Laetitia and Manon in trouble with the law

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Laetitia and Manon are lovers. They decided to take a fall trip to Cruxton. They arrive at their hotel and can’t wait to have sex after their long trip.
laetitia 42.png
Manon strips off her top and begins to undress Laetitia.
laetitia 042.png
Soon they engage in ravenous love making. Little did they know they are videoed! You see in Cruxton lesbian activities are not illegal but non-resident lesbians are required to register with the Cruxton Department of Moral Authority. Although this was in the fine print of Laetitia’s and Manon’s travel itinerary, they failed to read it!
laetitia 043.png
Unaware of this after an afternoon of sex and unaware they have been secretly videoed the women showered and dressed up to go to dinner at the hotel’s restaurant. The two are waiting for their order to be delivered unaware that Cruxton police women are about to arrest them!
laetitia 044.png
What was to be a relaxing dinner is interrupted by Manon’s and Laetitia’s arrests!
laetitia 045.png
I hope they have a damn good attorney because they are facing strong charges!
laetitia 046.png
Laetitia finds her arrest somewhat erotic but with her hands cuffed behind her back she cannot satisfy her wet pussy!

Although this was in the fine print of Laetitia’s and Manon’s travel itinerary, they failed to read it!

You'd think with those nice glasses Laetitia might have managed a bit of fine print! Any girl that has seen the free legal advice in which cruxforums abound should know the importance of reading the fine print! :doh:

Laetitia and Manon cannot believe what has happened to them. They have been arrested (not to mention filmed) for having sex together. Paparazzi gather in droves as they are brought to the Cruxton courthouse to be arraigned, tried, and found guilty hear what the court has to say!
perp walk 29.jpgperp walk 31.jpg
One thing that must be noted is that justice is swift and very stern in Cruxton!

Manon and Laetitia are tried separately. Manon took full guilt of seducing Laetitia. The judge accepted her plea and found her guilty of deviant sexual behavior. Laetitia is tried next. She is unaware of Manon’s plea and submits that she seduced Manon. She is somewhat stunned that she is found guilty of the same crime as her lover Manon.
court 249 B.jpg
She stand in stunned silence as her sentence is read.

The women are found guilty of unlawful deviant sexual behavior and are sentenced to be hanged in the public square at the end of the next market day. They are stripped of their clothing and locked in heavy irons and chains. They are led out of the courthouse to be walked to the cells near the square where they will hang by their necks until they are dead!
perp arrest 072.jpg
There a media photographers there to catch every step and sway of their exposed breasts!

Laetitia and Manon arrive at the prison where they will spend their last days before they will be hanged to death before a mob in the square. The long walk was humiliating as they were paraded naked but for the irons and chains they were bound in. Little did they know their induction to the prison will be as demeaning as their walk to the prison.

The restraints are removed but only to accommodate the guards to perform penetrating cavity searches on Laetitia and Manon. Manon is selected to go first. As she leans forward a guard slips on latex gloves that are liberally coated with a warming lubricant. Manon protests “I don’t have anything in my bottom!”
laetitia 041.png
That does not spare Manon as the guard rams half her hand into Manon’s rectum! Manon howls in agony as her ass is stretched by the guard’s intrusion.
laetitia 042.png
Laetitia watches with dreadful interest knowing she is next. Laetitia likewise cries in pain as guard pushes her hand into Laetitia’s bowel!
laetitia 043.png
During Laetitia’s cavity search Manon’s wrists are cuffed behind her back. When the guard finishes violating Laetitia she too will be handcuffed as Manon is. Manon is in tears as she is led to her cell.
perp arrest 070.jpg
The women are taken down a dilapidated corridor. Manon hisses “My bum is burning and I have to shit!”
laetitia 044.png
The warden says “You shit in this hall you will spoon fed your own crap. There are commodes in your cells. Enjoy your short stay here.”
laetitia 045.png
Laetitia and Manon are locked in cells but the wall between prevents them from seeing each other. For a brief time the privacy is a blessing as the women relieve themselves. Manon complains “There no bathroom tissue!”

“I don’t think they are worried our comfort or sanitation” Laetitia replies.

The women stand by the bars of their cells. Manon says “I can’t believe what they did to us!”

“I don’t want to mention it but I think being hanged is going worse than our cavity search” Laetitia replies.
laetitia 009.jpg

It is Laetitea’s and Manon’s execution day. They are in their cells for the last time. Both women are quiet as they wait to be taken to the gallows to be hanged to death.
PRISON 210 B
prison 210 B.jpgManon wonders what it will feel like being hanged. Laetitia is more defiant as the guards for them. She asks the guards where their clothing is.
prison 230 c.jpg
She is coldly informed she and Manon are already dressed how they are going to be hanged. The two are brought to be photographed. Manon is already handcuffed.
prison 012.jpg
Laetitia stands naked but refuses to be handcuffed until her pictures are taken.
prison 014 c.jpg
Her last act of defiance is short lived as she is handcuffed after being photographed with the guard making sure the cuffs are cinched painfully tight around her wrists.
The condemned women are led from the prison to be hanged before a rowdy crowd there to watch their execution.
laetitia 046.png

It is such an injustice that Manon and I are to be hanged to death simply because we are lovers. We are led to the gallows wearing only the handcuffs that bind our wrists behind our back. We cannot see the crowd that has assembled to see us hanged until we step from behind the curtain that has hidden the gallows and the masses beyond it. My bottom puckers as I see the two nooses swaying between us and the huge crowd here to see Manon and I hanged.
hang 808.jpg
I think Manon and I are the only sober people here. The crowd is already near frenzy as Manon and I are lead to the edge of the gallows. With the nooses we are to be hanged from dangling behind us the crowd becomes feverish to see us hanged.
hang 803.jpg
My handcuffs are removed but the comfort to my wrists is brief as a coarse rope binds them crossed behind my back. The rope is tightly bound… there will be no escape.
hang 795 B.jpg
In the few moments that pass both Manon and I are bound and noosed. Below us the crowd demands our execution. Manon says “I don’t think this is a prank. I think they are about to hang us.”
I look at her and see her resignation. She is right of course but her words hurt more than a knife in my chest.

hang 811.jpg
She is right… we are about to hang!
-Laetitia

It is a comfortable night in Cruxton. The crowd below the gallows is in a jubilant mood, well liquored and waiting to see Laetitia and Manon hanged for their crimes. Standing on the gallows’ trapdoor the condemned women are chilled by the cool air caressing their bare bodies and the fear of death that will come with the pull of lever. The hangman makes the final preparation untying Manon’s the Laetitia’s hair before strolling to lever that will release the platform the women stand on.
hang 804.jpg
Laetitia whispers “I still love you, Manon!”

Manon nods but fear mutes her voice. She looks down at her tumescent nipples knowing they will not be touched again as long as she is alive.
The women’s respite from being hanged is brief indeed. After releasing the women’s hair the hangman strolls to the lever and pulls it back. To the roar of the crowd the platform swings down and Laetitia and Manon are hanged!
hang 812.jpg

To the delight of the crowd the trap has opened and the condemned prisoners Laetitia and Manon are hanged! The hangman Tree has done his usual professional job and the two women dance as they dangle from their nooses.
hang 814.jpg
The spectators are thoroughly enjoying the women’s struggle. Laetitia’s and Manon’s hangings are performed to execute the women but the method of hanging is done to entertain the crowd more so than to swiftly kill the women. The drop was short enough and the nooses’ knots are tight enough that their strangulation is arduous affair.
hang 816.jpg
I am slowly being choked to death! My body is stretching my neck and tightening the noose around it. It is a farce I am being hanged for my love of Manon but shouldn’t I be dead by now?

-Laetitia

There is no concern for how badly Laetitia and Manon are suffering only that they die a slow, painful death.

I suppose I deserve this… no… no I don’t! Why am I hanging? My love for Laetitia? Why do they torture me this way?

-Manon
hang 818.jpg
Does it matter, really? The two wenches are taking a good long time to die. I pour another Seagram’s. Every minute they kick is another $1000 in my pocket…

Tree

Laetitia’s and Manon’s executions are a brutal affair. Having been sentenced to hang to death by the court of Cruxton is a seemingly inhumane form of execution. The two women have struggled for more than ten minutes as they dangle high above the street and the huge crowd. Their battle with the nooses is hampered by the ropes that bind their wrists behind their backs.
h 408.jpg
Certain people will consider this torment cruel and unusual punishment. Just remember Laetitia and Manon broke the law. There is an old saying ‘if you can’t serve the time don’t do the crime’. Don’t feel sorry for these wenches as they slowly strangle to death!

The women writhe from the nooses with their feet flailing four meters above the road’s asphalt. The crowd enjoys the women’s desperate struggle with the ropes slowly closing around their necks. They cheer the raspy gasps, the swinging legs, and their bare tits swaying and bobbing on the hanged women’s chests!
hang 819.jpg
The nooses have tightened enough that Laetitia and Manon cannot articulate words. Only the gasps as they fight for their next breaths pass from their mouths. Drool spills from their mouths and down their bare chests. Snot runs down onto their lips but with their wrists tied crossed behind their backs there is nothing they do about it.
hang 820.jpg
I have to admit I’ve done a hell of a fine job hanging these cunts…

Tree

Back
Top Bottom