je vais faire ! Judith veut qu'elle souffre." La voix d'Aurélie était dure et ferme.

Messaline a levé les yeux pour voir son amante qui se tenait là et qui la regardait fixement. Elle ne s'attendait pas à cela.

PC2070A[1].jpg
“Bring the little bitch over here,” Aurélie commanded. Messaline could not help but look at her, even though Judith had moved to be nearer to her. The whip in Aurélie’s hand looked vicious. It scared her, but she found her pussy getting wet.

"Amenez la petite salope par ici", ordonnait Aurélie. Messaline ne put s'empêcher de la regarder, même si Judith s'était déplacée pour être plus proche d'elle. Le fouet dans la main d'Aurélie avait l'air vicieux. Il lui faisait peur, mais elle avait sa chatte mouillée.
PC2080A[1].jpg
“Chain her to the whipping post. She is going to feel the caress of my whip before she faces her ultimate fate.”

“Make her suffer, Aurélie. I want to watch you hurt her while I decide how she is going to die.”

Messaline gasped as she heard her lover’s cruel and terrible words. She felt a surge of desire as the juices in her pussy flowed.

"Enchaînez-la au poste de fouettage. Elle va sentir la caresse de mon fouet avant d'affronter son ultime destin."

"Fais-la souffrir, Aurélie. Je veux te voir la faire souffrir pendant que je décide de la façon dont elle va mourir."

Messaline a eu le souffle coupé en entendant les mots cruels et terribles de son amante. Elle sentit une poussée de désir alors que le jus de sa chatte coulait.

PC2090A[1].jpg

tbc ...

With the chains around her wrists, Messaline could do nothing as Aurélie forced her down to her knees. She heard an eager “Yes!” escape Judith’s lips. She really should not be so excited, she thought, but she was......

Avec les chaînes autour des poignets, Messaline ne pouvait rien faire alors qu'Aurélie la forçait à se mettre à genoux. Elle entendit un "Oui !" enthousiaste s'échapper des lèvres de Judith. Elle ne devrait pas être si excitée, pensait-elle, mais elle l'était...!
PC3010A[1].jpg
Chained naked to the wooden post, Messaline could only wait as Aurélie prepared to use her vicious-looking whip on her back. As the cruel woman raised her arm, Messaline took a deep breath and struggled to control the flood of sexual excitement which was flowing through her.

Enchainée nue au poteau de bois, Messaline ne pouvait qu'attendre alors qu'Aurélie se préparait à utiliser son vicieux fouet sur son dos. Alors que la femme cruelle levait son bras, Messaline prenait une profonde respiration et luttait pour contrôler le flot d'excitation sexuelle qui la traversait.
PC3020A[1].jpg
Aurélie brought the whip down across Messaline’s naked back. It bit into her bare skin and the pain seared through her. Behind her, she heard Judith taking an excited, sharp intake of breath. Messaline moaned.

Aurélie a fait descendre le fouet sur le dos nu de Messaline. Il a mordu sa peau nue et la douleur l'a transpercée. Derrière elle, elle a entendu Judith prendre une inspiration aiguë et excitée. Messaline gémissait.
PC3030A[1].jpg
Messaline cried out. The pain was terrible. Aurélie wielded the whip with a cruel skill, making every blow as vicious as the last. And yet, within her core, Messaline felt her sexual excitement building.

Messaline a crié. La douleur était terrible. Aurélie maniait le fouet avec une habileté cruelle, rendant chaque coup aussi vicieux que le précédent. Et pourtant, au fond d'elle-même, Messaline sentait monter son excitation sexuelle.
PC3040A[1].jpg
Messaline looked up at Aurelie’s face as she prepared to receive another blow. Her look of anger was shocking. But she also noticed how beautiful the woman’s breasts were. She could not help herself: her sexual excitement was becoming more and more intense.

Messaline a regardé le visage d'Aurélie alors qu'elle se préparait à recevoir un autre coup. Son regard de colère était choquant. Mais elle a aussi remarqué la beauté des seins de la femme. Elle ne pouvait pas s'en empêcher : son excitation sexuelle devenait de plus en plus intense.
PC3050A[1].jpg
Aurélie brought the whip down again with as much force as she could. She was enjoying inflicting pain on this beautiful blonde. She wanted to make her scream. And she could tell that Messaline was deriving sexual pleasure from the whipping. Aurélie was good at this: she recognised the signs and loved to see her victims getting aroused as she punished them. She could also tell from her heavy breathing, that behind her, Judith was enjoying watching her lover being hurt like this.

Aurélie a fait redescendre le fouet avec autant de force qu'elle a pu. Elle prenait plaisir à infliger des souffrances à cette belle blonde. Elle voulait la faire crier. Et elle pouvait deviner que Messaline tirait son plaisir sexuel du fouet. Aurélie était douée pour cela : elle reconnaissait les signes et aimait voir ses victimes s'exciter lorsqu'elle les punissait. Elle pouvait également dire, à partir de sa respiration lourde, que derrière elle, Judith prenait plaisir à voir son amante se faire blesser ainsi.

PC3060A[1].jpg
As the guards watched the brutal whipping with some interest — even for Aurélie, this was harsh — Judith watched and became more and more excited. She was becoming aroused seeing her lover punished like this. She wanted to see Messaline’s pale, beautiful back turn red with the marks of the lash. But she wanted more, too.

Alors que les gardes observaient avec un certain intérêt les coups de fouet brutaux — même pour Aurélie, c'était sévère — Judith regardait et devenait de plus en plus excitée. Elle était très excitée de voir son amant puni ainsi. Elle voulait voir le dos pâle et magnifique de Messaline devenir rouge avec les marques du fouet. Mais elle voulait aussi plus.

PC3065A[1].jpg
Aurélie increased the force of her blows, enjoying inflicting so much punishment on the young woman on her knees, in chains. Ten kisses of the whip bit into the blonde’s back, each blow cutting into Messaline’s soft skin, leaving an angry red weal.

Then Judith’s voice rang out, heavy with desire: “Stop! Crucify her!”

Aurélie augmente la force de ses coups, s'amusant à infliger tant de punitions à la jeune femme à genoux, enchaînée. Dix baisers du fouet mordent le dos de la blonde, chaque coup coup coupant la peau douce de Messaline, laissant une profonde marque rouge.

Puis la voix de Judith retentit, lourde de désir : "Arrêtez ! Crucifiez-la !"

PC3070A[1].jpg
Aurélie mounted the wooden platform. “Bring the bitch here,” she commanded. As she watched Messaline led towards the rough cross, Judith felt her sexual excitement reaching its height. This is what she wanted to see.

Aurélie a monté la plate-forme en bois. "Amène la salope ici," elle a ordonné.Alors qu'elle regardait Messaline se diriger vers la croix rugueuse, Judith a senti son excitation sexuelle atteindre son paroxysme. C'est ce qu'elle voulait voir.
PC3080[1].jpg

In shock, Messaline could only stand there as the guards held her and Aurélie tied her wrists to the beam. Tears filled her eyes as she thought about being condemned to be crucified by Judith, her lover. And yet, her pussy was wet. She was so turned on by the prospect of what was about to be done to her at her lover’s command.

En état de choc, Messaline ne pouvait que se tenir là alors que les gardes la tenaient et qu'Aurélie attachait ses poignets à la poutre. Les larmes lui montent aux yeux alors qu'elle pense à être condamnée à être crucifiée par Judith, son amante. Et pourtant, sa chatte était mouillée. Elle était tellement excitée par la perspective de ce qui allait lui être fait sur l'ordre de son amante.
PC3090[1].jpg

tbc ...

Hi @messaline , one little request. I would prefer image on top and the text under the image for the book. Can you do that? Please!
It would spoil the flow of the story, for the rest of the viewers Madiosi.
It is what it is.
Once you start doing a story one way. You cannot stop.
I know through the mistakes I have made. Once you have made the mistake, you have to make the same mistake again.
If you want to contact me, I will download the master files to you

It would spoil the flow of the story, for the rest of the viewers Madiosi.
It is what it is.
Once you start doing a story one way. You cannot stop.
I know through the mistakes I have made. Once you have made the mistake, you have to make the same mistake again.
If you want to contact me, I will download the master files to you
OK! Maybe for the next story. ;-)

Aurélie fastened the ropes tight, leaving Messaline spread-eagled on the cross. The blonde gasped as she felt the stress in her shoulders and arms, and the warm wetness of her sexual arousal between her legs.

Aurélie a bien attaché les cordes, laissant Messaline étalée sur la croix. La blonde halète, car elle ressent le stress dans ses épaules et ses bras, et la chaude humidité de son excitation sexuelle entre ses jambes.
PC4010[1].jpg
Standing naked and vulnerable, Messaline looked at her lover as Aurélie turned to Judith and asked what her final verdict is to be. Does she live or die? With a dramatic flourish, Judith turns her thumb down.

“The little bitch is going to die!” she cries, barely containing her urge to have an orgasm as she utters the terrible words.

Se tenant nue et vulnérable, Messaline a regardé son amante tandis qu'Aurélie se tournait vers Judith et lui demandait quel serait son verdict final. Vivra-t-elle ou mourra-t-elle ? Avec un élan dramatique, Judith baisse le pouce.

"La petite salope va mourir", s'écria-t-elle, contenant à peine son envie d'avoir un orgasme en prononçant ces mots terribles.

PC4020[1].jpg
Standing naked and vulnerable, Messaline looked at her lover as Aurélie turned to Judith and asked what her final verdict is to be. Does she live or die? With a dramatic flourish, Judith turns her thumb down.

“The little bitch is going to die!” she cries, barely containing her urge to have an orgasm as she utters the terrible words.

Se tenant nue et vulnérable, Messaline a regardé son amante tandis qu'Aurélie se tournait vers Judith et lui demandait quel serait son verdict final. Vivra-t-elle ou mourra-t-elle ? Avec un élan dramatique, Judith baisse le pouce.

"La petite salope va mourir", s'écria-t-elle, contenant à peine son envie d'avoir un orgasme en prononçant ces mots terribles.

PC4030[1].jpg
With the support of the stool gone, all Messaline’s weight was carried on her shoulders. Although she was slender, the pain was terrible. It seared through her, tearing at her, making her feel that her arms were being ripped from their sockets. She had never believed or imagined that she would ever suffer such pain. It burned with a terrible fire in every muscle of her arms, her shoulders and her back. And her pussy ached with desire.

Le support du tabouret ayant disparu, tout le poids de Messaline était porté sur ses épaules. Bien qu'elle soit mince, la douleur était terrible. Celle-ci la traversait, la déchirant, lui donnant l'impression que ses bras étaient arrachés de leurs orbites. Elle n'avait jamais cru ou imaginé qu'elle souffrirait un jour d'une telle douleur. Elle brûlait d'un feu terrible dans chaque muscle de ses bras, de ses épaules et de son dos. Et sa chatte était pleine de désir.
PC4040[1].jpg
Messaline hung there, in agony and ecstasy, as Aurélie and the guards watched, enjoying the sight of her suffering. A cruel, satisfied smile played its way around Aurélie’s mouth as she looked at the blonde, taking pleasure in her suffering. Her pussy was wet with sadistic desire. She would need someone to fuck soon.

Messaline y était suspendue, dans l'agonie et l'extase, sous les yeux d'Aurélie et des gardes, qui savouraient le spectacle de sa souffrance. Un sourire cruel et satisfait se dessinait autour de la bouche d'Aurélie qui regardait la blonde, prenant plaisir à sa souffrance. Sa chatte était mouillée d'un désir sadique. Elle allait bientôt avoir besoin de quelqu'un pour baiser.
PC4050[1].jpg

“Perfect work, Aurélie. This is what I wanted to see. I have thought so often of crucifying this little bitch. See how she suffers! I want to watch her die. We shall sit and enjoy her struggles. Get rid of the guards.”

Aurélie looked at Judith with surprise and respect — this woman was as cruel and depraved as her.

Messaline tried desperately to get some support from the wooden post, but all it did was pull on her shoulders all the more.

"Un travail parfait, Aurélie. C'est ce que je voulais voir. J'ai pensé si souvent à crucifier cette petite salope. Voyez comme elle souffre ! Je veux la voir mourir. Nous allons nous asseoir et profiter de ses combats. Débarrassez-vous des gardes."

Aurélie a regardé Judith avec surprise et respect — cette femme était aussi cruelle et dépravée qu'elle.

Messaline essaya désespérément d'obtenir un soutien du poteau en bois, mais celui-ci ne fit que tirer sur ses épaules.

PC4060[1].jpg
How long has it been, thought Messaline. It felt like hours and the pain was more intense than she could possibly bear. And yet still she had to hang there from her cross, crucified naked as her lover and her punisher watched her suffering. Worse than the pain, however, was the aching in her pussy. She was more turned on by this than anything she had ever experienced before.

Combien de temps cela fait-il, pensait Messaline. C'était comme des heures et la douleur était plus intense que ce qu'elle pouvait supporter. Et pourtant, elle devait rester suspendue à sa croix, crucifiée, nue, tandis que son amante et son punisseur la regardaient souffrir. Pire que la douleur, cependant, était la douleur dans sa chatte. Elle en était plus excitée que tout ce qu'elle avait jamais connu auparavant.

PC4070[1].jpg
Judith and Aurélie sat and watched Messaline hang naked from her cross. They savoured her pain as if it was just an entertainment, rather than the agony of a young blond woman who was the lover of one of them. Still Messaline fought to ease the agony in her shoulders, but there was no relief. All her body weight was hanging from her wrists and the muscles in her arms burned as if someone was trying to rip her arms completely off. “How much more can I take,” she asked herself. “Why am I so aroused?”

Judith et Aurélie se sont assises et ont regardé Messaline pendre nue à sa croix. Elles savourent sa douleur comme si elle n'était qu'un divertissement, plutôt que l'agonie d'une jeune femme blonde qui est l'amante de l'une d'entre elles. Messaline se battait toujours pour soulager l'agonie dans ses épaules, mais il n'y avait pas de soulagement. Tout son poids était suspendu à ses poignets et les muscles de ses bras brûlaient comme si quelqu'un essayait de lui arracher complètement les bras. "Combien de temps encore puis-je supporter", se demandait-elle. "Pourquoi suis-je si excitée ?"
PC4080[1].jpg
Slowly, Messaline’s struggles quietened. Her strength was running out. She slumped on the cross. Aurélie and Judith sat and watched, appreciating the beauty of the young woman. What a lovely sight she was, hanging naked. They were both burning with their own sexual desire. Suddenly, Messaline’s bladder released, a stream flowing down her legs and pooling on the floor beneath her.

Lentement, les luttes de Messaline se sont apaisées. Ses forces s'épuisaient. Elle s'est affaissée sur la croix. Aurélie et Judith s'assirent et regardèrent, appréciant la beauté de la jeune femme. Elle était belle à voir, pendue nue. Elles brûlaient toutes deux de leur propre désir sexuel. Soudain, la vessie de Messaline se libéra, un ruisseau coulant le long de ses jambes et s'amassant sur le sol en dessous d'elle.
PC4090[1].jpg

tbc ...

Aurélie turned to Judith. “Your lover is almost dead, but she could last a while yet. Would you like to watch me finish her off? I think you will like it.”

Judith’s pussy flooded at the cruel words and she smiled. “Yes, I would really like to see that.”

Aurélie s'est tournée vers Judith. "Votre amante est presque morte, mais elle pourrait encore durer un certain temps. Voulez-vous me regarder l'achever ? Je pense que ça vous plaira."

La chatte de Judith s'est inondée de ces mots cruels et elle a souri. "Oui, j'aimerais vraiment voir ça."

PC5010[1].jpg
As Aurélie picked up her sharp knife, Judith moved to be close to Messaline. “You stupid bitch. Did you really think I would let you go? Did you know I wanted to kill you? How much the thought of watching you die turned me on? How wonderful it has been to see you suffer? I am about to have the best orgasm of my life. I hope it has been good for you and I have a feeling that it might have been, knowing you as I do.”

Alors qu'Aurélie ramassait son couteau aiguisé, Judith se déplaçait pour se rapprocher de Messaline. "Espèce de salope stupide. Tu croyais vraiment que j'allais te laisser partir ? Tu savais que je voulais te tuer ? A quel point l'idée de te voir mourir m'a excitée ? Combien ça a été merveilleux de te voir souffrir ? Je suis sur le point d'avoir le meilleur orgasme de ma vie. J'espère que cela a été bon pour toi et j'ai le sentiment que cela aurait pu l'être, en te connaissant comme je te connais".
PC5020[1].jpg
Judith watched, mesmerised, as Aurélie positioned her knife under Messaline’s lovely breasts, right over her heart. With almost loving care, Aurélie slid the blade straight into her. Messaline jerked, violently, just once, then went still. Judith had never seen anything as arousing in her entire life.

Judith regarde, hypnotisée, alors qu'Aurélie place son couteau sous les beaux seins de Messaline, juste au-dessus de son cœur. Avec un soin presque affectueux, Aurélie a fait glisser la lame directement en elle. Messaline a secoué, violemment, une seule fois, puis s'est immobilisée. Judith n'avait jamais rien vu d'aussi excitant de toute sa vie.
PC5040[1].jpg
Aurélie turned to Judith. “You are as turned on as I am. We are going to fuck.” Judith just nodded.

Aurélie s'est tournée vers Judith. "Tu es aussi excitée que moi. On va baiser." Judith vient de faire un signe de tête.
PC5050[1].jpg
Aurélie led the way from the execution yard as they left Messaline hanging from her cross, at peace now and beautiful in her naked death.

Aurélie a ouvert la voie depuis la cour d'exécution lorsqu'ils ont laissé Messaline suspendue à sa croix, maintenant en paix et belle dans sa mort nue.
PC5060[1].jpg
Messaline: beautiful, naked, dead.

Messaline : belle, nue, morte.
PC5070[1].jpg

... The End ...

For those of you wishing to download this story, so you can view it in a slideshow or whatever.
The is a Mediafire Download available. It is 52Mb

For those of you wishing to download this story, so you can view it in a slideshow or whatever.
The is a Mediafire Download available. It is 52Mb
The other possibilities for French and English Editions is our libary:
and archive:

Many thanks for the narration by @Migoz2 and for translation and bilingual postings by @messaline !

Back
Top Bottom